It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 'Revolt of Watergate Proportions' if Hillary Skates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is huge news if true. It sounds like Hilary is going to be indicted or at least recommended to be indicted and the FBI is going to put all the pressure on Loretta Lynch that they can to do the right thing. I am not sure anyone can make the Obama regime 'do the right thing', but hopefully it ends up being enough and it will be the beginning of the end for this witch.

NEW YORK – A former U.S. attorney says there is no doubt that, before the November election, the FBI will recommend to Attorney General Loretta Lynch that she prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified information, warning that intervention by the White House would provoke a revolt of Watergate proportions.

In an interview with WND, Joseph diGenova said that based “on all the available evidence, including what is publicly known and what is known in the law enforcement community, there is sufficient, credible evidence needed to meet the predicate to begin a grand jury – sufficient evidence for probable cause to believe various crimes have been committed.”

Source

Source 2

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So the FBI will revolt, doubt it. They going to throw away above average pay, gov. benefits? I would imagine some big talk, but are we going to see a revolt, NO.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

So the FBI will revolt, doubt it. They going to throw away above average pay, gov. benefits? I would imagine some big talk, but are we going to see a revolt, NO.

Well, I realize it is easy to be cynical in this day and age, but sometimes people do the right thing. We need someone to stand up to Hilary and the political machine.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

NEW YORK – A former U.S. attorney says there is no doubt that, before the November election, the FBI will recommend to Attorney General Loretta Lynch that she prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified information, warning that intervention by the White House would provoke a revolt of Watergate proportions

So a political appointee that got her job from a guy that endorsed Clinton is going to prosecute her ?

Don't hold your breathe.

We all know what type of person is.

We all know what she deserves.

We all know the people don't care.

Except those of us who are informed.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yea, this time is different. I can't see anyone falling on the old sword, because it would literally be the last professional decision they even make. And I see it as a realistic view apposed to a cynical one. The Clinton's are a slippery lot.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Ok, a guy that is retired believes there is a strong case. That does not make a 'revolt' likley to happen. Nor do I see a revolt within the FBI during the actual Watergate. They were just doing their job. The Attorney General and Deputy resigned when Nixon ordered a special prosecutor fired .

Where, again, does the FBI revolt here?

The sites carrying this interview with a retired Attorney general are all the crazy sites, you do see that, right?
edit on 26-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

FOX Nation ( I am not quite sure what that part of FOX is) carried the WND story.

It's 5 sentences and then directs you back to WND.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Joseph DiGenova has been saying this same crap for some time. Also, he is a former Reagan appointee that I believe was discredited for unprofessional conduct.

Him and his wife made the rounds on media back when Monica Lewinsky was an issue and made incorrect claims about the Clintons targeting them.

Not a very trustworthy source in the slightest.
edit on 26-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Recycled crap from January.

Right-Wing Media Cite Discredited Republican Lawyer To Claim Hillary Clinton Committed "Numerous Federal Crimes" Research ››› January 7, 2016 2:47 PM EST ››› NICK FERNANDEZ & CRISTIANO LIMA

mediamatters.org...

Joseph DiGenova....

DiGenova Falsely Claimed Members Of The Military Were "Relieved Of Their Duty Because They Insisted That There Be A Military Response" To Benghazi Attacks. On October 28, 2013,

DiGenova Baselessly Alleged That Obama Administration Tried To Cover Up Theft Of Hundreds Of Surface-To-Air Missiles In Benghazi. In October 2013

DiGenova Has Been Criticized By Lawmaker For "Non-Stop Mugging" For The Press And For Lacking "Impartiality, Non-Partisanship, And Professionalism." In 1998, Joseph DiGenova and his wife and legal partner Victoria Toensing, who were working as outside counsel for the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, were criticized for their actions in connection with the Monica Lewinsky scandal. A February 5, 1998, Roll Call article "

DiGenova Was Criticized For Conflict Of Interest Over Dual Role In Separate DOJ Investigations. DiGenova and Toensing were criticized for serving as special counsel in the House Education and the Workforce Committee probe into Justice Department oversight of the Teamsters union while also representing Dan Burton, the committee's chairman at the time, in a separate Justice Department probe. A December 18, 1997, Roll Call article reported:

DiGenova Was Involved In Discredited And Retracted Article About President Clinton. DiGenova and Toensing were involved in a retracted Dallas Morning News article claiming that a Secret Service agent had witnessed President Clinton and Lewinsky in a "compromising situation." From the February 27, 1998, report byThe Washington Post's Howard Kurtz:

Filthy lying scumbag just has an axe to grind.Pfft

K~

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Show me where the FBI as an entity, revolted during Watergate. That is the title of the thread. If it is true, I would really like to know what they did.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Good info. He and his wife are tools for Right Wing propaganda.

Sad that people fall for it and it's even spread by the MSM on places like Fox News.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The released emails and official statements alone are evidence enough.

1. FBI recommends indictment.

2. Federal prosecutors bring the case to a Federal Grand Jury.

3. The Grand Jury makes the indictment.

4. Arrest warrants issued.

5. Trial date(s) set.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Met.

Joe. DiGenova is out to get Mrs Clinton for sure. He is a former US attorney who now from all I can find is a political pundit who is now basing his career on taking her down. We can suppose his statements to be either, access to information as yet unavailable to the rest of us, or, he is just pressing his own opinions.

Just so you know, your first link is World News Daily and your second link is nothing more then an 'echo chamber' repeat of the first paragraph of the WND article and finishes with 'read more in WND"

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

NEW YORK – A former U.S. attorney says there is no doubt that, before the November election, the FBI will recommend to Attorney General Loretta Lynch that she prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified information, warning that intervention by the White House would provoke a revolt of Watergate proportions

So a political appointee that got her job from a guy that endorsed Clinton is going to prosecute her ?

Don't hold your breathe.

We all know what type of person is.

We all know what she deserves.

We all know the people don't care.

Except those of us who are informed.

Enough with the informed/not informed stuff. I'm surprised you didn't say sleeping sheeple. Neither of the frontrunners have clean hands. On a site like this, you insult people when you insinuate they are uninformed.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Media Matters is a credible source.

Unbiased.

Non partisan.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

5. Trial date(s) set.

So you are trying to inject a red herring to distract from this man's disinformation?

Good job, X. You have fulfilled your duties for the day...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Bernie is staying in the race for a reason.

Throwing out all media and campaign spin, my mind says it's logical that the entire federal government would be pulling hard for Bernie's huge domestic spending plan.

I have just never heard of any working person who hoped for- and fought for- a smaller budget for their department. And Hillary's budget plan is smaller than Bernie's.

I could be wrong and I am willing to concede that Hillary could be The Chosen One -- because she is forever trapped in a world of corruption and couldn't get out even if she wanted to. BUT, Bernie has been made sooooo palatable compared to the alternatives despite the power and money he wants to give the federal government. I cannot help but believe that is very meaningful.

ETA: And, geez, does anyone remember the relentless calls for Hillary to drop out in 2008? And she won the freaking popular vote! The calls for Bernie to step down don't compare. If Hillary goes on to the general election, I will eat my words though...because I like Bernie as president if there was no corruption in Congress involved.
edit on 26-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hillary Roddam Clinton is a career cess pool politician of the WORST kind.,

HRC makes Trump look like a choir boy.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

5. Trial date(s) set.

Are they Counselor? That is a pretty big assumption. You have not a lot to base this on or it would have already happened.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Good info. He and his wife are tools for Right Wing propaganda.

Sad that people fall for it and it's even spread by the MSM on places like Fox News.

Yea cuz Faux Noise ain't straight up right wing corporate crapoganda.
That's all these people do is lie, lie loud & often knowing there's a wellspring of rabble in this country that will slurp it down like Moms own made.

K~

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: reldra

Hillary Roddam Clinton is a career cess pool politician of the WORST kind.,

HRC makes Trump look like a choir boy.

There are only more conspiracy ideas about Hillary Clinton. I doubt anyone can make Trump look like a choir boy.

Neither arrive with clean hands.

Trump will actually be on trial either right before or right after the election. That is going to be a problem for his base. There is no certainty Clinton will face any trial.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join