It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I'm Still Not Enforcing Immigration Law, No Matter What The Court Says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am not sure how this is not a dereliction of duty and an impeachable offense. I am translating the statement of Obama's as 'not a priority to deport illegals' as not going to happen as all because I believe that is what he actually means. This is clearly a violation of his fiduciary responsibilities to the public. The man should be in jail or at the very least removed from office.

I would say I am disgusted by the man, but that would be redundant.

Speaking shortly after the Supreme Court’s immigration decision, President Obama made it “very clear” that deporting illegal immigrants is not a priority of his administration.

SOURCE

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It is actually border line treason, which is punishable to the highest degree according to the law.

iTruthSeeker

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
He should have been impeached awhile ago. ...I'm so sick of his crap.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Its not his fault. Mega corp needs slave labor. Oh, they do deport undocumented workers, but below rates that will affect production.

Keeping up appearances.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Obama is an elitist authoritarian.

Laws don't matter to this loser who reigns on the Porcelain Throne.

(sorry GOT was on last night)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's nothing close to treason. There's zero wrong with what Obama has done on immigration. Disliking his approach doesn't make it illegal.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I wonder if the Republicans will finally get off their ass and go after him! /sarcasm

This is why the GOP is dead! They can blame Trump all they want, but for almost 8 years they have done nothing but lip service to the people who elected them on how they are going to do this and do that to stop Obama and they have done nothing! Their Corporate sponsors are making a killing hiring illegals and those on work visas to take American jobs.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And he is a dumb as the retards in Brussels.

The EU is likely going to collapse because it didn't listen to the people and the USA could very well go the same way.

Obama is a idiot if he is ignoreing what's happening here.

The masses in Europe wanted immigration and economy fixed and the government ignored us and concentrated on petty issues like regulating the shape of fruit (thats not even a joke). And now its falling apart.

The USA people want immigration and economy fixed yet Obama ignores you and focuses on dumb issues like bathroom rights. Will the USA find there balls like the UK and say enough is enough?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I am not sure how this is not a dereliction of duty and an impeachable offense.

It is.
One would expect some of our elected officials that stand for law and order to address the problem.
They won't.
What does that tell us?

They are all on the same side.

Which side?

Not ours.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh dear. no more cheap meals...higher prices for food if proper wages paid - people think twice what they put into their mouths - maybe cures obesity problem. Sounds like a win win

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's nothing close to treason. There's zero wrong with what Obama has done on immigration. Disliking his approach doesn't make it illegal.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/Submit
noun
the CRIME OF BETRAYING ONES COUNTRY, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

iTruthSeeker

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He's breaking the law and ignoring the supreme court! Anything goes with you're an left wing extremist, Democrat!

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can't imagine why a traitor would ignore US law?
Obama has the more transparent administration in history, right?
I forgot, he answers to a higher authority - the UN.
My bad.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: intrptr

Oh dear. no more cheap meals...higher prices for food if proper wages paid - people think twice what they put into their mouths - maybe cures obesity problem. Sounds like a win win

I doesn't matter that food is produced at cheaper labor costs, they still charge full retail. You going to go somewhere else to get it? Same is true with other goods. A pair of Nike tennis shoes is made by barefoot workers in an overseas factory with dirt floors, but it still costs you a 100 dollars when you buy them at the store. The savings are passed onto the oligarchs not you regardless.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Perhaps this is why President Obama hasn't been impeached:

President Obama has deported more people than any U.S. president before him, and almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century.

Primary reference for quote

Was hington Post - Same thing

Reuters - Etc. etc. etc.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link repair

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's called TREASON! Normally, the system isn't broken. There is a protocol to get them to courts and conviction. But apparently all those elected from all parties are in on it, and apparently the military won't step in and do its part.

Apparently, there is not simple and straight forward protocol whereby they must obey the constitution and law, and whereby failure to do so means the FBI and Swat team, civilian arrest forces, simply go in and arrest them, and they stand trial.

That is what is needed.

Otherwise, think tanks need to form that involve police and military, on how to remove Terrorist Treasonous villains from office.

The courts are the due process step that prevents abuse of real law and constitution and tyranny. When the tyrant ignores them you have a hijacked country.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Obama made it very clear that deporting illegal immigrants is not a priority of his administration

Here's his administrations priorities....

Gun control
Maintaining ties with Saudi Arabia.
Arguing with Russia over ISIS.
Syria.
Iran
Turkey
Brexit remain camp
Trump loosing in November.

So I have to wonder whether deporting illegal immigrants may not be beneficial to their other higher priorities.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Perhaps this is why President Obama hasn't been impeached:

President Obama has deported more people than any U.S. president before him, and almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century.

Primary reference for quote

Was hington Post - Same thing

Reuters - Etc. etc. etc.

This is an old debunked myth. The counts used for this claim have been rigged.

www.sessions.senate.gov...

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics
edit on 27-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
It's called TREASON! Normally, the system isn't broken. There is a protocol to get them to courts and conviction. But apparently all those elected from all parties are in on it, and apparently the military won't step in and do its part.

I must have missed the citation in the Constitution for coup d'etat and junta protocols ... can you remind me of the article?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Defining the word doesn't justify your application of it. How is Obama's immigration policy treasonous?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join