It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jockstar

Thanks.
I've been previously instructed so.

Now, wha abot the Irish?

(I am, btw, said to be 1/4 each of the two.)

edit on 6/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Aye but some would argue that Britain was so named due to the British empire which no longer exists
so therefore we are no longer British

and in fact I am willing to bet that a large proportion of Scots since the formation of the empire to its end
have never felt British !

It's a name imposed upon us by someone who believes they have divine rights over everyone else
so being called British is an insult and offensive to anyone who does not believe in the British monarchy

they are not my lord or master and therefore I am not British but Scottish

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Don't get me wrong. I'm Scottish first, British second. Actually, British third in the last few days.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Irish do not like to be called British...at all. I think the people in Northern Ireland like to be called Traitors, but I can't be sure.
edit on 28-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well i'm an Earthling first , and Scottish second !

i'll never say i'm British as being British implies I support the empire of blood

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to the last few posts:

You (we) are Picts and Scots and Anglo-Saxons. Cornish and Welsh and Irish as well......We are part of the tribe that was also in mainland Europe - the Germanic tribes...... CELTS.

We are celts.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Perhaps I'm just a daft yank, but I've visited the U.K. several times over the years, and I love the Scottish sense of humor.
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the hazing of Donald Trump. Laughing my you-know-what off. He deserves it. Shameful times when someone like "the Donald" actually has a chance of being elected to the highest "official" office in our land over here, but so it is. Cheers to you guys across the Atlantic for letting him have it.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Oh I really wish someone would skant donald trump then we can bring donald whaurs yer troosers to number 1

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm sure my great great great great grandmother came to Scotland from Spain with the Spanish armada when they were skirting around Ireland and the isles of Scotland. I have a black and white photo of her and she is black , I have dark olive skin I am the darkest skin tone in my current family the rest are fair skinned with dark hair and the rest all have red hair !
Even my beard has red hair hahaha

I think she worked as a skullery maid in a mansion somewhere in Sutherland.

Im sure she came from the celtic regions of spain.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This thread is long hibernating, but I just wanted to share this:

The [Scotland] Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2015
Their military drum bugle marching inspiring group.
This is what Scotland really is.

GO SCOTLAND! GO!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

The Irish do not like to be called British...at all.

um...maybe because the Irish simply are not British...at all. That's why they don't like it, MoonMoon.

I think the people in Northern Ireland like to be called Traitors, but I can't be sure.

The people in Northern Ireland are citizens of the UK.

****BIG SIGH****

Your schtick is getting tedious, raymond. Misskat is right.

edit on 7/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your anger has caused you to miss the sarcasm. Who's the troll here? It's fun to see people fall all over themselves.

Let me Break it down for you:

Phage originally asked how Scot's would feel being called British. When it was explained he jokingly said:

Now, wha abot the Irish?

To which I gave a joking reply. As an Irishman who was born in Cork (Now a proud US Cit) I am allowed to make such Jokes.
edit on 8-7-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

My anger? Okay, I'll say that I missed the earlier part. That's why it's good to put the reference in your reply......
I was responding to you because I heard the same "tone" that you took with misskat.

Was all of that "sarcasm" as well?

Disinfo agent and shill is correct - at least you recognize it in yourself. FYI - it's not funny. You aren't funny.
edit on 7/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join