It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American's Mass Exodus to Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Yeah, they speak French in Canada.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

If you want to make money and live outside the US, move just across the US/Mexico border, like Tijuana and become a Burqa salesman!

Those seeking to illegally cross into the US are crazy to by Burqas and to cross the border as trans gendered Syrian refugees.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You could do worse than make a new home in the newly independent kingdom of Britain and NI.

Might be a few lean years ahead, but we could really be going places after the birth pains are over.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Yeah, they speak French in Canada.

I forgot......my bad.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So my question to you Europe is... are you ready for the influx of Americans coming to your country?

You realize Europe is not a country, right?

they speak French in Canada.

They speak French in parts of Europe, too.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Race has nothing to do with it.

There's chronic high unemployment in the EU and they're very protective of their job base for the sake of their own youth.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
you forgot the sarcasm tag.

(mass muslim migrants, migrants from east europe working at bare bottom wages in west europe)

If only we could find a new planet and experiment with new government types we colonize.

The average white american has little chance immigrating anywhere's...Legally. The mistake whitey makes is following laws, laws are for suckers.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Even more than in Canada. I hear France is French ......

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Race has nothing to do with it.

There's chronic high unemployment in the EU and they're very protective of their job base for the sake of their own youth.

Like I said, they have more common sense in Europe.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

So my question to you Europe is... are you ready for the influx of Americans coming to your country?

You realize Europe is not a country, right?

No actually I had no idea.

Better research that asap.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You'll be surprised at how many countries there are in Europe, but Britain isn't one of them. Generally, the advice given to those seeking to emigrate away from problems in their own country, is to stay there and fix them, that really is the best solution. You might have to put your life on the line, but I guess you being American have no trouble handling a gun...but would you fight to fix your country?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
you forgot the sarcasm tag.

(mass muslim migrants, migrants from east europe working at bare bottom wages in west europe)

If only we could find a new planet and experiment with new government types we colonize.

The average white american has little chance immigrating anywhere's...Legally. The mistake whitey makes is following laws, laws are for suckers.

Hope you find a new planet soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hmmmm, I don't know about more common sense.........you're talking about a region that's opened itself up to seemingly unbounded immigration from the Middle East and Africa. Its a region, that in accepting Globalization, has offered itself up to lose national and cultural identity.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Are you talking about the continent on this mudball or that moon of Jupiter?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm hiring care assistants at the moment, all my polish workers no longer feel welcome in the country. I can offer you a job. Minimum wage. Free bed and meals. Clean driving licence. Just looking for strong masculine men who don't mind getting their hands dirty

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Lmao. That is the sort of comment you see in youtube clips about "the average american" and their views on the world. Well spotted. Europe is indeed a big country

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
You'll be surprised at how many countries there are in Europe, but Britain isn't one of them.

EH? Has the UK floated somewhere else? Last time I looked at a map of Europe there we are 20 miles from France.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No actually I had no idea. You'll fit in well

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What national identity are we referring to? Most democratic countries are multi cultural, like america.

You ask any British person on their cultural identity we tend to use lines like " we've lost our britishness " but fail to elaborate on what that is. If britishness is colonising less privelaged countries then we lost that identity many years ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Always welcome here , they,ve done enough in the past for my grandparents to return the favour , I've got cold beer and a good meal ready for them when they arrive

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join