It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've met a lot of Hillary supporters, myself included.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Arrrghhh! Dp
edit on 26-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've been wondering the same thing.

I started a thread awhile back titled "Why are you voting for Hillary" but I changed my mind.

I feel very strongly that the majority of her support is just made up numbers.

My mom cannot stand trump, after my six year old spent a weekend with her he came home saying "Donald Trumps is a woman hater!"

I explained to him not to listen to everything the news says.........

My mom hates trump but she can't seem to say anything positive about Hillary either.........This seems to be a unanimous theme......

me? though he worries me a little bit cause he could be full of BS I'm still saying TRUMP 2016!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
a reply to: reldra

You are the same people that never thought we would get a muslim elected to Congress in minnesota. I personally made that happen! You right wing nutters are too opposed to change. Ellison even got swore in on his koranahan or what ever those people call their bible.... hahaha. Micdrop

You are saying I am a right wing nutter? You do at least see the banner below where I type?

I just don;t know what to say.

Yeah, that one made me laugh too, my dear.

BWAHAHAHA, some folks are oblivious.

Reldra, is my favorite SJW. Her views are nuttier than a bag full of cats, but her spirit and sincerity about them is to be admired so I respect her for that.

OP related:

I agree, I could fill a stadium with the amount of Bernie and Trump supporters I have met, yet I couldn't fill a broom closet with Hill supporters.

This coming from a guy in a state that she somehow won.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm voting for Hillary. I made a thread about why, but it got trashed.

In a nutshell, she is the candidate that is most likely to "execute Order 66" when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

And I'm just tired of waiting. I'm tired of the rhetoric. I'm tired of the name-calling and the threats.

So come take our guns already, Hillary. Let's just settle this once-and-for-all.

We're waiting for you.

HILLARY 2016!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
a reply to: reldra

You are the same people that never thought we would get a muslim elected to Congress in minnesota. I personally made that happen! You right wing nutters are too opposed to change. Ellison even got swore in on his koranahan or what ever those people call their bible.... hahaha. Micdrop

You are saying I am a right wing nutter? You do at least see the banner below where I type?

I just don;t know what to say.

Yeah, that one made me laugh too, my dear.

BWAHAHAHA, some folks are oblivious.

Reldra, is my favorite SJW. Her views are nuttier than a bag full of cats, but her spirit and sincerity about them is to be admired so I respect her for that.

OP related:

I agree, I could fill a stadium with the amount of Bernie and Trump supporters I have met, yet I couldn't fill a broom closet with Hill supporters.

This coming from a guy in a state that she somehow won.

Yes.
There are a few of her type here that I am sure I could have as a next door neighbor and get along with just fine.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I sincerely believe those who believe in stricter gun control and laws, or bans, need more education. Education about history - why our forefathers want us to have this right in the first place.

Education about shooting statistics. Most shootings in America happen in areas where law abiding citizens are not allowed to carry or severely restricted. Washington DC is one point

Education about the good that guns do. Police response times can leave a lot of people dead, civilian response times can be and often are quite quick, and deter situations from happening in the first place.

Education about criminals. If shootings happen in Washington DC, where guns are banned, isn't that proof that law breakers would find illegal arms in the first place, and terrorize... All of America?

Education about what you're likely to die from. You're far, far more likely to die from a car crash than you are from being shot. You're more likely to die of second hand smoke according to the CDC. These are ways people die every day at the result of another's actions - I'm not suggesting bans or legislation, I am suggesting to turn off CNN and learn some statistics.

I could go on and on. It doesn't even come down to opinion. Laying off the salty snacks would save hundreds of times more people than gun bans ever theoretically could.

Your position is not valid. I do not respect it. It goes against facts, our founding fathers, freedom, logic, it goes against statistics.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

You misunderstand me.

I don't support gun control. Quite the contrary.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hmm.. Google searches only bring up star wars Haha.

If you're wanting a war between the people and government ...

Disregard what I replied with first.

I don't support your stance but do respect that some believe we need a regime change, by force, since talking hasn't worked.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yeah a quick Google search .. At least suggests you're advocating a war between us and them.

Let me know if I should think differently.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

How are we supposed to engage people who want to disarm and enslave us?

Vote?

Lol.

Good luck with that. That is, if you're taking it seriously whilst doing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In Canada, I hear more people who want Trump to win, not recalling a single person who likes Hillary..not that it matters. Even my aunt & uncle(dual citizens) who are most very definitely D's do not like Hillary..they would not vote Trump either.
Most here would of liked Bernie.

edit on 26-6-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'm only just now starting to meet Hillary supporters. I think the closer Bernie is to totally giving up, the more Hillary supporters I will see. I've seen literally zero Trump supporters here.

So if I were to base election results on my experiences in my little slice of America (Portland), I would guess Sanders - 90%, Hillary - 9%, and Trump - 1%.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I've only seen two real life HRC supporters, that was at my local caucus!

Online every Hilley supporter is questionable, due to the million plus dollars her campaign invested in correct the record trolls.

Some CTR's are just plain obvious, others are more subtle.

Buying trolls lost her supporters their credibility!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
With the level of support she supposedly has I would think we all should be seeing bumper stickers and t-shirts everywhere.

There should be people shouting from the rooftops their support for Hillary. I mean according to all these polls and how she is apparently dominating Trump it should be obvious who supports her.

The numbers just don't seem to reflect reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I've been asking this same question since the beginning of the primaries. It's obvious how much attention and talk Trump gets.
With the Republican side completely out of the subject, I still can't believe Hillary has the numbers the polls are showing.

I drive all around town (Indianapolis) all day, six days a a week. I also do work in people's homes every day. So I see a lot and hear a lot of conversation from every end of the political spectrum.

But you know what I never see or hear? Support for Hillary. I can literally count on one hand the number of Hillary stickers I've seen on cars vs. the hundreds, maybe thousands of Bernie stickers.

I've even asked all of my facebook friends if they are, or know any Hillary supporters and not a single one did. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON.

I do have one friend, who is a multi-millionaire who heavily campaigned for Bernie (organized rallies and fundraisers)and did nothing but trash Hillary until about two weeks ago. Now he has shifted all of his money and organizing into anti-Trump campaigns. He says he does not like Hillary but he is really pushing a #nevertrump agenda, which at this point means he'll be voting for Hillary.

I understand Indiana is a very conservative state, but I'm a musician and have many liberal friends. I personally fall into a political no mans land. I hate Democrats AND Republicans and want to see the two party system end. America had a chance to make that happen this election cycle since Trump isn't really a (R) and Sanders isn't really a (D). I think the people are finally showing the party leaders we're sick of what they keep cramming down our throats for candidates.

It's obvious the fix is in for Hillary. If I were a (D), I would be screaming mad. (I still kind of am)
It's obvious the (R) establishment hates Trump and despises the voice of the people.

I will be voting against Hillary, and if she wins, I'm done voting and thinking about politics.
If Hillary wins it means either (1.) the system is fixed and rigged, or (2.) the people of this country are too far gone and indoctrinated beyond the possibility of reasonable logic.

I've always been heavily interested in politics even since before I was young enough to vote, but if Hillary wins, I'm going to become one of those people who just lives their life and doesn't put a thought (or vote) into it.

edit on 26-6-2016 by GroundZero because: I suck at typing

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Millennial Hillary Supporter here

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As the old saying goes...those in the minority are usually the most loud....and obnoxious.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Right, right ... there are no Hillary Clinton supporters ... only one or two here and there.

In the Democratic primaries thus far, 15,805,136 votes for Clinton, placing her ahead of Sanders by 3,775,437.

RCP - Democratic Vote Count

In multiple polls (which are not predictors of the future but do reliably reflect current trends in public opinion):

Clinton leads Trump by 6.7 points (Clinton 46.1 to Trump 39.4), and she has led him in polling by that and larger measures since July 2015.

RCP - General Election Trump v. Clinton

But keep up the anecdotal "I know two guys" stuff. I'm sure it makes some folks feel better.

edit on 26-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They live in another reality.

In their reality only polls that show Trump leading are accurate.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Gryphon66

They live in another reality.

In their reality only polls that show Trump leading are accurate.

Problematic, as even Fox News polls show Hillary firmly in the lead.

Waaahnt-waaaaaaa.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join