It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I've met a lot of Hillary supporters, myself included.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM

edit on 26-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
a reply to: Gryphon66

That damn liberal media shoving Hillary down our throats!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
a reply to: deadlyhope

I WAS a Hillary supporter in 2008. But I learned she steps on her supporters for her puppetmasters.

I do know a sizable handful of Hillary supporters IRL. Only one supports her with enthusiasm though. The rest compare her to Trump or were former Bernie supporters and find her to be the most palatable choice.

Hillary supporters exist and in large numbers. Do not underestimate her support.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM

originally posted by: muse7
As the old saying goes...those in the minority are usually the most loud....and obnoxious. anyone not white or Christian is loud and it.

And here I thought you were all for BLM a while back.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know why you don't see anyone wearing Trump stuff or putting a TRUMP sticker on their bumper? They don't want to be harassed or have their car keyed or their windshield broken by the "free speech" Hillary and (mostly, from what I've seen) Bernie liberals. We are out there, you will see...
edit on 6 27 2016 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:22 PM
My husband just came from work yesterday, saying he had seen a whole bunch of 'HILLARY FOR PRISON!' Signs everywhere. That's what most people in south jersey are putting up on their lawns......I do NOT support her either....I do like those signs

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:34 PM
a reply to: GroundZero

Thank you for your post, I honestly think social media/news outlets and the like are just multiplying her numbers by a huge amount, and reporting on those, rather than the real numbers.

I don't hang out in specific crowds, I'm in tourism. I have written down experiences meeting people from 40 different states or so ( haven't looked too far back ) and am sure I've talked to the people from the other states anyways.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:07 AM
a reply to: underpass61

Sure what ever. I'm more inclined to think I don't see trump wear because there are so few Trump supporters.
I did meet a trump supporter but he wasn't wearing trump gear he was wearing a redskins tee and jeans.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>