It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Warren give joint speech at rally, Pant suit nightmare. Please NO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Annee

Women get torn to shreds on how they look.

So does a guy that has perpetual bad hair days.

Donald could change his hair if he wanted to.

It is his choice to keep it that way. I do not criticize his hair. I question his choice.

Hillary does not have good legs. She made a choice to remove that focus. I understand her choice.

edit on 27-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they get elected, maybe we can put a kitchen in the Oval office so they could actually be useful.

Oh...that must be humor.

Warren spent time making fun of Trump's hat.

And I make a joke at their expense thus, the butthurtedness begins!

link   

Oh...that must be humor.

It must be at least sarcasm, because I don't think either one of them could make a grilled cheese sandwich.

link   
a reply to: introvert

So, humor me, what's it like to live in a world where you can never, ever laugh because you might offend someone?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump should pick Warren as his running mate. At least she probably knows how to keep his wig-warm.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If you honestly believe that Trump or Hillary is actually going to make any positive change for America while keeping the same congress, then all I can do is shake my head and laugh.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

You'd be surprised at how tough it is to make a proper grilled cheese. That can become high culinary art!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Trump should pick Warren as his running mate. At least she probably knows how to keep his wig-warm.

Orange-skin, red-skin, what difference does it make?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hillary lived in the south for many years.

Why would it surprise anyone that she slides into a southern accent?

Is that just another trivial to attack her?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Are you implying that Trump would have a harem? And would you wish those two on him?

Upon thinking about it ... that would be a fun reboot of Three's Company. Trump (Orange Skin) could be Jack, Warren (red skin) could be Chrissy, and Hillary (what difference does it make) could be like Janet. Then they could all live in a wig-warm, and the two gals could wampum when he gets out of line.
edit on 27-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I agree. She should throw hot sauce at anyone having the temerity to question her choice of convenient accents.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are you implying that Trump would have a harem? And would you wish those two on him?

That created a mental image that a full lobotomy won't erase.

Thank you so very much!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If you honestly believe that Trump or Hillary is actually going to make any positive change for America while keeping the same congress, then all I can do is shake my head and laugh.

I hold out NO hope for either making a positive change cowboy. Just because I do not see the 'fun' at making fun of an old ladies unattractive clothes does not mean support her politics. To me that 'fun' is just a cheap shot.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I hold out NO hope for either making a positive change cowboy. Just because I do not see the 'fun' at making fun of an old ladies unattractive clothes does not mean support her politics. To me that 'fun' is just a cheap shot.

For Hillary and Warren, anything said about them is "low hanging fruit".

They suck so bad that anything said about them could be considered a cheap shot simply because there is nothing high brow about either one of them.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure how you can take it seriously. You have a woman whose whole career is built on a fake heritage and profiting off of house flipping which then promptly became the worst thing EVAR when the housing market crashed ... telling us how awful and immoral and fake Donald Trump is.

Now, he may be all those things, but look at the source.

But I guess that would mean they would have to find a Democrat with impeccable character and I'm not sure those even exist.

Just because I do not support making fun of an old woman on a campaign trail because of the comfortable and practical clothes she wears does not mean I support her politics. I am befuddled at how so many other conservatives here seem to not understand this.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Actually, the imposter in Chief is a Marxist Muslim . . . as incongruous as that is.

He's so far left of center, I'm amazed he still has a right arm.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I am not making of Hillary for her pantsuit.

I am making fun of Warren and will continue to do so for lying about her heritage and using it to gain advantage. I have no sympathy at all for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

and then taking your observation and extrapolating it with making jest at people with DS and then conflating the whole thing to suggest that this is the nature of progressiveness. Boy, can't beat logic like that.

I don't understand it either. This is what we have to deal with all the time.

My position here has been that this thread is poking fun at the comfortable clothes of old women, nothing more. This has been taken as supporting the political policies of Mrs. Clinton. As a traditional type guy, this kind of behavior is unacceptable by all accounts. Yet to say this in this thread seems to be labeling me a Clinton supporter.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

For Hillary and Warren, anything said about them is "low hanging fruit".

They suck so bad that anything said about them could be considered a cheap shot simply because there is nothing high brow about either one of them.

Categorically stated DC

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am not making of Hillary for her pantsuit.

I am making fun of Warren and will continue to do so for lying about her heritage and using it to gain advantage. I have no sympathy at all for that.

Well, whatever. I thought this thread was about pants suits being worn by old women and how many people here seem to think it is unattractive. Silly me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join