It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush’s Treasury Secretary endorses Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's ironic he attacks her for taking monies from all walks of life yet he's guilty of paying her off too. Don't get me wrong, screw Clinton, shes the poster child for corruption but the point is, Trump is no better and if given such powers I betcha he'll become more corrupt than the Clintons.
edit on 26-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

He says Trump represents a populist hijacking of the Republican Party

So he is admitting that the Republicans don't give a damn about the people or their concerns?
What a surprise.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

This just shows that there is no difference between establishment republicans and democrats.

I want to start a 'go-fund-me" thing to pay for an alien invasion.

Who's with me?

The TROUBLE IS,

The critters are ALREADY HERE . . . and have been a long time . . . from hell . . .

and, they are the ones directing the evil powers that be in their tyrannical evil doings . . . wholesale.

Probably . . . since Babylon's evil world ruler days.

They are evidently almost beside themselves with glee at the prospect of all the bloodshed they've been working toward finally being lit off.

Sometimes, you can get a glimpse of that evil maniacal glee in a certain glint in the pants suit's eyes and set of her jaw.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

For that to happen,

it would have to be

POSSIBLE

for anyone to become MORE corrupt than the Clintons.

I'm very skeptical that there's any more room at the top of the scale of corruption--I think the Clintons bought and paid for and have been ruthlessly acting out all that geography, territory at the extremes of corruption for decades.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I guess you'd insist that the GOP's early and long support for equal rights for Blacks was simply not true.

So much for your revisionism view of history.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It will get less confusing in November when less than 50% of the eligible voters actually show up to vote.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

He says Trump represents a populist hijacking of the Republican Party

So he is admitting that the Republicans don't give a damn about the people or their concerns?
What a surprise.

ButButBut

Congress had a Democrat majority back then !!!!

Somebody sure got sucker punched !!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Of course he wants Hilary. It is the status quo for the Elite.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Has everyone forgotten the "freedom to choose our political candidates" in this country ? You know we can endorse any candidate ,at any time , and (supposedly) be free of any retribution .
Just sayin

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That's cute, people think that a Goldman Sachs leader is either Republican or Democrat....... The are for only one party, themselves. He obviously thinks HC is the only one to keep the gravy train rolling. Yet another reason to not vote for Clinton. What has Goldman Sachs done for the average American?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The best part is this man wants to cut medicare and social security and says Hillary would be the only one to do it. Yet the left thinks shes about keeping and expanding. Its just WWE in the end both established Left and Right are the same once they get elected.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Come on, you know the teams switched uniforms at half time.

If anyone knows Hillary is corrupt it is Trump, he signed the checks.
edit on 27-6-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Now you seem to be getting MORE nonsensical.

I agree that both sides are manipulated by the oligarchy in very destructive ways toward horrifically evil goals.

However, it is still a fact that the GOP has stood FUNCTIONALLY, PRACTICALLY AND FOR A FAR LONGER TERM PRODUCING LASTINGLY CONSTRUCTIVE CHANGES FOR MORE POOR AND DISADVANTAGED . . . races and whatever categories you might note . . . than all the dependency addicted self-righteous hypocritical treasonous idiots on the left ever thought of helping but mostly enslaved to the welfare state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join