It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whining brainwashed ruining brexit celebrations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Whining and sulking from young emotional Londoners and SNP brainwashed Scots is ruining our celebration of independence from a EU dictatorship of unelected members. Unthinking People tend to have a positive emotional response to " your in" or "in" or "we are in" likewise it fills them with great emotional sadness to be told "your out" or "out" or "we are out".

As you probably know the EU is run by unelected governors who meet in secrecy and impose binding laws on EU country's. Laws that are often not in the interest of Britain and when requested to amend these laws Britain are told to get lost and go home by the EU dictators. 70 attempts 70 failures = 100% failure rate to negotiate with EU dictators. The EU is absolutely run by Lobby's who represent big business, the "elite" or if you wish the "family's" who don't give a damn about the people or their country. These governors cannot be removed from power by any number of citisens requesting/protesting. And for the pleasure of being told what to do by dictators we get to pay a 350 million pounds weekly membership.

Below two very good videos that sum up our victory

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Some are ButtHurt...
Others are having an Anal Orgasm
If the results were the opposite
the general feeling would be the same

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
Some are ButtHurt...

The point being the butthurt are crying because they have been removed from a dictatorship!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

That's not how they see the EU. They're as entitled to express being pissed angry as you are to being thrilled.

As an aside I hate brainwasheds go whining.
edit on 6/26/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

Some are ButtHurt...

The point being the butthurt are crying because they have been removed from a dictatorship!

Really?

Who is the dictator of the European Union?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

That's not how they see the EU. They're as entitled to express being pissed angry as you are to being thrilled.

As an aside I hate brainwasheds go whining.

If you watch the media, you would think the entire country is angry. Only one side is being shown.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The LBC radio presentor summed it up nicely, she was very pro in and she said quite amusingly "we feel like we have lost something, but we are not quite sure what it is yet" I had to laugh my ass off !

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Start with the 28 unelected European commissioners who meet in secret to make political decisions.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And you don't know exactly what it is that you have gained. No one yet knows how this will play out. You may have gained all the same restraints of being in the EU, in order to trade with any member state... with none of the benefits.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I suppose if you only watch right wing media which only reports things that make lefties look bad then sure. I see lots of celebrating.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Start with the 28 unelected European commissioners who meet in secret to make political decisions.

Those are not dictators.

Since you claim it is a dictatorship, who is the dictator of the EU?
edit on 26-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I know that the EU are dictators, an undemocratic system and I know that whilst we belong to the EU we cant run our country and thats good enough for me to vote out.

At least we will be able to vote out, demand resignation of politicians we deem unsavoury.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And what if you can no longer trade with any member of the EU without having to comply with the same exact rules you had to comply with as a member?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Those are not dictators.

Since you claim it is a dictatorship, who is the dictator of the EU?

70 attempts 70 fails =100% failure rate to negotiate laws passed....that is the definition of a dictator.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And what if you can no longer trade with any member of the EU without having to comply with the same exact rules you had to comply with as a member?

That is nonsense you can trade with who you like where you like, most our imports of goods don't even come from the EU anyway. Go to any supermarket, electronics or clothes shop and just go around reading the made in labels.
edit on 26-6-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm happy that the brexiteersfeel like they have their country back one dominated by right wing reactionaries and baby boomers, who have been running the show forthe last 20 years making sure their demands have been met hey kids your grand parents have shat in your bed, now you have to sleep in it.

Paul Joseph Watson is a cock. He doesn't even live here, but talks about right wing populism like it'd something to be proud of. A.whole nation led by the nose by the gutter press in the uk. No wonder he's Alex Jones little pet
edit on 26-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Not if they won't trade with you...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No it isn't... a dictatorship is pretty specific.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Left wing media bias.

The push is to give up national sovereignty.

The endgame is to give up all individuality and become a mindless drone worker bee.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Some are ButtHurt...

Really?

Who is the dictator of the European Union?

Maybe people that talk like this:

We decide on something, leave it lying around and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss and starts riots, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back.

Monetary policy is a serious issue. We should discuss this in secret, in the Eurogroup [...] I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious [...] I am for secret, dark debates.
Jean-Claude "EU" Juncker

top topics

<<   2 >>

join