It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark, was a spaceship!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yes Rael went to my school and said if we want to come in his religion!!! AHAHAHAHAHA we were
at him....
So he's just a pervert who created a religion to make his dreams comes true.

His religion? Surely you jest.............. they are atheists.

The Raelian Revolution, the world's largest Atheist, non-profit UFO related organisation - over 60,000 members in 90 countries - working towards the first embassy to welcome people from space...

Source

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think he was using the term religion as a means of describing their cult. they are a religion in my opinion. a strange one.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
i think not the whole world was flooded but i havent readed the koran. Yes i am a muslim. If you have any questions about it do not be afraid to ask.

I would love to hear your opinions on these two threads. Thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree with the first respondant....it's easier to believe neither story. Many stories in the bible are "allegories".....not truths. There probably was a flood and the Noah "story" is a nice tale to tell your children with regards to why life wasn't completely destroyed.......

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
Here is a except from "The Message Given By Extraterrestrials" by Rael.

... - a single living cell of each species, male and female, is all that is required to recreate a whole being... This was a colossal task but it was completed on time."

This is just plain wrong. Cells are never male or female, they always contain the DNA to create a full organisim of either sex.

The Rael cult are a joke. They recently held a press conference in the UK claiming they had produced a cloned human baby. Not long after it was discovered that their "labs" did not exist, and neither did anything else apart from a few people dressed in "futuristic" clothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by sigung86
... I'm not familiar with this Rael person

Rael is a frenchman, who now lives in Quebec.

A journalist recently infiltrated his compound, a short while after they claimed to have cloned a human.

What was discovered was simply that, he walks around in a clown suit to get laid & claims 'religion' status for the tax break.

Don't waste your time with it.

ROFL - Awesome

Interpetation gone mad - as with most religious groups.

Hey, buts that my opinion

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here is a except from "The Message Given By Extraterrestrials" by Rael.

I'd like to say, "Here's an excerpt from the Bible", but my wife's cleaned again, and I can't find the damn thing!

Anyhow, I remember them pretty much spelling out that it was made of wood, even giving it's dimensions, layout, etc.

Now, I'm no expert on spacecraft construction, but I'm betting that wood would NOT be the material of choice....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think this is another UFO cult. We have many of them coming from Montreal. I recommend you don't get involved with these guys, don't even read their material. They WILL corrupt the way you think about your own religion (if you have one) and your views on society. Fair Warning!

Personaly, I think this is just a big cash grab and tax deductibility for their leader.

[edit on 1/18/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
About Noah's Ark being a spacecraft, I personally do not think so.

There was a great program on the TV ( I tried to find this past program before posting my response, but could not find it. If someone does please post. I know it was on the history, discovery or TLC channels)

Anyways the program gave some great info about how:

1. the ark could not hold all of animals

2. IT would take A great number of years (10,000 ?) to get all of them on the ark.

3. there is not enough available water on the earth to create a world wild flood.

4.Wood could not support the the size of the ark given in Genesis chapter 6.

5. And many more problem's wilth Noah's Story.

Another belief is tha the story of Noah was borrowed from "The Epic of Gelamesh". This a Story written on the sumarian stones in the middle east.

Anyways I think this is just story that (happened?) If it did not happen then I Guess there was not spacecraft. If it did happened only GOD knows.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is the common belief here still that Noah was human or was he an alien too? Because if he was a human i think I would have said no to the aliens about running all over the earth and swimming under the sea getting fish lol (sharks, must have been hard to catch) and just made a smaller simple craft for myself! lol

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ifound the program if anyone is interrested. It was on TLC back in December.

tlc.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by galacticus
Noahs ark was clearly a submersible vessel.

Agree... A fallout shelter resembling a submarine ....
Notice the releasing of birds by Noah... Miners use birds to make sure the air is not dangerous in mines ...
Noah used them to make sure the air outside the shelter was safe ...

As for the guy who asked about dino ... The Nuke attack killed them off, thereby creating the oil deposits around the globe in RINGS, I might add ...

Also creating the continental drift and faults in the Earth ... Modern day earthquakes are mere aftershocks of the nuke event ....

Atlantis was the point of impact ,,, the bible calls it sodom ....

Why did they Nuke Atlantis?

To remove ALL traces of their habitat on Earth ... So that men would be in dispute on the issue, never knowing the truth.

Once destroyed they inspired the writing of the bible and laid claim to the godhead...

They are perpetrators of fraud .....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It seems that our distrust in one another is what actually binds us closser together. I find it interesting that most of you debate to fight your own foundations on which you can understand each other. (you might have to decode my understanding to understand) I love puns.

Anyways, back to the point. You'll find that most people around here are no different than the Christians, Jews, Buddist, Raelians, and those members at ATS.

Most of you condem the Raelians movement, I don't really care to much about it, but you will never know what it has to offer unless you yourself understand their point of view.

Just remember, we eat the same food and drink the same water (depending where you live). We all get laid, have sex or make love depending on what situation.Plus, we all sleep and take a sh1t when we have to.

We all have this foundation to build on, its more that greed gets the best of us and we use our own intelligence to divide us when the reason we have this great society is that we united.

Fox

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

It was the ALIEN GOVERNMENT that sent nukes to Earth to cause a flood. See what it said:

"The government then decided from their distant planet to destroy all life on Earth by sending nuclear missiles."

Oh, that's just plain silly. If they'd sent nuclear missles, the whole planet would STILL be highly radioactive. This sounds like something out of a James Bond movie.

When the explosion took place, life had already been preserved a few thousand kilometers above the Earth. The contient was submerged by a gigantic tidal wave, which destroyed all forms of life on its surface.

...a really, really, REALLY bad James Bond movie. Or maybe a Superfly movie. Or Our Man Flint. I half expect to see Goldflinger lurkng around in the background and cackling.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hahahah maybe that was the first one, maybe Ian flemming is a grey. Golden Nuke and city of Bonds. Clone James bond escapes the city with his atlantis gadgets q the reptilian gave him, saved the girl then flew to the moon and waited till it was all over making sweet love. Then he returned with more q gadgets when it was safe enough for him to completely eradicate the radioactivity.
lol

As well as that

'When the explosion took place, life had already been preserved a few thousand kilometers above the Earth. The contient was submerged by a gigantic tidal wave, which destroyed all forms of life on its surface.'

So amphibians would survive then fish, mamals (dolphins, whales), no matter how big the wave was it wouldnt kill birds. So unless you meant the radioactivity half the life on earth would be fine, right?!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
ProphetOfYahweh, I really hope you are not getting mixed up with the Raelians. They claim to have produced a human. A claim with zero evidence. Even if they did clone a person they would of had hundreds of mutated babies born and have to kill them. Second I read in a local paper about the 2 reporters that got into the cult. They told of a story where they stood with several other members while Rael told them all to disrobe and masturbate. Rael is obviously manipulating people for his own perverted agenda.

As for the actual claim of Noah's ark being a space ship... I agree with shaunybaby

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think this argument should stop at masturbating alien worshipers!.....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I second that, who could believe masturbating alien worshippers
however i watched a program on the history channel where archaeologists discovered a ship underground embedded in rock which had the exact dimensions of noahs ark as described in the bible. I'm not saying that this is noah's ark but it really made me think.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
erm sorry forgot to mention that this ship was found in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yea I remember reading on the national geographic site that they suspect it's at the top of some tall mountain, that it can be seen with satellite imagery, but they can't get to it because the turkish? government won't allow them to go dig it up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join