It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I just can't see a way for a federal Europe to be successful by erasing the national sovereignty of its member states.

So far I see a lot of unelected power brokers messing up the economic union from within. It took the US over 200 years to do to itself what the EU has done in just a few decades.

I don't think there's anyone competent at the wheel, and even if there were the people have zero say in the workings of this monolithic organization.

I added the second source more as a supporting piece. I'm aware it was from May. That said, the fact that the British exit caused the EU globalist a to lay their cards on the table in such a fashion says a lot about what is happening in the world today.

I'm alive to see the map redrawn right before my eyes. Seems like a pretty major development and not something I see being beneficial to ordinary people.
edit on 27 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
I think that's a reasonable summing up. I wouldn't argue with it, except to suggest that ordinary people, even in France and elsewhere, might indeed benefit from the frustration of the plans of the power-brokers.

edit on 27-6-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I meant that in regard to attempts by power brokers to do just that, to redraw the map. They've been trying to create super states all over the planet with various international "unions".

edit on 27 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: berenike
A paranoid person might wonder if the EU secretly backed the Brexit campaign in order to get rid of us.

Not that I'm complaining.

On the BBC news channel yesterday, a French commentator said "Some French were grateful because it meant they could have a referendum, whilst lots were sipping Champagne at Breakfast because they have got rid of the irritant, that is the U.K"

Not to worry - we'll soon find new ways to piss off the French.

(Nobody be offended. It's our national sport. Hundreds of years of tradition on both sides).

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just think . All the evil leaders in the history of Europe dreams coming to fruition after all these years . With no strife at all.
They can rest in peace now

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

A paranoid person might wonder if the EU secretly backed the Brexit campaign in order to get rid of us.

Considering how many large employment firms in the UK were given grants to move their factory's to the continent, such as cadburys, ford van, dyson has gone to the far east, British army AFV's being made in spain using swedish steel, I really cannot see that brussels is a friend of the UK.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

On the BBC news channel yesterday, a French commentator said "Some French were grateful because it meant they could have a referendum, whilst lots were sipping Champagne at Breakfast because they have got rid of the irritant, that is the U.K"

Not to worry - we'll soon find new ways to piss off the French.

(Nobody be offended. It's our national sport. Hundreds of years of tradition on both sides).

Right up to WW 2, the french navy always planned for an attack on the UK, in case the UK became a 'threat' the US navy did the same, no joke, the information is out there.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Right up to WW 2, the french navy always planned for an attack on the UK, in case the UK became a 'threat' the US navy did the same, no joke, the information is out there.

All military staffs have to have plans prepared for war with anybody in sight, so that they're ready for action just in case the politicians ask them to do it.
Having military plans is not the same thing as having a real intention.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So hundred years down the line every border will be like the West Bank ... Sounds nice

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Calling it a "super state"....not only smacks of One World Government....but also the happenings in Europe in 1936-1939.
That didn't end well.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Finland, Czech, Poland, and all others, please exit immediately. Do not comply with this. You can form your own blocks for trade with like minded groups and close your borders from all invasions.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The document in English on the TVP(Polish) page. It mentions, not only security and migration, but the European Stability Mechanism(ESM) connected to Goldman Sachs, as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good news everybody: Glyfosate will not be used on EU fields next year.
Bad news everybody: TTIP will ensure that glyphosate will be used year after next year.
Its EU, one step forward and two back.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It seems that the sources all point to this article:

www.tvp.info...

Here it is, translated:

goo.gl...

If the provisions of the document would enter into force, instead of the European Union there would one European country, depending on today's most powerful EU players.Member countries actually would not have the right to their own army, their own special services, a separate Criminal Code, a separate tax system - including taxes, its own currency, the central bank is capable of real defend the financial interests of the nation-state.

In addition, Member States actually lose control over their own borders and admission procedures and relocate the refugees on their territory.

The project also envisages the introduction of a uniform visa system and conduct a common foreign policy with other countries and international organizations. The document may also arise, it would be limiting the role of NATO in the European continent.

In the preamble of the text, France and Germany wrote: "Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values ​​that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture. "

edit on 27-6-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The owner of the express group is ukips biggest donor and Farage is a big liar too. He probably told one of the biggest lies of the whole thing that millions of people would have voted thinking true

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I heard war is on its way but from who is the question

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Poland's Minister of Foreign Affairs has responded to the report, however his messages are very mixed as a result of translations. Regardless, here are some important bits which are somewhat understandable:

The foreign minister added that "maybe these preliminary proposals" will present on Tuesday at the EU summit, Prime Minister Beata Awl. - For now, these proposals are discussed internally. They are quite radical. We think about it, to a major leading role in the European Union took over the European Council, not the European Commission - said Waszczykowski.

He noted that the government is also looking at new European treaty containing the results of the recent arrangements between Member States and the European Commission.

Today, nobody is going to create a superstate. The documents, which arrive to us, (that) there are attempts to create special zones within the EU. Special zones on the basis of the euro area - said the head of the Polish Foreign Ministry.

goo.gl...

edit on 27-6-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Unified Europe hmm.

Yep, that's never led to civil war or genocide before.

Oh wait.

Idiots never learn.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Now we've left the eu, were rich I tell you

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Now we've left the eu, were rich I tell you

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join