It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've met a lot of Hillary supporters, myself included.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If you're a Hillary supporter, or not, please read through this and reply!

The title is a 100% lie. I have never met one person in the flesh that mentioned voting for Hillary, that had a shirt, hat, or any other thing even making me think they might be.

You can say what you want about echo chamber this, social circles that - But I work in tourism, and have lived near many national parks, even the Grand Canyon. I've seen, met, ran into, etc thousands of people or more - Literally thousands a day filter through this area - many are foreign, but many are American.

"Make America great again" is very common to see. Shirts, hats, bumper stickers, in conversation.

Sanders is not even popular enough for me to know what his phrases might be, but my journal entries mention a conversation here, and there. ( Note, I don't bring up Trump, or any other politician, I just run into things with hundreds of customers a day. )

Only one Hillary supporter, ever. This wasn't in real life so the title still holds true, it was someone online that I've been friends with a long time, that mentioned they don't believe Bernie has the numbers to win, so they will vote for Hillary.. That isn't exactly full on support, but I'll give a half-mention here because it was someone I know is legit, real, actually alive.

I will mention I live in a conservative town in Utah - The only signs that were ever up here were for Romney last election, and a few local government signs, but again, I meet people from coast to coast on a daily basis, and try my best to keep up on what people are talking about.

What about you, fellow members? Have you met many supporters?

Edit: The title is to possibly "draw in" any actual supporters - I'd like to see it but not sure I will, I suppose the content of this post would not exactly be affirming for them to express support, but still, my point still stands.
edit on 26-6-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
If you're a Hillary supporter, or not, please read through this and reply!

The title is a 100% lie. I have never met one person in the flesh that mentioned voting for Hillary, that had a shirt, hat, or any other thing even making me think they might be.

You can say what you want about echo chamber this, social circles that - But I work in tourism, and have lived near many national parks, even the Grand Canyon. I've seen, met, ran into, etc thousands of people or more - Literally thousands a day filter through this area - many are foreign, but many are American.

"Make America great again" is very common to see. Shirts, hats, bumper stickers, in conversation.

Sanders is not even popular enough for me to know what his phrases might be, but my journal entries mention a conversation here, and there. ( Note, I don't bring up Trump, or any other politician, I just run into things with hundreds of customers a day. )

Only one Hillary supporter, ever. This wasn't in real life so the title still holds true, it was someone online that I've been friends with a long time, that mentioned they don't believe Bernie has the numbers to win, so they will vote for Hillary.. That isn't exactly full on support, but I'll give a half-mention here because it was someone I know is legit, real, actually alive.

I will mention I live in a conservative town in Utah - The only signs that were ever up here were for Romney last election, and a few local government signs, but again, I meet people from coast to coast on a daily basis, and try my best to keep up on what people are talking about.

What about you, fellow members? Have you met many supporters?

I have yet to meet anyone that has openly said they support Hillary.

On the flip side I have met more Trump supporters than I ever thought possible.

The parties may be divided, but I can't think of another modern POTUS candidate in our history that has sparked more conversation.....

Just sayin.....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Me,me,me! Your opinion is nonsense. I am a hillary supporter and will always be! Who else can continue to make sure we are safe the way Obama has. Trump!?!?! Bubye and lol!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I know of two lesbians that are all about Hillery.
That's it, and really tells all.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who put Osama bin Laden to a quick death? We made sure he was dumped in the sea within 12 hours per muslim customs! How can you argue that? Bubye!

link   

Oh it's definitely an interesting political season, Trump is definitely an extremely hot topic. He's always on the news, likely to be on the front page of different sites, this one included.

Still not sure what to think of the guy honestly. I haven't really studied much into him because I'm not voting.... Machine will say I voted for Hillary regardless of who I choose.

link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

I refuse to acknowledge anything you type unless you include the words: nutter(s), my girl Hill and nutter pie!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Lol you're definitely coming off as sarcastic - I hope you're not serious at all at least, as the US government, Shillary included created ISIS, brought the rise of leaders like Osama, take money from such countries, etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh, they're out there.

Unfortunately...

'course, I feel the same way about Trump supporters...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Personal attack aside you nutters have a lot to learn about politics! I will eat a huge piece of nutter pie if you find out I am the only one.

She is the best WOMAN to lead this country and I am proud to be an American because of it!
edit on 26/6/16 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/6/16 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Beautiful opinion!

OP: I agree, I've only personally met 3. They don't support Hil per say but they do support firmly the (D).

Also given that your away from urban areas could be the reason you've seen 0.
They tend to have an urban hive mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

Oh it's definitely an interesting political season, Trump is definitely an extremely hot topic. He's always on the news, likely to be on the front page of different sites, this one included.

Still not sure what to think of the guy honestly. I haven't really studied much into him because I'm not voting.... Machine will say I voted for Hillary regardless of who I choose.

For sure...

I hate politics in general, but I love the way Trump incites pandemonium...it's fascinating really.

I like underdogs...while many thought Bernie was it, I think Trump was really the underdog. A #in reality TV personality running for POTUS????,

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

-B

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My Girl hill will win this thing.

Do we really think a man is the best person to lead this country now?

With all of the LGBT initiatives going on right now there is no one but hillary that can get us through this difficult time.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I have not met any people irl that state they support Hillary.

I have not seen one hat or sign or shirt. I finally did see one Trump yard sign. I see a ton of Bernie Sanders signs, shirts, bumper stickers.

I know a lot of people personally who support Sanders.

The only person I have met in person that supports Trump is my mother, my liberal Berkeley educated mother (goes to cry in corner again).

edit on 26-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Uncut, in context from the horses mouth so to speak:

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

People can't change their minds? That is a right wing nutter website and point of view. Like I said... bubye

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Not in politics it seems. Regardless of website, the vid is relevant and valid. Oh and Hello ! !

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

What is up with bubye?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I know of two lesbians that are all about Hillery.
That's it, and really tells all.

Same here lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
My Girl hill will win this thing.

Do we really think a man is the best person to lead this country now?

With all of the LGBT initiatives going on right now there is no one but hillary that can get us through this difficult time.

LOL...you have to be a troll...

Hillary and LGBT? Do you not search the Inter web😲?

She may as well be the biggest

I have ever heard.

Anywho....anything goes to get elected!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join