It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well it can. The fighting words doctrine and true threat are an exception to the first amendment.

Also does the 14th protect her saying this stuff in an airport?

Can I go to a hospital and tell people I have a bomb? How about I am going to come back and kill all the gay people? The day after someone stated shooting gay people?

I don't think that's what the forefathers imagined free speech to be.

Just to test this theory out you could write a letter sayin your going to shoot a politician and describe how your going to do it. Send, what do you think will happen to you? Better yet pick a judge see if he or she agrees it's free speech.

I can tell you you'll be arrested. And rightfully so.

edit on 28-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yes, but if I get angry with my dog or cat and yell, "I'm gonna kill you!" I could conceivably be construed as making a threat. I wouldn't do it, but what I say in anger or the heat of the moment is what I say.

As I said, she likely was arrested simply for raving these things in an airport. But she didn't appear to be directly threatening any specific person or persons in particular.

It's not like she was making credible threats against the President, her husband, the children at a nearby school, or some other easily and clearly defined group. So they can't really hold her once they determine she is simply raving.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think that's the case here. I don't think you get mad at your cat and then go to animal shelter and threaten to kill all the cats.

Also what prompted the cops to search her to begin with? Thats more what I am talking about.

If she was spouting this stuff off in line you honestly consider that similar to getting mad at your dog.

Personally if anybody including a well groomed bearded man who looks like Irish Jesus was saying he was going to bomb America and was raving about homosexuals directly after a terrorist attack on gays I would also call the cops and not consider her exercising her right to say something like she is going to destroy obamacare.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let’s not confuse making an actual threat with a simple breach of the peace, they are two different things.

For instance, if an England fan sneaked into the Russian section at the Euros and started singing the national anthem while hoisting a Union Jack and a riot kicked off, there is every chance that he would be arrested for affray (not that I have any understanding of French law but in England it could well be the case).

I reckon the onus would be on the authorities to prove that any such threat she made was credible, that it could potentially be carried out either by herself or an associate. If there is no substantiation to that then it will devolve to a breach of the peace. What she did could potentially have caused a fight and at an airport that would be rather serious, so it certainly is of my humble opinion that she was due for caution in this scenario.

That is the legal aspect of it, anything else is purely a matter of personal opinion and conjecture.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I watched the video. Boy does she know how to wrap that head scarf, I almost thought I was watching a tutorial on the many ways to wear a head scarf.

Based on her very generic but offensive threats, increased reports of encouragement to attack by ISIS/ISIL, the increased occurrences of terrorist attacks in the USA and the rest of the world, I began doing a bit of research last night. In 2015, there were many, many warnings about possible terrorist attacks on the 4th of July celebrations in the USA, from several respected news sites. This year, I could only find one and it's from Feb 2016:

Washington (CNN) — Top U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday that ISIS was likely to attempt direct attacks on the U.S. in the coming year and that the group was infiltrating refugees escaping from Iraq and Syria to move across borders.

ISIS "will probably attempt to conduct additional attacks in Europe, and attempt to direct attacks on the U.S. homeland in 2016," Lt. Gen. Vincent Stewart, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, testified on Capitol Hill Tuesday.

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who was also at the Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, estimated that violent extremists were active in about 40 countries and that there currently exist more terrorist safe havens "than at any time in history."

Clapper warned that ISIS and its eight branches were the No. 1 terrorist threat, and that it was using the refugee exodus from violence in Iraq and Syria to hide among innocent civilians in order to reach other countries.

www.cnn.com...

I have had a deep feeling for quite some time about attacks in the USA on this year's Independence day celebrations so I finally put some effort into checking out a few things. Since 1950, Ramadan has only occurred concurrently with the July 4th holiday on these years:

1950, 1951, 1981, 1982, 1983, 2014, 2015 and now 2016. The next occurrence won't arrive until 2047. At this extremely volatile time, I can only hope that any attempts are thwarted in a timely manner and everyone stays safe. But with the double suicide bombing in Istanbul airport, the 3rd largest in Europe, with a double security check system - once upon entering the facility and the second upon boarding, we can't prevent every attack.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
@12:30 in the video, the woman says she left her Muslim family in her country...and that her family is "Royal".

Then I wonder why she was acting like a 'commoner'.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sometimes a Royal prefers to live as a commoner rather than privileged.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It is a grey area. Any threats that a reasonable person sees as hyperbole has been protected in the Supreme Court, such as in watts vs. the United States.

As for speaking in such way in an airport, it is would be safer to restrict their free speech rights in the chance if the threat is legitimate. I agree.
edit on 28-6-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I posted the brothers name in an earlier post, he actually replied to the youtube post with enough detail to satisfy me he was genuine.

Here's hopefully a link to the thread at the time both he and I reply...

www.youtube.com...

Search for Either Paul Irvine or "I spy a dumb ass sgt actually in uniform today." and you will see the replies...

As for not going to hospital for delusional behaviour I can quite easily tell you have never been involved in the mental health system, you would be stunned as to what gets you refereed to a mental health unit, it can be almost ANYTHING these days...

People I'm imply saying she is not 100% responsible for what is coming out of her mouth, I'm not making some daft liberal care for all daftness, simply that what you see is mental illness...

As for the royal claim I cannot answer, as you will see from my conversations it was not discussed..

If you cannot see she is in need of mental health treatment and not simply a mad bomber then you are missing the point. She is speaking gibberish, and not detailed Anti West rhetoric, its a person that is fantasying without any real content..

I'm not saying some terrorists don't speak nonsense (to us) but she is speaking disjointed crap...
edit on 28-6-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I could not finish watching her rant.
She is exactly the type of person that Donny wants to keep out of the country.
I see no respect for anyone but her and her tribe in her words or gestures.
How was she allowed into the country when she is so obviously hostile towards it?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

As for not going to hospital for delusional behaviour I can quite easily tell you have never been involved in the mental health system, you would be stunned as to what gets you refereed to a mental health unit, it can be almost ANYTHING these days...

No, people don’t get sectioned for being “delusional”. It is not a recognised mental health disorder (because there has to be a trigger) and therefore that alone cannot possibly qualify as grounds for involuntary detention. As such, any detainment made on the basis of “delusional beliefs” is null and void and quite possibly a miscarriage of justice, at least in England since a CPN requires a warrant from a judge in most cases in order to secure an individual (certainly if in their own residence). I’m pretty sure that there has to be a credible threat against the actual person on their own part or against another (the latter may be relevant in this case). If anybody is locked up purely on the basis of an arbitrary “diagnosis” relating to “psychosis” alone then there has occurred an extremely serious violation of Human Rights. This does not mean to say that it does not happen but neither does it mean that it is legal.

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago6pmTuesday2pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
From the woman who claims to be the woman's older sister:

I pity all of you here insulting her and saying bad things while you don't even know her.
She is mentally ill, she has this delusional disorder.

She is my sister, yes my baby sister and i just found out about the video.
We are trying everything to deport her but your country America refuses us to take her and they refuse also to keep her in a mental hospital because they think she's an adult and she has rights.

What kind of mentally challenged person knows what good for them?
We tried so many times to talk with your police but they keep saying she has to act out of her will.her doctors said she need family support and help but we are here desperate and helpless worrying about her because America says unless she hurts people or herself then they can't do much!!!

Help us deport her please.

None of us her family is in America, she's there alone and she is Chadian a neighbor country to Sudan.

She was in the mental hospital so many times but they keep discharging saying she needs supervision while I told them she's there alone and that she needs to be deported if they can't keep her in the mental hospital.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2016 by Brett83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Actually all she did was just validate their initial suspicions. All Muslims should be considered with suspicion at this point in time. Especially at airports. Lives>hurt feelings.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I have dealt with the mentally ill on a frequent basis over the last decade.

The first thing I thought when watching this video was that she probably suffers from some sort of mental illness.

Again like you said, it is not excusing what she did, but I don't think she has any kind of terrorist afflilation.

edit on 28-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am so glad you posted about this! Adding to this...did anyone else notice how she was just ranting along and at 14:10 just closed her eyes and kind of snapped out of it, swayed back a little, closed her eyes again...and then acted almost as if she didn't remember what she had just said and "and that's what it is. What else do you want?". Looks like mind control could be possible here? (for those who believe that sort of thing happens) or am I just seeing it wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I pity all of you here insulting her and saying bad things while you don't even know her.
She is mentally ill, she has this delusional disorder.

She is my sister, yes my baby sister and i just found out about the video.
We are trying everything to deport her but your country America refuses us to take her and they refuse also to keep her in a mental hospital because they think she's an adult and she has rights.

What kind of mentally challenged person knows what good for them?
We tried so many times to talk with your police but they keep saying she has to act out of her will.her doctors said she need family support and help but we are here desperate and helpless worrying about her because America says unless she hurts people or herself then they can't do much!!!

Help us deport her please.

None of us her family is in America, she's there alone and she is Chadian a neighbor country to Sudan.

She was in the mental hospital so many times but they keep discharging saying she needs supervision while I told them she's there alone and that she needs to be deported if they can't keep her in the mental hospital.

Thank you for posting that, I just had a million and one things to do..

The person writing it seems genuine and replied numerous times to me personally.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

She trashes 'gays'? So what?

I think we've had enough of the 'gays' now in the headlines marchng down the streets in their frilly pink undies!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think we've had enough of the 'gays' now in the headlines marchng down the streets in their frilly pink undies!

If you don't like gays expressing themselves openly, you might feel more comfortable in Russia or an Islamic country. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If you don't like gays expressing themselves openly, you might feel more comfortable in Russia or an Islamic country. Just saying.

Why do you say that?

I'm not an 'Islamist' or even Religious. i've just had enough of the 'gays' complaining about everything and marching in the streets promoting ;'gayism'.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join