It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! I'm really into propaganda analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Touche?

Thanks.

Nice and true quote.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Welcome Johnny me boy. When on here don't take anything personally as there are some right weirdos on here. I should know I am one. Just a small question for you.
"Can I play with madness"?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnnyblastoff03

Welcome are you from the BBC ?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Welcome!

You're right that propaganda is pretty much everywhere, but it seems more pervasive and further from the truth in the US/western mainstream media, a virtual Axis Of Propaganda.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

thats good. Let us you and I work together to figure out what China is trying to peddle to the West. The Wanda group now owns AMC theaters and Hoyt Cinerma in Australia. They are now the largest cinema company on Earth, and have majority market share in South Pacific and North America cinemas. They also own Legendary Pictures now, which explains why all the big blockbusters are portraying China in this new leadership role in their movies.

Explore my Sig for more information, including this:

The amendment, which was hidden within the NDAA, has remained relatively unnoticed. However, it empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe.

I love movie propaganda, it has become a hobby of mine to study and see what scenes are trying to push which agendas.

I love movie propaganda too. I've worked in film for the past 10 years so the subject is of special interests to me as well. People are at their highest level of suggestibility when engaged in watching a film. I need to learn more about the China situation. I'll check out your site. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

haha, I love that hat!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Welcome Johnny me boy. When on here don't take anything personally as there are some right weirdos on here. I should know I am one. Just a small question for you.
"Can I play with madness"?

If Iron Maiden can play with madness, I don't see any reason why you can't. A little madness goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

The BBC? No. I'm from the U.S. and I don't trust the BBC or any mainstream media anywhere for that matter. Are you from the BBC?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Welcome!

You're right that propaganda is pretty much everywhere, but it seems more pervasive and further from the truth in the US/western mainstream media, a virtual Axis Of Propaganda.

It's everywhere! It floods every channel of communication that we come into contact with. And as the study of the social sciences advance, it becomes more difficult to recognize what is genuine from what is propaganda. Reflective thought is the enemy of propaganda!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnnyblastoff03

originally posted by: rigel4

The BBC? No. I'm from the U.S. and I don't trust the BBC or any mainstream media anywhere for that matter. Are you from the BBC?

No... I want them closed down.. They are in the same bracket as RT Fox CNN etc.

It was a tongue in cheek gag! Welcome to ATS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join