It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I'm Still Not Enforcing Immigration Law, No Matter What The Court Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Defining the word doesn't justify your application of it. How is Obama's immigration policy treasonous?

You have been on this website plenty long enough to know the motto, and to know how to search.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 27-6-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Defining the word doesn't justify your application of it. How is Obama's immigration policy treasonous?

You have been on this website plenty long enough to know the motto, and to know how to search. The only reasonable conclusion is, how much are you being paid?

iTruthSeeker

I'm calling this crap out.

Calling other members "shills" is against T&C. Stop it.

If you have evidence to back up your claim, present it. That's also required in T&C.

Also, the evidence must be factual.

You make an absurd claim and then say "google it."

Don't even pretend to be standing up for our community with garbage posts like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You have been on this website plenty long enough to know the motto, and to know how to search. The only reasonable conclusion is, how much are you being paid?

iTruthSeeker

If you have evidence to back up your claim, present it. That's also required in T&C.

Don't even pretend to be standing up for our community with garbage posts like this.

Okay agreed.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

iTruthSeeker

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.breitbart.com...

Have not even gotten half way down the page yet of search results. Shall I post ICE too?

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Got anything that isn't absolutely biased right-wing propaganda?

I'll wait.

EDIT: While I'm waiting, from your first link at the Washington (Moonie) Times:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Homeland Security branch that oversees the Border Patrol, denied any such order had been given. “The U.S. Border Patrol has not issued any stand-down order to agents,” the agency said in a statement to The Washington Times. “The Border Patrol’s enforcement posture and operation is the same as it was in 2014 and 2015, agents are issuing Notices to Appear consistent with law, regulation, and enforcement priorities.”

Which covers the other two as well, since they're hyping the exact same testimony by generally discredited Union leader Mr. Judd.

edit on 27-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'll wait.

You are really going to go there? Well sorry. I do not know of any liberal leftists websites that would publish a story like this, among many others, on information that ATS is aware of to be basic common knowledge. Guess you got me.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'll wait.

You are really going to go there? Well sorry. I do not know of any liberal leftists websites that would publish a story like this, among many others, on information that ATS is aware of to be basic common knowledge. Guess you got me.

iTruthSeeker

Liberal leftist websites wouldn't publish it because it's garbage. You know it's garbage. And you're still fronting for it.

Are you kidding??? "ATS Common knowledge" is your answer?

BS. Next?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'll wait.

iTruthSeeker

Liberal leftist websites wouldn't publish it because it's garbage. You know it's garbage. And you're still fronting for it.

BS. Next?

Yes, I thought it was common knowledge that illegals are basically allowed to be here, illegally. For the most part.

*edit* A friend of mine got one of those free government phones, so I went to the website, and one of the questions under your ssn was "check here if you do not have a ssn".... Why would it say that?

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'll wait.

iTruthSeeker

BS. Next?

Yes, I thought it was common knowledge that illegals are basically allowed to be here, illegally. For the most part.

*edit* A friend of mine got one of those free government phones, so I went to the website, and one of the questions under your ssn was "check here if you do not have a ssn".... Why would it say that?

iTruthSeeker

Well, let me welcome you to the side of ATS that looks for evidence rather than going on "what everyone knows."

I'll be glad to discuss specifics with you if you wish to offer them. Blind listings of articles is not "evidence" however.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'll wait.

iTruthSeeker

BS. Next?

iTruthSeeker

Well, let me welcome you to the side of ATS that looks for evidence rather than going on "what everyone knows."

I'll be glad to discuss specifics with you if you wish to offer them. Blind listings of articles is not "evidence" however.

I would not expect that the guy in charge of border patrol (bought and paid for) would just say "yea it is true". Tell me this, If I send the White House an email, asking if there was corruption in the WH, will THEIR spokesperson tell me yes? Of course not. Anyway I am not going to argue with you. These tend to flip back and forth. So have a nice day.

*edit* Leaks come from the bottom, not the top.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yeah. When I helped you the other day, I was just laying a booby trap so I could shill you later.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yeah. When I helped you the other day, I was just laying a booby trap so I could shill you later.

I forgot that was you. Thanks again.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

so I want to just do what ever the hell I want as well. What is the source of this power and why bother with any rules anymore?

Do you get to be king now if you win a four year election?

He is the president sure, for only 8 years though.4 sometimes.

This is our king? He has spoken defying law and thats it?

ok, fine.

Rules are not. So sayeth the king.

edit on 6 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'll wait.

iTruthSeeker

BS. Next?

iTruthSeeker

I would not expect that the guy in charge of border patrol (bought and paid for) would just say "yea it is true". Tell me this, If I send the White House an email, asking if there was corruption in the WH, will THEIR spokesperson tell me yes? Of course not. Anyway I am not going to argue with you. These tend to flip back and forth. So have a nice day.

iTruthSeeker

So ... you're going to argue again from "common knowledge."

The Border Patrol's procedures are well-documented. Judd is a union leader. I suppose you're in support of Unions when they can be useful to your politics?

Show us where the Border Patrol's enforcement procedures have changed. Provide any evidence at all of actual directions to "stand down" issued by any part of the government.

Evidence, not "well, this seems reasonable because I think/want it to be true" ...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

CPB.gov

On a Typical Day in Fiscal Year 2015, CBP...
Processed:

1,048,632 passengers and pedestrians
308,234 incoming international air passengers and crew
54,236 passengers and crew on arriving ship/boat
686,162 incoming land travelers
72,179 truck, rail, and sea containers
282,252 incoming privately owned vehicles

Conducted:

924 apprehensions between U.S. ports of entry
23 arrests of wanted criminals at U.S. ports of entry
367 refusals of inadmissible persons at U.S. ports of entry

Sounds real stand down like...

edit on 6/27/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's nothing close to treason. There's zero wrong with what Obama has done on immigration. Disliking his approach doesn't make it illegal.

Dereliction of sworn duty isn't wrong?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'll wait.

iTruthSeeker

BS. Next?

iTruthSeeker

iTruthSeeker

So ... you're going to argue again from "common knowledge."

The Border Patrol's procedures are well-documented. Judd is a union leader. I suppose you're in support of Unions when they can be useful to your politics?

Show us where the Border Patrol's enforcement procedures have changed. Provide any evidence at all of actual directions to "stand down" issued by any part of the government.

Evidence, not "well, this seems reasonable because I think/want it to be true" ...

"The Border Patrol's procedures are well-documented" So is the White House procedures on the constitution, and the oath the President took. How's that working for us? I care less about what their rules are, it is whether or not they actually follow them.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Is prioritizing offenders a dereliction of duty?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And for all intensive purposes, this IS a conspiracy site. I have seen enough Border Patrol interviews and the like to make me believe that "most likely" there is a huge conspiracy here. If you add up everything else that ties in with immigration, it even looks more promising.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

"Border Line Treason"

Odd how fitting that is in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join