It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: droid56

You are right. Guns are too easy to get. Stolen guns get used in crime, apparently gun owners are not securing them properly or gifting them improperly. The problem isn't just crime, the problem is accidental shootings in the home.

People don't really need the type of weaponry they say they do.

However, you will find yourself talking to a brick wall here,nonetheless.

There's nothing like having someone else decide what I do and do not need. Its smells nothing like freedom.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

The people who have the biggest problems.... are the ones telling others they have a big problem.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you for the point.

We had a lady kill someone with a crockpot in Michigan.

Crockpots dont kill people! People kill people.

Ban all cars, alcohol, knives, bats, frying pans, barbecue grills, hammers and....and....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

*See my reply to Droid on page 2!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
But this right wing site introduced me to the Mandela Effect

You mean this wild and crazy guy?

You mean how everyone forgets that he got his butt tossed in jail because he was breaking the law?

Or do you mean how everyone forgets that he DID screw up the country and it's still screwed up ... and probably will be for the foreseeable future?

I see the problem. I see it right there. It's called Politically Correct. I think I've figured out that labeling something as PC means that it's a liberal idea as ate up as a soup sandwich.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

you should look up Mandela Effect.

Your thoughtful post was kinda wasted on a ridiculous notion: the Mandela effect.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

you should look up Mandela Effect.

I freely admit I had to. I'm still a little obtuse ... can't figure out if it's a tongue-in-cheek kind'a thing.

Your thoughtful post was kinda wasted on a ridiculous notion: the Mandela effect.

I found this comment, specific to Mandela, elsewhere on the Web. (emphasis mine)

What an esteemed individual to revere and honor: headed-up a communist terror group that targeted civilians, gloated over throwing grenades in school buses filled with children while his wife preferred "necklacing" to torture/kill: tie the victim's hands behind him, put a gasoline filled old tire over his head and then ignite it ... yes ... somebody we should worship ... right after Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Pinochet, Noriega ...

Mandela, the ANC, and his Soviet backers did manage to prevail over the efforts of the USA and UK. Credit where it's due.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

But only in this timeline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join