It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark, was a spaceship!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is a except from "The Message Given By Extraterrestrials" by Rael.

"The government then decided from their distant planet to destroy all life on Earth by sending nuclear missiles. However when the exiled creators were informed of the project they asked Noah to build a spaceship which would orbit the Earth during the cataclysm containing a pair of each species that was to be preserved.

This was true figuratively speaking, but in reality - and your scientific knowledge will very soon enable you to understand this - a single living cell of each species, male and female, is all that is required to recreate a whole being... This was a colossal task but it was completed on time."

Is this more logical, a man building a spaceship under the guidence of aliens and taking DNA samples with him off all the animals or a man building a boat housing live animals and supplies, I'll go with the spaceship theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i think its much easier and logical to believe that he neither built a space ship nor a boat

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I guess I'm kind of in the middle. I'm not familiar with this Rael person, but I imagine that Noah built a boat. Or perhaps someone before him did it and he got tagged with the "thang".

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
I'm not familiar with this Rael person.

Google Raelians, then buckle up.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
personally, I think the bible is a whole lot more believeable if you substitute aliens instead of angels. I don't think that's the case (nor do I think that the bible is anything more than fiction based around some stories that might have taken place in some form).

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Surely if angels were aliens the Bible could have been written a bit different and there be better explanations, rather than vague references that people can take to relate to UFO's / aliens.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
... I'm not familiar with this Rael person

Rael is a frenchman, who now lives in Quebec.

A journalist recently infiltrated his compound, a short while after they claimed to have cloned a human.

What was discovered was simply that, he walks around in a clown suit to get laid & claims 'religion' status for the tax break.

Don't waste your time with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yes Rael went to my school and said if we want to come in his religion!!! AHAHAHAHAHA we were
at him....

Serious his religion is very a huge fraud and everybody know that...
To gain rank in his religion, you have to fu** with him, (if you're a beautiful woman) and then you gain rank...

So he's just a pervert who created a religion to make his dreams comes true.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Here is a except

that should be "excerpt" but for some reason the edit button is gone so I cant edit my post!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
"The government then decided from their distant planet to destroy all life on Earth by sending nuclear missiles. However when the exiled creators were informed of the project they asked Noah to build a spaceship which would orbit the Earth during the cataclysm containing a pair of each species that was to be preserved.

And how do that explain the Flood itself?

Besides, I seriously doubt that aliens would send nuclear missiles (especially from distant planets). I'm sure there are many ways to deploy interplanetary weapons system, but nuclear missiles is not it.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
...Um, NO! Couple of questions for your buddy, what's his name... Rail? If these "Aliens" and the government decided to destroy all of the life on earth, why would they use nuclear missiles? Did their technology suck so bad that they had to use ours? Or was it that maybe they were out of batteries for the Death Ray?

Alright, seriously though... This Rael guy is a FRAUD! It's been proven again and again that this "religion" is nothing short of a cult. I always find it interesting that his "Messages from Aliens" always seem to feature the technology du jour. Right now it's about nuclear proliferation, DNA testing, cloning and the mapping of the human genome. How convenient ain't it?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
sorry if someone already said this, i didn't have the time to read this whole tread, but

didn't god have all the animals to flock to noah, and then had all the wood and stuff for makeing the ark deleverd to him?
if so, then boith storys are almost equaly belevable, i guess it would all be based on your own opinion of the thing,
maybe god had ufos delever the animals and suppiles?
noah was allegaly a drunk, ya know(from Dogma , which i find to be the greatest movie ever)

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Is this more logical, a man building a spaceship under the guidence of aliens and taking DNA samples with him off all the animals or a man building a boat housing live animals and supplies, I'll go with the spaceship theory.

And all this is assuming that Bible was the real truth, even though there are millions of contradictions in it.

Good Luck

Surf

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It was the ALIEN GOVERNMENT that sent nukes to Earth to cause a flood. See what it said:

"The government then decided from their distant planet to destroy all life on Earth by sending nuclear missiles."

Just download his books here rael.org to get a better understanding of his teachings.

As for the Flood part is says:

When the explosion took place, life had already been preserved a few thousand kilometers above the Earth. The contient was submerged by a gigantic tidal wave, which destroyed all forms of life on its surface.

Just download his book "The Message Given By Extraterrestrials" from his site for a better understanding.

I don't agree with his sexual teachings but his ufo theories fill in some gaps.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nay! Thank you, Next please, and make sure noone is smoking pot before the judges for the talent contest. It does get weird with just listening to the aliens music and them bouncing off the wall when they do their slam dancing.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

When the explosion took place, life had already been preserved a few thousand kilometers above the Earth. The contient was submerged by a gigantic tidal wave, which destroyed all forms of life on its surface.

Sure its not another Earth? I mean, last time I looked we had several continents, and have had that for quite some time... Or maybe Noah accidentally jettisoned the storage compartment labelled "Dinosaurs" from his spaceship?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Or maybe Noah accidentally jettisoned the storage compartment labelled "Dinosaurs" from his spaceship?

I didn't write the book, if you have questions contact the Raelians, they'd be more helpful than I could.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Noahs ark was clearly a submersible vessel.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i think not the whole world was flooded but i havent readed the koran. Yes i am a muslim. If you have any questions about it do not be afraid to ask.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've always taken the story as allegory.

Overview for "allegory"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The noun "allegory" has 3 senses in WordNet.

1. fable, parable, allegory, apologue -- (a short moral story (often with animal characters))
2. emblem, allegory -- (a visible symbol representing an abstract idea)
3. allegory -- (an expressive style that uses fictional characters and events to describe some subject by suggestive resemblances; an extended metaphor)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join