It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 'Revolt of Watergate Proportions' if Hillary Skates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Umm didnt bernie concede recently? HE betrayed all his convictions by saying he will vote for clinton.

He still hasn't dropped out, but, yes, he did say he would vote for her.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
OK...and then we get Trump by default? We are fooked.
Cheers

YEP. Either way we are 'fooked'. I am hoping we are less fooked with Hillary. I am thinking sahe won;t be murdering friends while in office. Trump is a wild card of craziness , though.

The Kool-Aid is strong in this one. Between you and Introvert, I can tell Hillary will win the elcetion..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

If you paid attention, you would know that I am not voting for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

They just repeat what is on Hillary's email explanation website. www.hillaryclinton.com...
Trouble is the explanations on that site are crap. That site still says she didn't send classified emails which from previous leaks we know is false.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They just repeat what is on Hillary's email explanation website. www.hillaryclinton.com...
Trouble is the explanations on that site are crap. That site still says she didn't send classified emails which from previous leaks we know is false.

Did I cite Clinton's website?

If I didn't, you're mistaken.

You might want to correct your post, unless you're okay with posting known untruths.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Again you think yourself too important. I was referring to reldra and introvert.

You are free to use those tired bs arguments if you like tho. Hillary signed to be responsible just like everyone else who signed up to have access to classified info. Mishandling that info or failure to secure that info is a crime.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Again you think yourself too important. I was referring to reldra and introvert.

You are free to use those tired bs arguments if you like tho. Hillary signed to be responsible just like everyone else who signed up to have access to classified info. Mishandling that info or failure to secure that info is a crime.

You made a general comment that is untrue.

You're stating that you don't care about posting known lies?

Sorta weakens your argument about someone else's supposed dishonesty, don't it?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

"Y'all can keep talking and talking and talking about those magical 22 classified emails, but the fact is, was, has been and will be, that at the time, those were not classified "top secret" when they showed up on her server."

You are dead wrong.

They may not have been marked as classified, but they were classified none the less.

Been that way for 70 years now...doesn't change because Hillary Clinton's name is involved.

Do you have any idea how many of those had to be redacted because they contained the names of CIA personnel?

Even the State Departments very own classification guidelines state that any mention of CIA personnel or assets will be classified at the minimum of confidential for 25 years.

I chuckle when I read these threads.... the hammer is about to fall very hard on Hillary and nothing her supporters can do will stop it.

It's going to be a great day.

edit on R222016-06-27T11:22:42-05:00k226Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R232016-06-27T11:23:05-05:00k236Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R252016-06-27T11:25:31-05:00k256Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Been that way for 70 years now...doesn't change because Hillary Clinton's name is involved.

... and if the right-wing could just get that basic fact through your heads, a lot of taxpayer money would be saved on pointless, worthless, repetitive investigations trying DESPERATELY to pin something on Clinton.

Now, if you want to talk about specifics about the "compromised CIA" emails, post them. Things to consider:

1. Who sent the emails? Did Clinton originate the emails?
2. If not, who jeopardized who?
edit on 27-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
These are right-wing axe grinders, Corsi and DiGenova....who don’t know anything.

The FBI is a corrupt organization who will do what it’s told to do: NOTHING!

The higher ups will just hold this over Hillary’s head while she’s in office ready to bring it up to blackmail her at any time

Hillary is the elite’s perfect candidate they have so much dirt on her they own her.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
The poster is well aware of the facts.
They have been done again and again in the multitude of threads on the classified emails that Hillary sent over her personal email on her private server.

Even if everything was different and she had ZERO classified emails.................

She broke the law when she did not turn over her official communications upon leaving the office of U S Secretary of State.

She only turned them over after Guccifer left the cat out of the bag.

edit on b000000302016-06-27T11:48:54-05:0011America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2016 11:48:54 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am actually aware of the fact that the ATS right-wing as a microcosm of society, repeats the same obsessive garbage and unsubstantiated guesstimations, and continually passes it off as what "everybody knows."

In every one of those "posts" every one of these unending accusations gets discredited over and over. Yet, some of you still repeat them, ad nauseam.

Perhaps you'll go after General Powell next?

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

Politico - Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

edit on 27-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Bracket

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You made a general comment that is untrue.

You're stating that you don't care about posting known lies?

Sorta weakens your argument about someone else's supposed dishonesty, don't it?

which comment was untrue?
You overstating your import?
The individuals in question?
The fact that she has responsibility that come with handling classified info?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

exactly... proof has been posted time and yet time again....

same old tactic.... wait a few days and demand someone post the exact same proof that already been posted....

All they have to do is go to the virtual reading room and search for Hillary Clinton... so easy to find the emails but they can't be bothered.

Like ole girl says... at this point what does it matter anyways?

She will be recommended for indictment and the rest will be history.

Film at 11.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Get on topic.
Not about Powell.

OOOOH, someone else robbed a bank but didn't get caught!
Bank robbery is legal now!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Good info, coming from "mediamatters"?...
It's not like mediamatters would make up anything right? Same as posting from "thinkprogress"...

Does anyone sees the irony of the claims? People are claiming these sources are biased, and in response they show biased sources which have been known to lie...

edit on 27-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Get on topic.
Not about Powell.

OOOOH, someone else robbed a bank but didn't get caught!
Bank robbery is legal now!

I like how all the Hillary sycophants always point to others and use the third grade excuse "Well he did it too".

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Good info, coming from "mediamatters"?...
It's not like mediamatters would make up anything right? Same as posting from "thinkprogress"...

Does anyone sees the irony of the claims? People are claiming these sources are biased, and in response they show biased sources which have been known to lie...

Ok. Forget the sources. The same info is available elsewhere on other sites.

Can you refute the assertions or are you going to dismiss it outright because you didn't read it from a source that sells your brand of confirmation bias?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You and some others are the ones claiming this man is not reliable. How about you post proof from a non-biased source to prove it instead of demanding I prove the contrary to the claims made by news media that are known to lie and exaggerate.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Elections are a farce, made to keep the unwashed masses in check by giving them a false sense of being masters of their own destiny..Its been that way a while now and we have gotten to the point where "they" dont even try to put on a good show for the public anymore...... its just not worth their time.

Hilary supporter unite!!!! New episodes of the kardashians and real housewives are coming soon to satisfy your intellectual cravings.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join