It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AR-15's are NOT designed to kill

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

Can i ask why you seem to have reposted my response with out additional comment?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

An assault rife that's not designed to kill???

That don't make much sense, seems to be killing people just fine for such a poor design. How do you explain that???

Easily explained. Where there's a will there's a way.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: game over man

Are you kidding me, guns are not designed to kill?

Just checking. Thanks!

This has been a mad thread.

Huh? What are you talking about? You asked me why this should be in skunk works then you quoted my comment, put it in bold, and you mentioned nothing about skunk works which is what you asked about. You were never checking in on my opinion about guns but why I think this should be in skunk works.

We are really having a debate AR-15's are not desigined to kill?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Yeah, that's right.

You are a tool.

Glad to have joined you in your discovery process.

You apparently have no opinion other than "Skunk Works"!

Congratulations.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

(post by Bybyots removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mirthful Me

What military unit did you serve with?

Thanks in advance.

Bybyots.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Indeed, when I'm playing Metal Gear Phantom Pain, if I use the 5.56 against enemy soldiers, three shots and they are still alive on the ground waiting for medical attention, if I use the 7.62 round, two shots and they are done for good.

True story, mate!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mirthful Me

No, they are well grounded citizens, hoping to pass on to future generations what they hold so dear

No. They are Starbucks customers looking for free wifi.

You don't really understand this stuff; why put yourself through the pain-and-suffering of learning about it through me? The hard way?

You haven't a clue. Do you?

I'll help if you let me.

edit on 26-6-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Guns were designed to kill. AR 15s are guns. Therefore AR 15s are designed to kill.

Simple.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FocusedWolf

So you concede then that if i have the will to kill people then a rife such as the AR-15 would be the perfect tool for the job?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: BIGPoJo

Just one problem with your premise, the Orlando shooter did not use an AR-15.

No, you're right, it was a SIG SAUER MCX:

SIG SAUER developed the MCX rifle for America’s special forces. Their goal: a firearm that’s as quiet as an MP5, as deadly as an AK-47, and more modular than anything ever designed.

www.sigsauer.com...

And he was using .223

There are videos recording how many shots he was able to get off with this particular assault rifle in a ridiculously sho0rt period of time.

Get a good long look.

They and their ammunition will, in civilian life, be an artifact of history soon.

Cowards weapon... designed to run away at top speed unless sanctioned in the field for military use under heavy fire requiring high manuverability. Why would a civilian need such portability for such a weapon?

Forget banning guns ban the calibers and change the ammo types for specific usage... if they say they hunt or use it for work then they should prove it... other than gunning civilians down in the streets. If just a collector? Why even need the ammo in the first place? If stock piling both? Guns and loads of ammo and not a dealer? Well, I'm sure there can be limits placed on what ammounts constitutes an arms dealer from the public.

(post by Bybyots removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

And what military unit did you serve with?

It's a survey..

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Not this hill.

There will be another.

Have a Happy Sunday.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Keep it in your safe and likely you wont have a big S hunkered down on your shingles taking a closer look... unless it's Santa Claus.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

a reply to: BIGPoJo

Just one problem with your premise, the Orlando shooter did not use an AR-15.

No, you're right, it was a SIG SAUER MCX:

SIG SAUER developed the MCX rifle for America’s special forces. Their goal: a firearm that’s as quiet as an MP5, as deadly as an AK-47, and more modular than anything ever designed.

www.sigsauer.com...

And he was using .223

There are videos recording how many shots he was able to get off with this particular assault rifle in a ridiculously sho0rt period of time.

Get a good long look.

They and their ammunition will, in civilian life, be an artifact of history soon.

Cowards weapon... designed to run away at top speed unless sanctioned in the field for military use under heavy fire requiring high manuverability. Why would a civilian need such portability for such a weapon?

Forget banning guns ban the calibers and change the ammo types for specific usage... if they say they hunt or use it for work then they should prove it... other than gunning civilians down in the streets. If just a collector? Why even need the ammo in the first place? If stock piling both? Guns and loads of ammo and not a dealer? Well, I'm sure there can be limits placed on what ammounts constitutes an arms dealer from the public.

Here's a little history lesson.
www.simplefactsplainarguments.com...
Gun control by the British is one of the reasons we are a separate nation today.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It still makes me laugh to hear anyone say that guns or any weapon is designed to kill, yes they are. However it takes a human to fire it at another human to kill them. The only lethal part of a gun or a weapon is a human.

This new fad to claim that certain types of guns are not ok but others are and its ammunition is madness. Considering that all guns and your standard kitchen knife could be used to kill anyone. Still takes someone to utilise it that way now doesn't it.

I am agreeing with you by the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Lets be realistic through there is a rather a difference between the confiscation of private-owned guns of the time period, which to my thinking would be muskets than modern day AR-15s and there like.

Its not about taking away the right to defend yourselves, its about retarding the ability to slaughter mass groups of people with guns designed for battlefield conditions.
edit on 26-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join