It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK and the nordic buying freenzy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So now that the pound is slowly weakening, it means that the rest of the world can go on a shopping -spree.. When the American dollar lost value, the Nordic countries just bought as much as they could, well mostly cause the Americans cant afford to keep the wheel spinning and well, The Nordics dont have a problem with paying debts.. So now its the UK turn, get under the 10kr mark and you will see UK businesses being bought out..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

buying freenzy

That almost sounds like a run on really cold stuff.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
You would like to take advantage of our warm summer climate?
What about some nice hotels in Blackpool or Bournemouth?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's hard to say what is going to happen. The stock market needs a correction, it would come any way. The ones controlling the market want us to believe we are at fault and their promoting of gambling is not relevant.

The Nordic countries are smart, they understand what deceit is and how it is all over the place. England's people are tired of all the deceit too, blowing up unimportant things that do not need to be blown up to cover up major issues.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It really is just a continuing circle, the rates will go down then up and everything in between.. We had good times in the UK but we paid for it later on. I remember being in the USA when £1 gave me Over $2, around 2007???.. I have also taken advantage of a poor EURO but on the other side I was in the USA again when the credit crunch hit and the exchange "at the time" feel well for the USD, I lost over 20 cents to the pound if I remember within 24 hours. I also remember being in Europe when the pound was getting slaughtered and having to pay £40 for a basic meal out for two.

Let the world buy all it wants the main thing I want from this is a decent plan that makes us a market leader again and with Brexit there is nothing stopping us apart from stalling and people whinging..

And I do have a dog in this fight as I am in the Philippines building a house and the pound is well down against the peso, I just thank my lucky stars I sent my cash at the highest it had been for years just after Yolanda hit. Hedge ya bets take ya chances. It is always party season for one nation against another it is just against the UK at present.

RA
edit on 27-6-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
As long as they arent being bought out by muslims...

Oh dang! I said it!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalangAnd what pray tell are all these UK businesses that are going to be bought?
We ain't got any business worth buying, it's owned by the Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Germans, French, do you want me to keep going?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

itll be property.

The US has had itself undermined by foreign property investments. And by "foreign", i also mean people from outside of a community buying up rentals as a commodity. Having to deal with landlords that live 500 miles away is the opposite of "ideal". Especially if you are a business with a repair issue that impacts your revenue and/or customer satisfaction.

top topics

join