It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ShaithisFerenczy

Talk more over generalised rubbish. Please, there isn't nearly enough of that going around as it is.

Good grief.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Yet another extremist muslim crazy. Isnt it an indictable offence to threaten to bomb an airport or make violent threats in an airport.
Lock her up and throw away the key before she actually kills innocent people.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Most of them will be applauding her most likely. Don't buy into the MSMs "tiny minority" falsehood.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
The US has nothing to do with it. This is a tired old regressive excuse for muslim terror. It's childish and merely validates their inexcusable actions.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: intrptr

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

Freedom of speech is one thing. "I will make sure we bomb America. You wait and see!" is a threat and not covered by freedom of speech. In fact, it is a terrorist act in itself (in my opinion) because she is obviously threatening a terrorist attack and in the process of threatening one...is executing one because terrorism is not only the bombing, but the process of making people live in fear OF a bombing. She made people worry that she could actually live up to her promise...and that is terrorism.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its a damn good thing some of these crazy fundamentalist types are not all that smart........

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
a reply to: andy06shake
Most of them will be applauding her most likely. Don't buy into the MSMs "tiny minority" falsehood.

Most of us don't believe the "tiny minority" lie. While there are likely a number of non-violent Muslims that don't support terrorism...it is by far the minority. Most likely Muslims by name only who don't really practice the religion. The rest are either the majority that won't execute attacks, but don't think the attacks are unjustified (85% my guess) and then the other minority, those who are willing to execute and/or die executing such attacks (5% my guess). So...maybe 10% are "moderate" or "friendly" Muslims.

Our government (administration) is all about lying and pushing the non-violent Muslim myth. Benghazi (provoked by a video), "work place violence", etc. They are lying to us...but why? It doesn't benefit the administration other than maybe getting some Muslim's votes. Maybe there is more to it. Maybe some in the administration either wants the conflict to continue, or somehow supports the enemy. Unless someone can give me another, logical reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

(85% my guess)

Just so we're clear on that. That it's your guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

So...maybe 10% are "moderate" or "friendly" Muslims.

My math is awful but are you saying only 15 million muslims are moderate out of the 1.5 billion or so ?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Your guess means nothing, is worth nothing.

You can guess that the sky is made of lead, and that your local police force is made up entirely of alien hybrids from another star system for all I give a damn, but won't lend your argument any weight what so ever.

You guess the way because you are biased and phobic, and because it is easier to do than forming an opinion from the reality around you.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There's a person on youtube claiming to be her brother (Haoua Ahmat) and he's saying she suffers from a mental health disorder and they are trying to get her deported from America so they can look after her. She certainly does appear to be suffering from severe mental health issues and I suspect she's Somali whom I've had as neighbour 3 times and ongoing and every single women has been mentally ill and in one case confirmed by a sister of one of them to us. I've also heard that its quite common to find the men and women from there suffering from mental illness.

Based of the distinct possibility that she is indeed mentally ill she's got a good chance of being sectioned or possibly even shot if she goes too far.

I've encountered quite a few extremist Muslims over the years and she just sounds ill, they normally spout their rhetoric in a much more precise and controlled manner, she didn't even seem to understand 9/11. Certainly versed in the extremist nonsense but she lapsed in and out of it in a random very odd way.

Certainly a threat to herself and very possibly others, something needs done soon..

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You can guess that the sky is made of lead, and that your local police force is made up entirely of alien hybrids from another star system for all I give a damn, but won't lend your argument any weight what so ever.

You guess the way because you are biased and phobic, and because it is easier to do than forming an opinion from the reality around you.

You are correct...about those numbers being my guess...as I said in my post. I thought I was being kinda liberal by saying that only 5% of Muslims are violent and that 85% were non-violent and 10% opposed completely to violence...but if you don't like that number, feel free to come up with your own.

But I think my guess is based upon the facts we know. Here is a link so you can do some research at Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So...maybe 10% are "moderate" or "friendly" Muslims.

My math is awful but are you saying only 15 million muslims are moderate out of the 1.5 billion or so ?

No...you didn't read that right. Maybe this will help.

5% willing to commit acts of terrorism
85% ok or willing to turn a blind eye to terrorism
10% completely opposed to terrorism

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

(85% my guess)

Just so we're clear on that. That it's your guess.

Absolutely! 100% my guess based upon information provided by individuals who have been to those areas of the world and their opinions. Having not been all over the world myself, I can't form a personal and educated opinion. Therefore...I must use the information provided by those who I believe have no reason to lie. In this case...mostly friends and associates from the military and contracted employees.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Oh...and by the way. Your "guess" that I am "biased and phobic" means nothing and is worth nothing. And if I were to "form an opinion from the reality around me" that wouldn't include all the world's Muslims. So that would be as stupid as your entire response.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Would you care to try that again, with the sort of grammar that would render your compressed rant into an actual attempt to communicate?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Would you care to try that again, with the sort of grammar that would render your compressed rant into an actual attempt to communicate?

Oh...I get it. You're just in the mood to be a prick. Sorry...thought you actually had something to say.
Catch ya later.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She is an brainwashed indvidual, what do you expect a person of this intellect actually have to say?
hardly news. Just verbal diarrhea -

edit on TuesdaythkTue, 28 Jun 2016 05:55:44 -0500America/Chicago2Tuesday2016201644 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

haha love this !

your local police force is made up entirely of alien hybrids from another star system for all I give a damn,

theres no evidence to suggest this. But its fact
- I wish !

it's always good to read your posts truebrit. one of the more entertaining brothers on this site.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I am not attempting to be anything of the sort.

Your post was not constructed in a manner which promotes a clear understanding of your specific intended meaning, and so I can neither absorb your meaning from it, nor respond to the point you were trying to make, until you re-state it, clearly.

No need to get your underwear knotted over it!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join