It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Low.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Do not come crying to any of us when Trump gets your nation repossessed and you all get evicted.

Wait? What?
The Sioux are going to repossess? We didn't pay the mortgage?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And you still have no proof they are illegal. You are assuming or probably more accurately hiding behind presumption of illegality. No one can call you a bigot if you're only mad about the law being broken, right?

No, I think it's horsecrap that they're waving Mexican flags on American soil, legal or otherwise. That flag wasn't born on American soil and shouldn't be waved on American soil, period. If telling them to STFU and, if they don't like it, extract their asses out of the US going to whatever Latin American craphole they wish to associate with makes someone call me a bigot, Whoopity-goddamn-doo, I won't be losing any sleep over it.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Nyiah
You really wanna try telling someone on their home turf what to say?

Tell that to the collectives of illegal aliens protesting Trump and waving their little Mexican flags at his rallies on American Soil. And yeah, I have and will continue to tell them to STFU and go back home...

Was there a point to this, other than assumptions? I'm an ethnic mutt, I have a smorgasbord to choose from for flag-waving. For example, I can wave my Irish flag & do the same protesting, as an American-born. Irk you much?
edit on 6/25/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well that depends who he sells the debt to I would have thought!

link   
a reply to: Phage

Ugh you just invited all the "Native Americans migrated there too" crowd.

link   

Given that the story here is his visit to Scotland, you get what you are given. Either like it, or keep your trap shut. YOUR foreign opinion is not welcome.

THAT is acting like a 2 year old.

Sit down.

Shut up.

REALLY ADULT.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thats SCOTTISH SOIL THEY ARE ON!

Good GOD what the hell is going on today?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

American "Me & Only Me" centrism, that's what. It's a pretty accurate reflection of the American ego, too. Pathetic, IMO.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It's a pretty accurate reflection of the American ego, too. Pathetic, IMO.

Bull#. My American ego is not concerned with anyone's opinion of Donny.
It's about how big my guns are.

edit on 6/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Understood, I was commenting directly to a tangential hypocrisy in another post, not on the Scotland issue. Personally, I think Trump pulled a stunt in Scotland to get more free media PR.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

And you still have no proof they are illegal. You are assuming or probably more accurately hiding behind presumption of illegality. No one can call you a bigot if you're only mad about the law being broken, right?

No, I think it's horsecrap that they're waving Mexican flags on American soil, legal or otherwise. That flag wasn't born on American soil and shouldn't be waved on American soil, period. If telling them to STFU and, if they don't like it, extract their asses out of the US going to whatever Latin American craphole they wish to associate with makes someone call me a bigot, Whoopity-goddamn-doo, I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Do you know how many countries the American flag is being waved and we're not following that country's laws

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Your words:

Tell that to the collectives of illegal aliens protesting

if they don't like it, extract their asses out of the US going to whatever Latin American craphole they wish to associate with makes someone call me a bigot

It also makes you un-American. Flags are freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's a pretty accurate reflection of the American ego, too. Pathetic, IMO.

Bull#. My American ego is not concerned with anyone's opinion of Donny.

Lol, no Phage, not that end of the comments. I'm referring to the incredulity over any foreigner deigning to have an opinion at all regarding a pompous American guest.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Your words:

Tell that to the collectives of illegal aliens protesting

if they don't like it, extract their asses out of the US going to whatever Latin American craphole they wish to associate with makes someone call me a bigot

It also makes you un-American. Flags are freedom of speech.

So is my middle finger directed at those exercising their freedom of speech in manners I disagree with...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Neo... That was a lowlife thing to say.

Burdman, 1st Amendment ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So?
Why deny Scots from hurling insults which are unintelligible to Americans? Not sure what some of them mean but I bet they're pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I only posted that way, to show you exactly how you come across, every time you post in response to others. Its like you have no conception of the value of a broad and nuanced opinion.

There is no excuse for it, no reason that means anything worth a damn. Its just jingoism. Its exceptionalism and nonsense, and it is what is preventing the people of your nation from getting properly involved with their political process, as anything other than either Hellary Trolls or Drumpf Monsters on twitter and social media.

It is doing great harm to your peoples future, your nations future. It makes you less likely to have an understanding of matters based on fact, and more likely to be based on propagandist twaddle... I am not reacting to you to be insulting, I am reacting to your nonsense because I believe in your freedoms as much as I do my own, and know you simply lack the tools to provide for your freedom, by evidence of your own conduct and blinkered opposition to reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Burdman, 1st Amendment ring a bell?

So, "Make America Mexico Again" is 1st amendment, but saying "$%^# You, move" isn't? How's that work, Hoss?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Come across ?

Words on a webpage anything else is self projection.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join