It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I'm Still Not Enforcing Immigration Law, No Matter What The Court Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's nothing close to treason. There's zero wrong with what Obama has done on immigration. Disliking his approach doesn't make it illegal.

Oh, Kali, lol...

You're so pretty.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You forgot the kitchen sink. How has any law been broken?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You're misrepresenting your sources: Jeff Sessions is talking about laws he claims are not being enforced.

Not only that, but Sessions has been shown to be lying about his claims:

Word has it that Sessions lost his bid to become chair of the Senate Budget Committee partly because his seriously fact-challenged, anti-immigration crusade did not sit well with many senior Republicans. (Source: reason.com)

Your second source, concluding paragraph:

This confusion enables political spin, too. If you want to portray Obama as weak on enforcement, use the removal numbers, which, compared to his predecessors, are lower. If you want to make Obama look tougher on enforcement, combine the return and removal numbers (like George W. Bush apparently did) or use the now meaningless “deportation”; both moves would conflate return and removal — and boost the overall number of expulsions.

So, not debunked at all. You should be ashamed to state such blatant untruths.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Linking 2

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Defining the word doesn't justify your application of it. How is Obama's immigration policy treasonous?

Umm he has done treasonist things way before the ignoring of the immigration policy. When you ignore the law of the land, the supreme court, and the people, that is treason. I thought that the definition would be quite clear for you to understand. And I did say in my post "borderline" but actually I change my mind, it IS treason. No borderline about it.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Paying income taxes may not be a priority of a majority of the American people in 2017. He is setting the future events by his actions today.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Umm he has done treasonist things way before

Such as?

the ignoring of the immigration policy.

He hasn't ignored any part of immigration policy. He has prioritized certain types of illegal immigrants as low for arrest.

I thought that the definition would be quite clear for you to understand.

I understand just fine that disliking something doesn't make it illegal.

I don't like Obama either but that doesn't make me redefine words.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Umm he has done treasonist things way before

Such as?

the ignoring of the immigration policy.

He hasn't ignored any part of immigration policy. He has prioritized certain types of illegal immigrants as low for arrest.

I thought that the definition would be quite clear for you to understand.

I understand just fine that disliking something doesn't make it illegal.

I don't like Obama either but that doesn't make me redefine words.

He hasn't ignored immigration policy? Him and his admin never told border patrol to stand down? Just nevermind. No offense but you are of the type that would call someone a liar if they said the sky was blue or water was wet.. Just nevermind.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Uh... We already did that once. It should be in the history books under American Revolution, look it up. And it was more of an a$$ whippin' than just a vote.
a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What are you talking about? It disproves your claim.

link   
Most popular president in modern times. Every move is impeachable to you guys. Just lame.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Gryphon66

What are you talking about? It disproves your claim.

In fact, it doesn't.

Neither of your "sources" does, in fact.

Indeed, your second source proves me correct.

You should read more closely.

link   

Border agents have not been told to stand down.

Quit your BS.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
It is actually border line treason, which is punishable to the highest degree according to the law.

iTruthSeeker

If true, it's treason alright. What was the rule, you hang horse thieves and traitors? Lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/27.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"Badges? We don' need no stinkin' badges!"

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Most popular president in modern times. Every move is impeachable to you guys. Just lame.

Wrong! Everyone I know despises the man at a cellular level. It's divided into worshiping or hating the man. No middle ground. But I hated him when he was an arrogant Senator. Then we met his spouse...

He/She is finally proud to be an American! "Barf" I guess hanging with rappers at the White House is what it should all be about. Idiocracy has arrived!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Speaking shortly after the Supreme Court’s immigration decision, President Obama made it “very clear” that deporting illegal immigrants is not a priority of his administration.

Well then Mr. President enforcement of the ACA and gun control LAWS isn't a top priority for the STATES.

Since people get to pick and choose which laws are going to be enforced.
edit on 27-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Again, this is how you know Obama is not really in charge of anything. Just as was the case with Bush. Maybe Bush should have been impeached but he wasn't. And obviously, there was never any real chance that was going to happen.

The same applies to Obama. He's gotten away with everything he has done so far and that's not going to change. He is untouchable, obviously.

But anyway, we only have until next year (hopefully) and he's out. Not that it'll do any good. But good riddance to him when his term is over. I always said I wouldn't miss Bush when he went but after Obama, Bush seems like he wasn't that bad. Of course I believe they're both part of the same group of people in reality but we really should be thinking about what's coming our way, rather than when's gone.

Assuming Obama leaves when he's supposed to, nothing good is going to come of this election. That much is completely obvious. This immigration thing is (in the grand scheme of things) probably just a distraction. If the establishment (that I am convinced all of these people are working for) didn't want the illegal immigration thing going on, there wouldn't be any debate about it. There is never any debate about things they don't want happening. If there's something they want stopped, it stops and you don't hear about it until it's a done deal.

Obama is not any kind of a rogue. If anything, it is this judge who isn't following orders and I have my doubts about that.
edit on 27-6-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Just Google it. So many hits it will make your head spin. And ICE was told to stop enforcing also. When I said stand down, I didn't mean they just left their post. Come on.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I did. There's not one credible source among the returns.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join