It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgraced ex-UN official’s death ‘conveniently timed’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Surely it was a lone wolf barbell.

A perfectly timed "unfortunate" accident.

Clinton and company are going to paint themselves into a corner they can't kill themselves out of...the dominoes are starting to tumble.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Clinton and company are going to paint themselves into a corner they can't kill themselves out of...

I don't often chortle when reading things online, but you had me belly laughing enough that my stomach aches a bit from the experience. Oh my!

Putting on my tin hat for a moment, here's a notion.

Let's say Clinton and Co were involved with this, and there are enough links and crumbs for the FBI to tie it in with what they've already got on the gang; Bill, Abedin, Mills, Sullivan, Chelsea, Blumenthal, et al. (remember, not only is there an ongoing counterintelligence investigation, but there is also a public corruption track to the investigation as well which could very well lead to RICO charges (among others))

They'd (Clinton & Co) have to be either very evil/uncaring/full of hubris to do all of this knowing what they know about what the FBI probably have or they're more scared of someone else and what they would do to them (and maybe the country, can I give them (Clinton & Co) enough of the benefit of the doubt to ascribe some measure of loyalty to the United States of America? I just don't know if I can give them even the smallest shred of a sliver of the barest minimum of credibility that they might have that within them.) compared to what the FBI can bring to bear.

TLDR; What if Clinton & Co aren't evil, but afraid of something other than the FBI?
edit on 26-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: there, they're, their

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So it WASN'T a heart attack.
It was traumatic asphyxia that killed him.

Dr. Ashe’s death was caused by “traumatic asphyxia” due to a neck injury he suffered while lifting a barbell, according to an official with the Westchester County Office of the Medical Examiner. Dr. Ashe was on a bench while lifting the barbell. Earlier reports incorrectly said that he died of a heart attack.

www.theglobeandmail.com...
edit on 26-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ANOTHER interesting coincidence...connected?

It [ John Ashe] was the second death this week of a defendant facing charges from the Manhattan US attorney.

Hedge-fund manager Sanjay Valvani killed himself Monday, a week after he was arrested on insider-trading charges.

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Time for a Clinton theme song musical interlude;

Seems about right.

I find it absolutely incredible that Hillary isn't wearing orange. I mean seriously, how long can this vile beast keep the hounds at bay? What does she do, carry around crushed devil's breath (scopalimine) in her purse along with rubber gloves and a bottle of Jack Daniels?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/26.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hey, at least it wasn't quite as bad as those cases - you know the ones - where deaths end up being marked as "suicide" when the fatal injuries are three gunshots to the back of the head.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join