It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire Stricks Back!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was told...no ordered to relay this message

www.abovetopsecret.com... NO MORE OF THIS!

The world wide stock fall is the first sign and it will continue to fall until YOU OBEY!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HOW DARE YOU SHEEPLE REBEL!

WE WILL CRUSH YOU

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

SUBMIT

First we will call out our Zionist media friends to mock and frighten you

Then our puppets led by the Puppet in Chief Barrack Obama will harangue you

Then the Germans and French will threaten you with IMMEDIATE expulsion

Until the revote brings you back into our clutches

edit on 25-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

S&F I do believe the hordes of Immigrants seeking homes, welfare, and euro women to fondle and rape was the straw that broke the union's back.. Tough Stuff IMO

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We know all about Empires.

We had the largest the world has ever seen.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The key is to watch what the do Monday with the stock market

This is no joke they can strangle us until we submit

Recall they did the same thing in the TARP bailout in 2008

As it turns out, the House actually had to vote twice for the particular bill in which TARP was included. The first vote was on Sept. 29, 2008. The legislation failed to move, though, with 205 representatives voting in favor and 228 against. Of those who voted for the the passage, 140 were Democrats and 65 were Republicans.

A few days later, with the economy worsening, the bill got a second life when Senate members took a completely unrelated piece of legislation that hadn’t much moved anywhere for months and stuffed it with the bailout language. The new bill passed the Senate on Oct. 1, 2008. On that day, 39 Democrats, 34 Republicans and one Independent voted in favor of the legislation. So, Schrader is wrong there.
[/quote

]http://www.politifact.com/oregon/statements/2010/oct/18/kurt-schrader/kurt-schrader-says-more-republicans-democrats-vote/

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to: 727Sky speak for yourself, you forget that the vast majoriry of us folks coming from 3rd world countries actually needed Visas to even viat the UK. Dont know where everybody got the idea that the UK (and all of Europe) is open for everybody.....

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Until the revote brings you back into our clutches

Not happening.......we are OUT the sooner it is ratified the better!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well actually it turns out the British were more worried about the eastern European workers immigrating than the Arabs

www.theguardian.com...

People this is the old trick of divide and conquer ---don't fall for it AGAIN!

They started the wars that led to this and now were at each others throats

They started the depression in 2008 that has led to the austerity and now were at each others throats fighting over crumbs

STOP FALLING FOR THIS SAME OLD CRAP.... AND WAKE UP!
edit on 25-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The more you tighten your grip Tarkin the more star systems will slip through your fingers

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

That's not their way

They tighten and they get more suckers in

Their doing it now with the fraud Trump

They did it with the fraud Obama

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This could be a watershed event but I fear the people will buckle under again

Right now their having a brandy and Cuban cigar filled meeting with elite bankers and deciding your fate

They probably got Cameron in a room and their whopping his ass

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hence all of the focus on lgbqi, tbcarjhgq, ascdcdert.

://

Although, I don't think the eastern euros were their main concern, only that it was "a concern"...
edit on 25-6-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

S&F I do believe the hordes of Immigrants seeking homes, welfare, and euro women to fondle and rape was the straw that broke the union's back.. Tough Stuff IMO

Oh, I thought it was the bombing campaigns in the Middle Eastern countries like Libya, Iraq and Syria that caused that flood of immigrants.

No says the jury, our minds are wiped clean of cause and effect. We just see what we're told.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Isn't it amazing

Neuralized like in the MIB movies

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: intrptr

Isn't it amazing

Neutralized like in the MIB movies

Main stream media conditioning is a powerful tool.

Everyone gets their 'fix' of daily news, somehow.

Over and over again.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Black Friday: Shocking Brexit Vote Result Causes The 9th Largest Stock Market Crash In U.S. History

You see now its built into the system that if and when the sheep rebel their economic system crashes

Has the next Lehman Brothers moment arrived? Late Thursday night we learned that the British people had voted to leave the European Union, and this could be the “trigger event” that unleashes great financial panic all over the planet.

◾The Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 610 points, and this represented the 9th largest one day stock market crash in the history of the Dow.
◾The Nasdaq was hit even harder than the Dow. It declined 4.12 percent which was the biggest one day decline since 2011.
◾ Overall, Black Friday erased approximately 800 billion dollars of stock market wealth in the United States.
◾Thursday was the worst day ever for the British pound, and investors were stunned to see it collapse to a 31 year low.
◾Friday was the worst day ever for European banking stocks.
◾Friday was the worst day for Italian stocks since 1997.
◾Friday was the worst day for Spanish stocks since 1987.
◾Japan experienced tremendous chaos as well. The Nikkei fell an astounding 1286 points, and this was the biggest drop that we have seen in more than 16 years.
◾Banking stocks all over the planet got absolutely pummeled on Black Friday. The following comes from USA Today…

But please don’t think that “Black Friday” was just a one-day thing. As I warned before, the Brexit vote “could be the trigger that changes everything.” And if you don’t believe me on this, perhaps you will listen to former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan. This is what he told CNBC on Friday…

“This is the worst period, I recall since I’ve been in public service,” Greenspan said on “Squawk on the Street.”
“There’s nothing like it, including the crisis — remember October 19th, 1987, when the Dow went down by a record amount 23 percent? That I thought was the bottom of all potential problems. This has a corrosive effect that will not go away.”

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Every body wants to be tough and rebel. Fine and dandy but the problem is that WE DON’T HAVE ANY REAL POWER!

Sure…stick it to the elite

NOW WHAT?

It’s NEVER the elite who get’s hurt…ITS US!

So what does all this tough guy stuff get us?

What happens when the REPURCUSHIONS OF THIS HURT THE LITTLE GUY IN THE UK?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Brexit.

The collapse of the World Economy has begun, markets will continue to tank.
To finish the job, watch the Chinese dump their US Treasury notes and the Middle East drop the Petro Dollar in favour of the Ruble or the Dinar.
As Bob Dylan penned:

"The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'."