It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ghost pressed on my neck after I became afraid of him, does this mean this ghost is dangerous?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I posted a thread about this ghost, but I went to refresh the page and was re directed to the main page instead...

When I was a child, I believe a ghost of a young man either followed me or possessed me, and I have foreign memories (most of which are emotional memories or traumatic ones such as the memory of being killed) I also have some of his skills and interests which are helpful. I kept having dreams of this man and my parents reported seeing the same guy. It was a small nerdish looking young man with a small face, black wavy hair and big eyes. My parents said they saw a cute looking young man with glasses round eyes and dark hair. Usually the dreams were either memories being replayed, or seeing him for a few seconds. So far though he has never actually spoke though I view him sort of like a friend. There are times during the day or night where I feel cold and like I am being watched.

I read about ghosts that killed people and then became scared of him (in a semi-amusedly way). I then felt something pressing on my throat. This sensation lasted for like an hour then suddenly went away. The sensation was uncomfortable enough I instinctively grasped at my throat.
edit on 26-6-2016 by MeredithLeslie because: (no reason given)

I did some research and believe I found out who this man was/is.. he was not a bad guy, he was an accountant who was killed. he was 29. he was described as ''whiny'', ''shy'', ''nervous'' and ''eloquent''.
edit on 26-6-2016 by MeredithLeslie because: detailing

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I do not know it is trying to help you or harm you.

If you have a body that pulls spiritual energy or "something pushing" spiritual energy to self correct/heal the body then cold, heat, vibration can manifest in the body . At times if it is very intense it will be uncomfortable even if it is for the good of the body.

More information or experiences needed to know if the fruit is good or corrupt.

. he was described as ''whiny'', ''shy'', ''nervous'' and ''eloquent''.

Seem to be a Introvert person instead of extrovert?
edit on 26-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MeredithLeslie

When I was a child, I believe a ghost of a young man either followed me or possessed me

Well if it entered you then it is a negative energy IMO regardless of this:

I did some research and believe I found out who this man was/is.. he was not a bad guy, he was an accountant who was killed. he was 29. he was described as ''whiny'', ''shy'', ''nervous'' and ''eloquent''.

Because why would 'he' want to frighten or hurt you? He (the ghost or ?) doesn't sound like he's a 'friend' or trying to 'help' you.

So far though he has never actually spoke though I view him sort of like a friend. There are times during the day or night where I feel cold and like I am being watched.
I read about ghosts that killed people and then became scared of him (in a semi-amusedly way). I then felt something pressing on my throat. This sensation lasted for like an hour then suddenly went away. The sensation was uncomfortable enough I instinctively grasped at my throat.

Is it possible that YOU could have created that sensation yourself?

I also have some of his skills and interests which are helpful

The ghost infuses black energy into the physical or mental vulnerability and firmly establishes it as the centre. A creation of a proper centre can take a ghost many years. Through a centre, the ghost goes on to progressively transmit black energy throughout the rest of the mind and intellect.

The possessing ghost (demon, devil, negative energy, etc.) covers the sheath of the gross body of the possessed person with its own mental and causal (intellect) body sheaths (kāraṇdēha). Consequently, the mental and causal body sheaths of the possessed person become non-functional. The person then begins to talk, walk, think and behave according to the new mental and causal body sheaths of the ghost.

I don't think I've ever read of a 'good' person in life becoming a 'bad' ghost. It could certainly be a demon don't you think?
If you are having other psychological issues (not assuming) then perhaps it would benefit you to talk to someone maybe in the medical field, blood tests, etc. Maybe get a full work up and make sure there is nothing physical going on first.

Good luck to you!

www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

First, you'd have to prove they exist. (I believe they do). You may be a "sensitive"( I am)...or an empath who feels or picks up on the feelings or spirit of others. And yes its possible to be attached to another spirit form, alive or dead.

Have you tried establishing communication with what you perceive to be this one? Meditation may help. There may be a positive reason(although frightening for you) that this is happening...and an only way this entity can communicate from where they are on the other side.

You could try it. Dont be afraid, and see yourself surrounded by 1st a white light, and the white light surrounded by another one of gold or sunshine.

Good luck and think positively...let us know how all of this progresses for you. Blessings sent your way...
MS

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Years ago my ex love of my life and i had an incident.

She first told me about a similar being in her life that seemed to follow her around. I saw a pinpointed light and we heard screams in our head for an hour.. I believed after that.

It scared the bejesus out of us but she never had it happen again in such a menacing way.

Maybe your ghost had a bad day and feels sorry now?

Just a thought

B

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's my personal opinion that the man was just trying to relay his story to you. Sometimes when people feel their death was unjustified and their life was cut short, they just want someone to know.

I also think that who/what was pressing your throat was not this same man. When you felt fear, you invited in the darker energies, so I think it was one of them that was taking advantage of feeding on your fear.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

Yes it was weird, since I was kind of skeptical about it. I was on my computer and suddenly felt as if the wire of my headset was digging into my throat at my adam's apple area, but nothing was there. I took my headset off and I still felt it. It felt like just enough pressure to not cause noticeable breathing problems. It lasted around an hour.

This guy hasn't done anything physical before (perhaps with the exception of feeling cold for no reason/feeling like I'm being watched) so it came as a surprise. There was an incident a few years ago where I believe he mimicked my voice, referring to work I had to do that wasn't being done. It wasn't just me who heard it either, my brother (4 at the time) said he heard something coming from my room as well. It was just a sentence and then it stopped. I stormed into my room but nobody was there.

I still don't get why he decided to use me as a host/someone to follow. I'm ugly (actually deformed, despite having two parents who would be rated an 8 or 9 by most people), lonely and I don't go out in public. I feel he may have possessed me since I was a baby though because I somehow 'remember' being in the womb and being born which should not be possible.

My mother reported all kinds of paranormal activity before I was born, such as orbs, glasses being moved, objects levitating, etc.

As for his death, I do feel very emotional about it even though there are much sadder things to have happened. After I found the person I believed he was, I find it hard to get out of my mind.
edit on 26-6-2016 by MeredithLeslie because: adding.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't believe spirits are just black and white like that. Not just good or evil.

Maybe you should try to talk to him and ask him if he caused the feeling on your neck or not and if so, why.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jasminnne

How would I do this? He has never spoken to me before (with the exception of that voice mimicking thing but it was years ago and just one sentence/statement).

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The pressing on your neck thing sounds like an anxiety attack. I'm not trying to discredit your experience but I've experienced similar from anxiety. Do you have high EMFs in the place where you feel watched? I think you should try to stop focusing on this ghost so much and you'll probably feel much better. But why you think that the pressure on your throat was a ghost is beyond me. What proof did you have to think that other than your imagination? Did you literally see the ghost choking you? Did you feel fingers? You said it felt like a wire. That sounds like anxiety.
edit on 27-6-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Next time you feel his presence try saying hello and asking if they're there. I know it might feel silly.

You never know unless you try if you will get an answer. It might not even be words. And don't be afraid!

new topics

top topics

join