It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Multiple people stabbed at far-right rally, and counter protest

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin

Are you for real? Both sides were looking for a fight.

The TWP called it March Into the Inferno - Traditionalist Workers Party To Face Off With Communists And California Gang-members and even told their followers on twitter to "make sure you tune in, it'll be wild!"

Why do people have such a hard time with just accepting that this group labelled themselves, even if the media stretches it a bit further.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Sure, if thats how you wish to spin it, the # I quoted was from a link off TWP facebook so,.......?

Wot logic ya use there pal ol pal?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So a bunch of racists got stabbed by minorities? Sounds like they got what what was coming to them. You can't go around spreading hate and expect a safe place as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: UKTruth

I and others have already posted them.

This group is in fact an offshoot of the Traditionalist Youth Network with a tuned down rhetoric in an attempt to go mainstream. The excitement of yesterday let some of the TYN bleed through the TWP layer.

Offshoot? Toned down? Sounds to me like your seeing Nazi's around every corner - perhaps you should actually start listening to what people have to say for themselves before branding them as something that you can hate.

As I said - I have seen nothing yet on this thread or anywhere else to suggest this group are Nazi's or have ethnic superiority claims. These days it seems Nazism extends to anyone who does not want open borders or any white person who has any pride in their heritage.

edit on 28/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
So a bunch of racists got stabbed by minorities? Sounds like they got what what was coming to them. You can't go around spreading hate and expect a safe place as well.

Well said!

We should always kill those with whom we disagree with!

*clap*

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
But this is happening in America.
Why aren't they having a gun battle with AR-15s?

I mean, everyone in America owns a couple of them, right?
And everyone carries one in their car. What are they using knives for?

Ran out of bullets? Knives are shiny

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well said!

*clap*

Didn't know you feel that way, good to know.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
As I said - I have seen nothing yet on this thread or anywhere else to suggest this group are Nazi's or have ethnic superiority claims. These days it seems Nazism extends to anyone who does not want open borders or any white person who has any pride in their heritage.

Did you even bother to check out what I posted above? Probably not because if you had and taken the time to click once more, less time then it took you to write the post I am responding to you would have come upon this:

On Sunday June 26th, GSS, the California affiliate of the Traditionalist Workers Party, will be marching in the city of Sacramento to protest against globalization and in defense of the right to free expression.

After witnessing the brutal assaults these cowards, drug addicts, illegal immigrants and criminals committed in orchestrated pogroms by Zionist agitated colored people against elderly people, women, children, and even the disabled at Donald Trump events throughout the Golden State, we concluded that it was time to use this rally to make a statement about the precarious situation our race is in.

GSS by the way stands for Golden State Skinheads. I'm not even judging them for being neo-nazis.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well said!

*clap*

Didn't know you feel that way, good to know.

Just thought I'd agree with an authoritarian stance for a change.

It gets tiring pointing out a hatred of freedom of expression.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well said!

*clap*

That's what those racists would do if they had ultimate power.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
No one other than a Nazi wants to be associated with them, so its a cheap superficial trick to demonize.

But they associate themselves or did you miss this at goldenstateskinheads.org

Pulls the rug out from under the rest of your post.

The rug is firmly in place because you missed the entire point. I was not commenting on the TWP. They can be as Nazi as they want to be or not.
The point was that they are not right wing however the majority of posters on this thread have tried to label them as right wing in an attempt to smear Conservatives in general.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Well said!

*clap*

Racists. Like BLM?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or Neo-Nazis. Skinheads. White Power people.

Yeah, those too.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

If you had dug a little further you would have seen that that TWP is just an umbrella trying to bring together [insert whatever you want to call them here] which does include neo-nazis and other racist groups.
edit on 28-6-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Well said!

*clap*

The non-racists have a very good track record of systematic murder. In fact they beat the racist hands down.
edit on 28-6-2016 by Dragoon01 because: correct quote

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If you had dug a little further you would have seen that that TWP is just an umbrella trying to bring together [insert whatever you want to call them here] which does include nazis in that group.

I dont need to dig a little further. I dont care who the TWP are.
The fact that they have "Workers Party" in their name tells me all I need to know about them. They are collectivists, and collectivists (regardless of what collective they support) are evil.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So that means that the racists are victims?

Dang, we should feel sympathy for the racists?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So restricting free speech is just preemptive actions to stop possible deaths?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I'll play along. What's your point and why aren't you denouncing Nazis?

I dont have to denounce Nazi's. Their work speaks for itself.
That IS the point.
The left wing progressives want desperately to bring about a collective amnesia to the shared history that they have with Nazism and Fascism. They dont want anyone to know that while they may not have the same plans that the Nazis and Fascist had, down the road of their ideas you will find the same results. The shadow of state control over the lives of men is to powerful. It corrupts to easily and genocide is always the end result.
Does not matter who is running the train if we all end up in a camp.

The left knows this and they want to try and deflect that history as much as possible so they try to re-write history and convince everyone that Hitler was a Republican.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

So restricting free speech is just preemptive actions to stop possible deaths?

Say whatever the hell you want, but don't be surprised by the repercussions.

Words have consequences.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join