It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Carpool Karaoke' experiences a Mandela Effect?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

We may be guided and controlled under the "NWO" elites, but the world is still yet to be depopulated. We also still have our basic liberities.

Although, their supposed "depopulation and total control" plans may have only been a discussion. Who knows....

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What did "of the world" change to?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Freddie Mercury always added the last "of the world" live and so that's most likely what make everyone think the original goes that way as well. Here's a video of singing it that way and Live Aid: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Alright weird......

just watched the vid......I have only heard this silly song on the radio, it could not have been a live version every time.

I'm feeling mandella ish, yet again.

It does not freak me out though. Probably faulty memory, possible timeline shift. Either way I'm like, meh......
edit on 3-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
One possibility is we're getting mixed up because of that movie, The Mighty Ducks which featured that song.

(I'm not trying to discredit the OP, but I like to explore all avenues before declaring it a case of the ME)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

these idiots singing Queen is wrong. Freddie Mercury is rolling around in his grave!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I already made a thread about this a few weeks ago. We figured it out. There are multiple versions of the song.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join