It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ppl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
People bait with little niggly comments to pump you for brain food. They niggle you online so you give them info on cool stuffs like how to live and survive. They like the food, but they don't like to give credit to the person.

I'm not on here for credit in the form of praise. Or friends saying emotional things. It does not mean that my framework will allow for people to pump for mind food by being argumentative so they can sit like leeches on a dog's a. See there a miscalculation with people doing things because they know it "works" over and over. It's flawed. I see it. I have no fears of anything except for life becoming full of liars and neutral folks. And I'm not fond of miscalculations.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

May I share my observation of your o.p.?

You: "I have no fears of anything except for life becoming full of liars and neutral folks".
A: You see, to a degree? It is full of liars and neutrality for a lot of the world. Not all, of course.

You: "And I'm not fond of miscalculations."
A: You may not be fond of them, but we learn all throughout our lives from them by instance and correction.

One has to look for the positive side of things in life. And its appears to matter to you that there is positivity and knowledge, and many who do not want to be just "neutral" or liars by learning the distinguish the difference....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just trying to understand the OP took 'brain food' from me and I still don't understand it. You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Just trying to understand the OP took 'brain food' from me and I still don't understand it. You're welcome.

Agreed, no idea what the ramble is about. OP, be more concise

(post by breakingbs removed for a manners violation)
(post by breakingbs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well I didn't see that as a manners violation, but we'll try again. RELDRA. I did not take anything from your brain because I don't like your thoughts. I can say that here? You coming into a thread and posting a derailing comment is precisely the stuff I mean
. Thank you for illustrating the point. I thought you deserved verbal abuse, but that's not allowed. Same with the person under you. Who cares???

RELDRA. I never thanked you. So you can't be welcome. That's so haughty...

edit on 26-6-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join