It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party takes major stand for reproductive freedom

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: BO XIAN

You know, you're becoming completely unhinged about this topic and are laying some pretty harsh blanket accusations on massive portions of the populace right now.

That makes any kind of reasonable conversation impossible.

You're basically just sitting in judgement of entire generations of people who you don't even know. You don't know them or their lives nor have you done anything positive to guide them either.

But I'm sure you've always lived a righteous life and never made bad choices or made a mistake, right??? So I guess it's fine for you to put all that negativity on them.

Why should he pay for it?

link   
How are you guys going to force women to carry a child they do not want? Abortion isn't new you know women have been doing it for years. Give them a safe place to do it...or do you want thousands dying from back St abortions.
Oh and if you all care about the kids why are there so many in care or orphans or do they not matter?.

link   
a reply to: In4ormant

You're still paying for abortions. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

If you and I were identical,

one of us would be redundant.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I'd help you abort a kid. If someone raped you and you needed a couple of bucks to pay the doctor I'd slip you a five. That's three dollars extra. I got that no problem.

I wouldn't ask. That's just me though.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

We will be Pro-Choice! Our choice!.

I would have no problem with that either. If that's how things actually worked, where we could pick and choose what our taxes go to, then I'd say great, keep your tiny fraction of tax dollars that go to abortion and every other thing you don't like. We'd all do the same as well.

Because the fact is that whatever money you pay in is probably so insignificant that I'd be happy to make up your share for you making you happy and then we wouldn't be having this argument.

But as you and I know, that isn't how it works. We all pay for crap we hate paying for because someone else thought it was a good idea so now it's happening and we all pay for it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

You're still paying for abortions. Sorry.

Your not and I know that. I don't have to like it. I have no problem paying taxes for commonow use things you and I share. Roads, police, fire etc.

(post by Tsukimidnightmoon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 27-6-2016 by Tsukimidnightmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

We will be Pro-Choice! Our choice!.

I would have no problem with that either. If that's how things actually worked, where we could pick and choose what our taxes go to, then I'd say great, keep your tiny fraction of tax dollars that go to abortion and every other thing you don't like. We'd all do the same as well.

Because the fact is that whatever money you pay in is probably so insignificant that I'd be happy to make up your share for you making you happy and then we wouldn't be having this argument.

But as you and I know, that isn't how it works. We all pay for crap we hate paying for because someone else thought it was a good idea so now it's happening and we all pay for it.

Unfortunately yes.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

And many are paying for bombs they dont agree with....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You know, you're becoming completely unhinged about this topic and are laying some pretty harsh blanket accusations on massive portions of the populace right now.

Thanks for your likely unqualified commentary on my mental status.

"harsh blanket accusations?" I suppose it depends on one's perspective and definitions.

Yeah, I'm making a somewhat broad accusation that 2 year old mentality people addicted to an entitlement mentality are a hazard to themselves; to their offspring and to the society and culture they act out in.

I have 40 years of professional counseling and teaching experiences from which to make that observation . . . along with a minor in sociology and a PhD in clinical psychology.

What professional background do you use in assessing such people and issues?

That makes any kind of reasonable conversation impossible.

Where did you ever find me saying that I thought one COULD have a reasonable conversation with folks supporting infanticide, genocide and eugenics . . . with the lowest common denominator of idiocy being the ruling mentality of the age?

You're basically just sitting in judgement of entire generations of people who you don't even know. You don't know them or their lives nor have you done anything positive to guide them either.

Nonsense. Your lack of awareness of the facts is showing again.

I've cared empathetically, redemptively and compassionately for a number of women with abortions--without judgmentalism toward them in any degree. You were not in the room in any of those cases, I'd wager. Some credited me with saving their lives from depression over their abortions.

But I'm sure you've always lived a righteous life and never made bad choices or made a mistake, right??? So I guess it's fine for you to put all that negativity on them.

I've been candid hereon a number of times about my flaws and errors--probably more in the last 11 years hereon than the next 5 runners up combined. Again, your ignorance of the facts is glaring.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Yep. And?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Some idiot supremacists may be vocal. That is far from evidence that they are to the least degree in any kind of control or majority.

Besides, the rest of us note them, shake our heads and walk on by.

There's no point in trying to teach some pigs to sing. It only annoys the pig and frustrates the would be vocal instructor.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

We don't get to cherry pick what our taxes go to.
Why are not Christians saying they don't want to pay for bombs when it is anti christian to kill.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Oh...ok

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Your last sentence is confusing. Is this a question or a statement?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Both care to a address the hypocrisy? .
edit on 27-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join