It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Pathetic Golden Dawn

page: 1

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:16 AM
This thread came to my mind as I came across the site of the "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn Outer Order of the Rosicrucian Academy of Alpha Omega (EU OHIM reg. 00063925)"

They blatantly put "Hermetic" in their name, yet to me they look more like a common new-age salesman. Yet, I must admit, as I am at least basically orientated in their teachings, they are really based on "the mysteries". So to say the Golden Dawn is based on truth/reality/nature

For example the quote here from their manifesto is very accurate:

Hermetic doctrine teaches that the entire Universe is ONE - and that we are all but cells in the body of this enormous cosmic entity. As such, the Alpha Omega believes in the brotherhood and sisterhood not only of all women and all men - but of all created things. We therefore hold all religions in reverence, as individual manifestations of a single underlying perennial truth.

My problem with them, is not the things the based themselves upon, but the value and honor behind the outlook. I find them pathetic, money-makers, and who-knows what more, than to their world-benevolence, I see more self-importance there than all else. A bit like a schizophrenic good old dog. A quite funny picture, especially having in mind that this dog is trying to roll over your money into their pocket, while showing you the light... or more like some schizophrenic distortion of the real light. IMO, ofc.

If you are running dry of humor these days I advice you to read their recruitment page, and roll on the floor like a monkey for whole afternoon. And this guys should be the top-top of benevolent magicians around. Yeah...

C'mon, Golden Dawn, even you managed to snatch some knowledge from the rooms of the ancient libraries you still suck in style, You are just pathetic, and we all are gonna mock you, until our breaths keep, as for you and your followers, we wish the best and hope for the best, yet we still mock what is for mocking. And you are pathetic. Trademarked-pathetic!

We are the sole and exclusive owners of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn® trademark in the European Union (reg. 000063925) and additionally own the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn International® trademark in Canada (CIPO Reg. TMA510387). In the United States, we operate by legal agreement adopted by the United States District Court as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, outer order of the Rosicrucian Order of Alpha et Omega.® We additionally own the R.R. et A.C. trademark of our Second Order, Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis® (CIPO Reg. TMA506051) and the Alpha et Omega trademark of our three order superstructure founded by S.L. Macgregor Mathers in 1906, Ordo Rosae Crucis, Alpha et Omega® (CIPO Reg. TMA508937)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
a reply to: Egoismyname

I just glanced at the link and got halfway through the man's sales pitch and it would appear that he is not familiar with the teachings he is selling, but this should say something about him and have no reflection on the original teachings.

Always go to the source.

Buyer beware....If you settle for less, then that's what you'll get.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:40 AM
No Greater dawn... than when one suddenly and unexpectedly realizes his/her transgression and furthers it with a flushed and fevered frustration that leaves the face overwhelmed with reality and the mind with inferiority. That is the morning star and the great dawn...
The Order Of The Crimson Scourge!

edit on 30-6-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

new topics