It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Human ruins the soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Be honest...

When you think of every facet of earth and humanity doesnt this start to feel like the worst possible place to exist?

As far as I know I've never existed before and I feel like being human has destroyed my soul.

After perceiving this species I wish I never exist. Over the past couple decades the concept of love has degraded into filth.

Sex seemed like the only interesting thing in reality but now When I think of sex I picture really dumb ugly beings sweating and stinking all over each without enough intelligence to realize how disgusting they are.

Then you realize the design of this place and realize it's actually the worst place in reality.

Being my first time existing this place has been like a filth pit defining every concept you can imagine. So even if heaven existed and I went there everything I could think of would remind me of this place.

Being human ruined my soul

edit on 25-6-2016 by Messengeroflove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Between your rant and your screen ID ... I see a lot of irony going on there.

Personally, I find plenty of beauty in my life, but then I have a rich spiritual existence to go with my human one.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Messengeroflove

Overcoming life's challenges is the entire point of this life. Doing it with dignity and grace is a choice.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Messengeroflove
Be honest...

When you think of every facet of earth and humanity doesnt this start to feel like the worst possible place to exist?

As far as I know I've never existed before and I feel like being human has destroyed my soul.

After perceiving this species I wish I never exist. Over the past couple decades the concept of love has degraded into filth.

Sex seemed like the only interesting thing in reality but now When I think of sex I picture really dumb ugly beings sweating and stinking all over each without enough intelligence to realize how disgusting they are.

Then you realize the design of this place and realize it's actually the worst place in reality.

Being my first time existing this place has been like a filth pit defining every concept you can imagine. So even if heaven existed and I went there everything I could think of would remind me of this place.

Being human ruined my soul

No.

Sorry to hear that.

Sadly, you have never understood love.

Stop thinking and participate. It's a beautiful act, when done with people you trust.

This is the only place in reality, so it's the worst, but also the best.

Your predisposition ruined your soul, before it had a moment to experience the beauty of the world.

link   
Being negative ruins the human "sole"

It is a self fufilling prophecy

Thinking aboit others having sweaty sex sounds unhealthy.

Thinking about yourself having sex is normal.

If you or your partner stink, take a shower first.

Next?

link   

I was thinking about human existence just the other day and came to a conclusion that humanity is just another parasitic organism. The top parasitic organism that dominates a parasitic planet in a parasitic solar system in a parasitic galaxy in a parasitic universe.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Is growth parasitic?

Isn't that what is happening in the universe?

I get you on the people could be considered so, but what is parasitic about the earth? Who the earths host?
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: added 2

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Thank you, Mr. Smith.

Morpheus.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
edit on 26-6-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Asteroids, meteors comets, other solar systems and galaxies. gravity is still at work in the universe.

Yes, I think you could probably say it is. If an entity doesn't consume it doesn't grow. The only means to sustain or grow a parasite is to consume from it's environment.

noun
an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
(in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.

edit on 25-6-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Messengeroflove Jeez should I be a fixed cat? They should take over the planet, but would have to procreate first... and be friends with dogs, lambs and lions... the trees, lavender and bees.
Love has ruined my soul and intimacy has shattered it... not the easiest path on the planet for a sense of wholesomeness to prevail... but apple dumplings are real and wholesome here on earth.
What is it like where you are from?
I drift between worlds and don't know where I called home sometimes.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I agree....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It's a in between level. For some souls the corruption is enough to make them feel like it is real predatory hell. I do believe there are worse places.

And I get that people might have a hard time staying divine and sane on this level where the religions who are supposed describe the divine, have been tainted and people cannot reject the taint, for fear that they lose their only connection to the divine or group status. Following the herd mentality instead of cleaning away the taint.

But assuming everything goes well. Could you not just put yourself in a quarantine simulation, max out empathic abilities and energetic abilities, remove your memory and just be love with beautiful souls who want unity/mutualism with you.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If you feel you ve never existed before...than you have no soul and can't be speaking here now. So....point moot.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Were not machines nor are we gorrilas. We are suppose to keep the planet in check on other species. You can say we were suppose to be the white blood cells of this planet. The west is just destroying the planet with its culture of mass consumption. You have to travel to see the truth. Knowledge comes from the East.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
The occidental man seldom grasps the meaning of eastern culture or wisdom beyond seeing it as a curiosity or entertainment.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

In my honest opinion, you are letting those things drag your soul down instead of focusing on the good in the world, and the good you could be doing to change the world. I have my own opinion about the human race, but I don't see a point in crying about something when you aren't doing anything to help. Another thing to think about is how you just said, "sex was the only interesting thing in the world." If sex was the only thing you found interesting in the world then maybe you need to step back, and see what the world really offers other than just hedonistic pleasure. Not to sound like a hard ass, but stop crying about how the world isn't perfect and get out there and do something about it.

top topics

join