It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: DNC To Be Hit With GIANT Lawsuit Over Fraud & Collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

Gary johnson would probably be a better person to act as president than hillary.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Saw this on Twitter tonight. Apparently, the Guccifer 2 document dump was the impetus for this lawsuit.
I know there will be PLENTY of Bernie supporters who donated to the DNC who will be joining this suit.

A class action suit will be filed early next week, according to a civil litigation firm out of Miami, Florida called Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers. The lawsuit is alleging fraud and collusion with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Individuals who donated to the DNC after Bernie Sanders announced he’d join the presidential race are welcome to join the lawsuit, including those who donated during the campaign through the primaries.

Roughly seven million contributions were made to Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders campaign, totaling $222 million in donations to this point.

The solid basis for the lawsuit comes from DNC internal communications that were published by a hacker who leaked the contents. In the content several emails revealed that the DNC worked purposely, behind the scenes, to promote Clinton in the media even after Sanders had entered the race.

The charter and bylaws of the Democratic Party require the chair of the DNC to remain impartial during the primary process, which would make the odds pretty good for the plaintiffs.

www.occupyliberals.com...

www.facebook.com...

Wow...I just read one of your linked articles.

If true....I can't imagine how much money was thrown at this coming out.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good the Dem party needs to die. As does the GOP- "Romney and Bush leave GOP over Trump" "Want third party". However, there's still a large division with bi partisan ship, the left and the right both are on the extreme sides now.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm confused.

Does this mean that hillary is getting another award?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
Obvious right wing witch hunt. This will be turned around on trump before the end of the night. Are you trying to tell me the people have not spoken and that Hillary isn't the best person to lead this country. Bubye with your nutter theories...LOL!

Uhh...look up a couple of posts and back to the OP . Seems like in getting your anti Republican message out you didnt notice

These lawyers run a SuperPac that supported Sanders

There , I bolded it for you to make it more difficult to miss
Thanks Mr.Spad

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good point.. It's being prosecuted that pulls the rug out from under a campaign, or organization, or individual. Lawsuits are a dime-a-dozen it seems. Donald Trump probably has quite a few pending against him and his companies.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Obvious right wing witch hunt. This will be turned around on trump before the end of the night. Are you trying to tell me the people have not spoken and that Hillary isn't the best person to lead this country. Bubye with your nutter theories...LOL!

So now Sanders is right wing?

What are you? A paid Hillary supporter who thinks everything is a "vast right wing conspiracy?" You really are becoming a sort of parody of a bad troll.

Virgil 'Bud' Brigman: Hippy, you think everything is a conspiracy.
Alan "Hippy" Carnes: Everything is.
The Abyss
edit on 26-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But Jeb got nowhere.

The Dems are way more corrupt and I'm not a republican or democrat.

Look at how they manipulate economic numbers and deal with how they enforce laws selectively.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not right wing, they sue Trump all the time. They are more publicity seekers than anything. They seem to a sue a lot of big names and lose.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wait a minute.

What if Guccifer 2.0 is actually working for Hillary.

Since the incriminating information was made public in this way, the DNC and Hillary get off easy.

Law loophole.

Maybe that's why Hillary hasn't been charged by the FBI.

If one makes sure the information is illegally leaked, it can't be used against her.

It all works out too well for her.

Starting to wonder if these people are that smart.

Starting to wonder if all the Robin Hoods are working for the Sheriff of Nottingham.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Further, if what I suspect can be proven, that means the information was given away freely and not leaked illegally. That would be the only way to be allowed to use that information.

ETA, if Guccifer 2.0 is a decent person, whether true or not, that one should come forward and say Hillary told him/her to leak it. Boom.
edit on 6/26/2016 by TarzanBeta because: Intresting

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The guccifer leaks YES.

The FBI investigation is still valid.

Anything they get can be used.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Not right wing, they sue Trump all the time. They are more publicity seekers than anything. They seem to a sue a lot of big names and lose.

Ambulance chasers.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Saw this on Twitter tonight. Apparently, the Guccifer 2 document dump was the impetus for this lawsuit.
I know there will be PLENTY of Bernie supporters who donated to the DNC who will be joining this suit.

A class action suit will be filed early next week, according to a civil litigation firm out of Miami, Florida called Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers. The lawsuit is alleging fraud and collusion with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Individuals who donated to the DNC after Bernie Sanders announced he’d join the presidential race are welcome to join the lawsuit, including those who donated during the campaign through the primaries.

Roughly seven million contributions were made to Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders campaign, totaling $222 million in donations to this point.

The solid basis for the lawsuit comes from DNC internal communications that were published by a hacker who leaked the contents. In the content several emails revealed that the DNC worked purposely, behind the scenes, to promote Clinton in the media even after Sanders had entered the race.

The charter and bylaws of the Democratic Party require the chair of the DNC to remain impartial during the primary process, which would make the odds pretty good for the plaintiffs.

www.occupyliberals.com...

www.facebook.com...

Big story? Yes. Hillary affected by this? No. She has been deemed the chosen one by TPTB and everything will roll off her like water off a duck. Her sychophants never see through her. She can do no wrong. These stories of corruption will be the MO for the next eight years. Think the Obama years were considered bad? You ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The guccifer leaks YES.

The FBI investigation is still valid.

Anything they get can be used.

The FBI needs the excuse to move forward publicly.

Guccitwo can solve that problem by doing what I said. If that were to happen, she would immediately be charged and indicted, I bet.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
He/She who has the most money wins. What a freaking shame. How did we let it come to this?
Oh nevermind. It's always been like this.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
S&F

I would add this quote to the thread:

Beck said he believes the lawsuit will be successful, as Article 5, Section 4 of the charter and bylaws of the Democratic Party explicitly requires the chair of the DNC to remain impartial during the primary process:

“In the conduct and management of the affairs and procedures of the Democratic National Committee, particularly as they apply to the preparation and conduct of the Presidential nomination process, the Chairperson shall exercise impartiality and evenhandedness as between the Presidential candidates and campaigns. The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that the national officers and staff of the Democratic National Committee maintain impartiality and evenhandedness during the Democratic Party Presidential nominating process.”

Beck also said a fraud lawsuit is justified due to multiple actions taken by DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who served as co-chair of Clinton’s 2008 campaign. Wasserman Schultz repeatedly claimed neutrality throughout the primary season despite numerous allegations from the Sanders campaign and national media that she tipped the scales in Clinton’s favor throughout the Democratic primary, most notably by scheduling the debates during low-viewership timeslots and by shutting down the Sanders campaign’s access to its voter file database for 24 hours.

source

It's not about the money, it's about principles!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He/She who has the most money wins. What a freaking shame. How did we let it come to this?
Oh nevermind. It's always been like this.

Only when people don't do good things. A sacrifice for truth is always more powerful than money.

A heart that doesn't care about money is like an ancient artifact so rare that it can't be bought.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Both" parties do the same thing, and they work together to stomp out the third parties.

Guccifer for President!

You mean Russia?

Guccifer 2.0 is the Russian government

It's no secret Russia wants Trump to win the election. They haven't made any ground with Hillary as SoS, and they don't want her cabinet in the oval office. Trump on the other hand has Putin's balls on his chin while making statements about Geopolitical climate. Stating he's a better leader than the US President and other political gaffs (even if that's true you don't compare an enemy state and say they're better in any way than your own leader)

He's also commented on weakening NATO positions, etc-so it really should be no surprise Russia would rather have Trump in office over Hillary.

However, considering a long trail of breadcrumbs pointing back to Russia left by the hacker, as well as other circumstantial evidence, it appears more likely that Guccifer 2.0 is nothing but a disinformation or deception campaign by Russian state-sponsored hackers to cover up their own hack—and a hasty and sloppy one at that.

motherboard.vice.com...

As much as anyone might hate Hillary (and Im not condoning or endorsing Hillary or the DNC) but you are basically just letting Russia control your vote, and your nation by buying the Guccifer 2.0 ruse and jumping onto this bandwagon.

I've said for years now, anyone involved in Conspirology... (the name this hobby had before CIA coined "Conspiracy Theorist" as a pejorative term/activity-see:memo on JFK disinfo circa '60s, see:Google NGram on "conspiracy Theorist") ...should not play into nor care about politics at all. Unless it's concerning a political conspiracy.

The political conspiracy is not what the DNC or Hillary did, it's what Russia is trying to do to control the US nation. If you are going to condemn the DNC and Hillary, then you need equal facts (open books or leaks) on the RNC. And its largely why any conspiracy minded people should step outside of politics all together.

When this hobby or type of thought, or activism or whatever you want to call it, when it originated online, it was in usenets, BBS, IRC chats, newsletters, forums, etc-and no one cared nor acknowledged politics. The whole premise of this topic is that the government and groups with ill intentions or subversive intentions are lying to accomplish some end. The whole point is to uncover these lies or gain better understanding of them. Not involve yourself in them.

Government = bad, people = good. That's the general theories this subject is built off of. No individual government agent is to be followed, commended, supported, etc-unless they have done something to disclose, uncover-truth, change-status-quo, declassify, illuminate-truth, etc.

Trump has a history of lining his own pockets and abusing the system as he sees fit (bankruptcy) to line his own pockets and maintain himself as 1%. He is not anyone's hero. Neither is the DNC or Hillary. But to condemn any of these actors (in an ongoing election) without equal evidence and knowledge about all of them, is to be a tool for political end games, in this case, likely Russia. A country that not only abuses and silences its own people, would not hesitate to do much worse to people living outside of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As a non-participant I hope this is all true, and I hope the lawsuit succeeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join