It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter To " Dominic " In London.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Dear Dominic
I heard your heart felt comments on a national radio phone-in this morning. You are aged in our early 30's and are employed in the banking sector in The City Of London. You state you are in fear of your future as thousands of banking positions in The City Of London are due to be lost as a result of The U.K. voting to leave The E.U.

Well, Luke the chickens have come home to roost, as it was your sector of the British economy that caused the banking crisis in 2008; which resulted in severe hardship for many ordinary hard working people in The U.K. and also across the globe. Due to the banking crisis the U.K. Government bought in severe austerity measure that affected many ordinary peoples lives, including the disabled, unemployed and the homeless. All while all this was taking place, the banking " Fat Cats " where still taking their huge bonuses.

Sympathy . I have none

Alldaylong.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

as it was your sector of the British economy that caused the banking crisis in 2008

Actually , that would have been the US Financial Sector that cascaded to the economies of most nations , but well said.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: alldaylong

as it was your sector of the British economy that caused the banking crisis in 2008

Actually , that would have been the US Financial Sector that cascaded to the economies of most nations , but well said.

Remind me, under EU law the government is not allowed to intervene when an industry is on its knees and begging for help, take the current situation with the UK Steel Industry ........... wait .......... they could with the Banking Industry with massive bailouts, but the Banking Industry is not an Industry its the Banks!!

My heart bleeds Dominic, bend over like the rest of us or take a different career path

join