It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whining brainwashed ruining brexit celebrations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: zinc12

Not if they won't trade with you...

The latest car import figues into The U.K. are for 2014.

Germany sold 650,000 vehicles to The U.K. and The French 300,000. Add to that The Italians and The Spanish the total is well over 1 million vehicles.

www.carmagazine.co.uk...

Why would you think those countries and others wouldn't want to trade with The U.K. ?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No it isn't... a dictatorship is pretty specific.

It's mob rule

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No it isn't... a dictatorship is pretty specific.

It's mob rule

I think it is Secret Society rule and there is a leader as sure as there is a Bilderberg.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

originally posted by: Dumbass
Some are ButtHurt...
Others are having an Anal Orgasm
If the results were the opposite
the general feeling would be the same

The point being the butthurt are crying because they have been removed from a dictatorship!

No matter what the reason is a butthurt is a pain in the ass

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Out of curiosity I've been reading a lot about Brexit. It's not as simple as supply and demand. Considering that England had a very high employment rate and with the open borders policy and no work visa requirement, a lot of migrants from other European countries filled those jobs. You might now be thinking well good, let English people fill those jobs... that's good for England in the isolationist sense BUT now Poland and other countries with virtually no labor market will be forced to deal with their jobless. That's going to anger all the member states and could lead to the EU forcing England to pay a lot more to trade for what they need to compensate for all the newly unemployed. That's just one aspect. There's also the immigration crisis.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: Liquesence

Start with the 28 unelected European commissioners who meet in secret to make political decisions.

Those are not dictators.

Since you claim it is a dictatorship, who is the dictator of the EU?

70 attempts 70 fails =100% failure rate to negotiate laws passed....that is the definition of a dictator.

Dictators do not negotiate.

They rule by absolute power. Keyword: absolute.

Who is the dictator of the EU?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Why aren't you all out partying? Instead complaining the dictating traitors are making you spend your evenings on an Internet forum complaining about lefties. Go out there must be some party you can go to for some English beer and reheated Sunday roast. All a bit old for parties now aren't we

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Why aren't you all out partying? Instead complaining the dictating traitors are making you spend your evenings on an Internet forum complaining about lefties. Go out there must be some party you can go to for some English beer and reheated Sunday roast. All a bit old for parties now aren't we

Because bitching about dictators on The Social Media from the comfort of one's own home is far, far easier.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I am getting sick and tired of people in Brexit threads bashing us lefties.

I voted for it, so this is my victory too, but you guys seem to have your heads on backwards about left wing politics. Let me set you right.

Red Tories do not bloody count, OK? Rich, entitled wannabe hippies, Starbucks chugging natural fibre freaks, and banking industry morons are not lefties. There's barely a lefty in London at the moment, I will tell you that for nothing, and how do I know? Because no left leaning person would vote for membership of an entity where the ties between businesses and political entities are so damned close. It's alarmingly close to a fascism out there, and no lefty worth the hair on his nuts is going to want that worth a damn!

Now, stop ruining my good time with all this lefty bashing please, there's a sport!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And you don't know exactly what it is that you have gained. No one yet knows how this will play out. You may have gained all the same restraints of being in the EU, in order to trade with any member state... with none of the benefits.

*Paolo Barnard* the most censored Italian economic journalist reveals the truth

about *BREXIT* and the EU.

www.youtube.com...

Well worth a watch - not terribly long

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

OOP's Double post

edit on 26-6-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well for the UKs sake, I hope he's right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join