It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've met a lot of Hillary supporters, myself included.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You are the same people that never thought we would get a muslim elected to Congress in minnesota. I personally made that happen! You right wing nutters are too opposed to change. Ellison even got swore in on his koranahan or what ever those people call their bible.... hahaha. Micdrop

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
My Girl hill will win this thing.

Do we really think a man is the best person to lead this country now?

With all of the LGBT initiatives going on right now there is no one but hillary that can get us through this difficult time.

What do you mean? Hillary is the worst candidate right now for LGBT issues.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

She is a WOMAN, what don't you understand about that? Who else will lead us through these issues a MAN named Donald Drunk?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I just got back in after drinking a bit with a couple (m / f standard couple). they are gonna vote for hillary. not that they are mega fans of hillary. they are simply not liking what trump overall stands for in theme (although no specifics).

There is no passion as there was in 2008 / 2012 in believing in a person..now its just mostly voting against someone. who do you hate more kinda thing.

I kinda wish McCain was running at this moment. I would support him (if he was 2000 mccain especially)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

My Girl hill will win this thing.

Do we really think a man is the best person to lead this country now?

With all of the LGBT initiatives going on right now there is no one but hillary that can get us through this difficult time.

Sorry for another reply, but can you give some more info on these "initiatives" you posted about? I would love to read them....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My 8 year old daughter taught me the Donald Drunk thing after she heard it from her Spanish teacher in our public schools. Even kids can see why they need to vote for my girl hill!!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

But Ellen and some of the freaks from Hollyweird love Hills.

Plus, the TV says nice things about her and also says that Trump is a goose.

You know, so there's that.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

My 8 year old daughter taught me the Donald Drunk thing after she heard it from her Spanish teacher in our public schools. Even kids can see why they need to vote for my girl hill!!

Are you posting in 3-D?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You are the same people that never thought we would get a muslim elected to Congress in minnesota. I personally made that happen! You right wing nutters are too opposed to change. Ellison even got swore in on his koranahan or what ever those people call their bible.... hahaha. Micdrop

You are saying I am a right wing nutter? You do at least see the banner below where I type?

I just don;t know what to say.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

and also says that Trump is a goose.

I kind of liked mangled apricot hellbeast (from some other thread today). But goose is different. lol

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Are you posting in 3-D?

Really just wondering because you are so specific about it being a girl that heard it from a Spanish teacher in a public school....nah....no motive here on ATS.....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Again right wing nutters calling names and not seeing reality. Hillary is the best candidate in this field. She stands behind her brothers and sisters and others in the LGBT world and she will be the next president. Next time you are peeing next to someone and you are not sure of their identity don't judge them silently, thank my girl hill for giving you the opportunity to even be peeing. I can't believe what you nuts want this world to become.
edit on 26/6/16 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ObviousTroll is obvious.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Again right wing nutters calling names and not seeing reality. Hillary is the best candidate in this field. She stands behind her brothers and sisters and others in the LGBT world and she will be the next president. Next time you are peeing next to someone and you are not sure of their identity don't judge them silently, thank my girl hill for giving you the opportunity to even be peeing. I can't believe what you nuts want this world to become.

I know that Lewinsky business was a thorn in your side Bill, but seriously how long do you need to do the old girls dirty work for

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A college buddy admitted he was supporting Hillary a few months ago. He also admitted he was the only supporter in his democrat circle, the rest were for Bernie.

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I drove a 392 srt challenger, I blew the transmission two days ago at 13k miles, and I used to see challengers on the road very often as soon as I started driving that piece of #. We see what we like, we see what we want, but of course you know that. I know Hillary supporters here on ats, and else where, I think we cannot draw any conclusions in the insane race.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I second the OPS premise
The average American does not support Hillary from what I have seen
The only ones that support her are the delegates in the DNC party and the same ones that left the RNC party to support
Her Banker and Corporate Buddies

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I'm a trump supporter and have given up on ATS. They block my post when I hold a differing view and I would be surprised if this one gets through. If it does be aware that all of the politicians and what used to be our great country is probably watching you. Deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join