It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: DNC To Be Hit With GIANT Lawsuit Over Fraud & Collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Saw this on Twitter tonight. Apparently, the Guccifer 2 document dump was the impetus for this lawsuit.
I know there will be PLENTY of Bernie supporters who donated to the DNC who will be joining this suit.

A class action suit will be filed early next week, according to a civil litigation firm out of Miami, Florida called Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers. The lawsuit is alleging fraud and collusion with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Individuals who donated to the DNC after Bernie Sanders announced he’d join the presidential race are welcome to join the lawsuit, including those who donated during the campaign through the primaries.

Roughly seven million contributions were made to Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders campaign, totaling $222 million in donations to this point.

The solid basis for the lawsuit comes from DNC internal communications that were published by a hacker who leaked the contents. In the content several emails revealed that the DNC worked purposely, behind the scenes, to promote Clinton in the media even after Sanders had entered the race.

The charter and bylaws of the Democratic Party require the chair of the DNC to remain impartial during the primary process, which would make the odds pretty good for the plaintiffs.

www.occupyliberals.com...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
LMFAO if true.

How many have said over the years that the party should be investigated under RICO statutes? I wonder what a similar investigation of the RNC would dig up this year because they pushed Jeb! awful hard.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Bastards. Who can vote for anyone in that party?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Could be some BIG bucks at stake.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Individuals who donated to the DNC after Bernie Sanders announced he’d join the presidential race are welcome to join the lawsuit, including those who donated during the campaign through the primaries.

The DNC is about to understand what "class action" really means.

This is big folks. Very BIG.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Will the settlement be paid by our or their paychecks?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I hope they reap what they have sown, if the DNC is to survive it needs to get rid of the establishment muppets infecting it with dishonor and lies.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
LMFAO if true.

How many have said over the years that the party should be investigated under RICO statutes? I wonder what a similar investigation of the RNC would dig up this year because they pushed Jeb! awful hard.

"Both" parties do the same thing, and they work together to stomp out the third parties.

Guccifer for President!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheForced
a reply to: IAMTAT
I hope they reap what they have sown, if the DNC is to survive it needs to get rid of the establishment muppets infecting it with dishonor and lies.

You think that it's the DNC that's in jeopardy? OK.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This election has been the most interesting and surprising that I have ever seen.
All of the twists and turns are amazing.

Is this official, or are they just investigating the possibility of a class action suit?
This is from 6/21, but it appears at that time a case was still pending as of that time:

jampac.us...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
From the Lawsuit's Facebook Page:

PINNED POST

For legal papers, please email [email protected] (also, please disregard the website preview below, we are not affiliated with democrats dot org--we are unable to remove the preview without deleting this post)

What Is This Case About?
Our firm is investigating potential class action claims by donors based on fraudulent conduct by the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

On June 15, 2016, an anonymous hacker known as Guccifer 2.0 released documents purportedly hacked from the servers of the DNC, the formal governing body of the Democratic Party, and the entity responsible for overseeing the 2016 Democratic Presidential primary race.

The hacked documents strongly suggest that the DNC colluded with Sec. Hillary Clinton's campaign to perpetrate a great fraud on the public.

This class action lawsuit is against the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and any liable affiliated persons and entities.

If you have donated to the DNC in the past year (membership dues, through their website www.democrats dot org, etc.) please feel free to contact us for more information.

We are currently exploring legal avenues to include those who donated to Bernie as subclasses encompassed by the lawsuit.

If you would like the legal papers sent to you for review to consider whether to participate, please email us at [email protected]

You must email us and formally hire us via a signed attorney-client agreement as you cannot hire us as lawyers through instant messaging or the like.

We hope to update this page as our investigation and the lawsuit progresses.

Thank you!
-Elizabeth Lee Beck, Esq.
Legal team

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would love to see the DNC face action due to their obvious support of one candidate over another during the primary, but - how can they use evidence that came from a hack? Is evidence admissible if it was obtained through illegal means?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Are people getting / going to get prosecuted from the Panama Papers leak?

(I'm not sure I wasn't paying attention when that was the big roar so only have the jist of that one)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dolly. Llama. Oh my word, your avatar is freakin' awesome.

On topic, I am super happy to see something being done about this, even if it's just a law suit.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A class action suit will be filed early next week, according to a civil litigation firm out of Miami, Florida called Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers. The lawsuit is alleging fraud and collusion with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Civil litigation eh.

Sounds like a frivolous lawsuit.

This isn't going to do anything to Clinton she's already got the nomination.

Looks like some people are just looking for a big fat payday.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
And for the record people.

The Guccifer leaks are inadmissible in courts of law due to the nature of how they were obtained.

Any lawyer could get them suppressed.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Blame the LAW, and lawyers.

Read it and weap the exclusionary rule
edit on 25-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah exactly, unfortunately.

I can't see this case going anyplace with that evidence as the foundation. I'm surprised they are even attempting it. They even outright state that the Guccifer 2.0 hack is the basis of the case.

It's so bizarre that maybe, must maybe... nah...
What if this is a ruse to collect a database of information about everyone who contributed to Sanders?

I'm sure that information is already available.
But now they have everyone who contributed to him sending in their personal info in a ruse of a case that is impossible in reality.
hmmmm

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
These lawyers run a SuperPac that supported Sanders. And they sue Trump all the time. Do not seem to win much though.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
These lawyers run a SuperPac that supported Sanders. And they sue Trump all the time. Do not seem to win much though.

Just like politics today? Throw everything against the wall and see what sticks?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Obvious right wing witch hunt. This will be turned around on trump before the end of the night. Are you trying to tell me the people have not spoken and that Hillary isn't the best person to lead this country. Bubye with your nutter theories...LOL!
edit on 26/6/16 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join