It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 'Revolt of Watergate Proportions' if Hillary Skates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The released emails and official statements alone are evidence enough.

1. FBI recommends indictment.

2. Federal prosecutors bring the case to a Federal Grand Jury.

3. The Grand Jury makes the indictment.

4. Arrest warrants issued.

5. Trial date(s) set.

Add to this the statement by James Comey that he would
resign as Drector if there was no action to prosecute by DOJ.
That's tantamount to already holding the black pill under your
tongue-- waiting for the inevitable.

There are several other major players in this who have stated
the same, except the book the ex-director-maybe soon-to-be
could carry just as much credibility as falling on anything sharp.

I hope my feelings on this are wrong, and Lynch actually does
something with multiple violations of Title 42 at the very least.
But I'm an old guy and can't hold my breath as long as in '74.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

and the FBI is going to put all the pressure on Loretta Lynch that they can to do the right thing

The Obama Administration is nowhere near synonymous with doing the right thing. It is not in their playbook , nor vocabulary

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The released emails and official statements alone are evidence enough.

1. FBI recommends indictment.

2. Federal prosecutors bring the case to a Federal Grand Jury.

3. The Grand Jury makes the indictment.

4. Arrest warrants issued.

5. Trial date(s) set.

Bring proof, solid proof, from a qualified source, and I will buy it. I am not a Hillary supporter, but the right has been crucifying her for 30 years, and nothing has stuck yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is huge news if true. It sounds like Hilary is going to be indicted or at least recommended to be indicted and the FBI is going to put all the pressure on Loretta Lynch that they can to do the right thing. I am not sure anyone can make the Obama regime 'do the right thing', but hopefully it ends up being enough and it will be the beginning of the end for this witch.

NEW YORK – A former U.S. attorney says there is no doubt that, before the November election, the FBI will recommend to Attorney General Loretta Lynch that she prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified information, warning that intervention by the White House would provoke a revolt of Watergate proportions.

In an interview with WND, Joseph diGenova said that based “on all the available evidence, including what is publicly known and what is known in the law enforcement community, there is sufficient, credible evidence needed to meet the predicate to begin a grand jury – sufficient evidence for probable cause to believe various crimes have been committed.”

Source

Source 2

I usually never agree with you, but respect your thoughts. You have brought some seriously BS sources to the table this time.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is the really sad thing, a whole bunch of you right wing gun nuts are itching for a fight. I've got you at 300 yards, not everyone that has served in the military is a right wing evangelical ass hat.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I went back and read your post again. To be sure. I am very puzzled.

If you are interested in my open records requests, I can PM you the details. I won't bother though if you have already made up your mind that Obama and Factcheck could never have perpetrated a fraud. Just let me know. I won't derail the thread with it.

ETA: ASK if you want to not be "puzzled." But don't you dare take a dismissive position if you are that closed off from hearing a truth you don't like even though you, too, can confirm it through open records law.
edit on 26-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

You know 2 main ones.

The SD IG report, and those 22 emails with classified stuff so top secret, the government won't release any at all.

You know the government sources too.

You are dismissed mister.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You know 2 main ones.

The SD IG report, and those 22 emails with classified stuff so top secret, the government won't release any at all.

really, now classified is top secret, never realized that. You have no clue about what you are talking about, you are a Hillary hater, and your every post defines you as that. Really, you are going to change no ones mind, find something else to do.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You know 2 main ones.

What the hell am I dismissed from, I have served this country. Is that a claim you can make?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I've never understood it when high ranking officials threaten to resign if X doesn't happen. It sends a pretty big message, but if you resign because a corrupt scumbag gets away with their corruption, isn't your replacement likely to also be a corrupt scumbag?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Did I miss something here? Are you sure you were replying to me??? Where did I say I wanted to defend Mrs. Clinton. Where did I even mention Mr. Trump? Here, let me repeat my statement for you.

And THAT IS the topic of this thread, a poorly sourced explosive headline used to promote an agenda of only one side of the issue.

Do you see any mention of either of them? No? Then I guess you are mistaken.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And yet they have not been convicted of anything. I

Neither have a few hundred million gun owners, but that doesn't stop people like CLinton pushing gun control.

So which was is it?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Did I miss something here? Are you sure you were replying to me??? Where did I say I wanted to defend Mrs. Clinton. Where did I even mention Mr. Trump? Here, let me repeat my statement for you.

And THAT IS the topic of this thread, a poorly sourced explosive headline used to promote an agenda of only one side of the issue.

You replied to a comment belonging to a conversation concerning whether or not it was appropriate to bring Trump up in this topic. Sorry, not sorry, that i realized the context of the comment you replied to. I couldn't separate it because I was involved in that conversation. I figured you understood the context before you replied.

So, YES, you missed something. Yes, indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My pop corn stash is full... just waiting on the FBI to start the show.

The clock is tick tock tick tock ticking,

Still at 110% confidence of recommendation of indictment for Hillary Clinton.

It's just a matter of time now.

Whatever happened to the FBI interviewing her? You haven't heard about that have you?

Patience grasshopper, patience....when the time is right, the FBI will snatch the pebble from her hand.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
None of it matters, either way, Trump or Hillary, you will see armed revolution. This country is headed towards violence of it's own making.

Hillary should be praying right now she DOESN"T get elected.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
None of it matters, either way, Trump or Hillary, you will see armed revolution. This country is headed towards violence of it's own making.

The American people are too complacent and are too quick to 'blame the other party' to revolt.

Revolution is nowhere on the horizon. =(

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. You'll have to go lone wolf. I don't think you should do that, but you're thinking about it which is not good.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You replied to a comment belonging to a conversation concerning whether or not it was appropriate to bring Trump up in this topic. Sorry, not sorry, that i realized the context of the comment you replied to. I couldn't separate it because I was involved in that conversation. I figured you understood the context before you replied.

So, YES, you missed something. Yes, indeed.
Yes I see your point. But I did understand the context. I was agreeing with one of the aspects of the reply of whoever it was that I replied to. I suppose I might have added a disclaimer concerning the other parts of that post but I never thought to do so.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Helious

The American people are too complacent and are too quick to 'blame the other party' to revolt.

Revolution is nowhere on the horizon. =(

I believe you are wrong, not as many Americans are as complacent as you think. There are 320 million people in America and it takes roughly 3% of that to effect seriously change.

Perhaps I misunderstand the situation but....... I doubt it. You will see violence. I guarantee.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: aethertek media matters

mediamatters.org...

Media Matters is a bought and paid for Clinton Propaganda publisher.

Pics or it didn't happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join