It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:26 AM
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry there mate but most if not all of the hate he got at the weekend was all down to Scottish banter nothing british aboot it !

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:31 AM
a reply to: VivreLibre

yer maw would miss it pal , she visits us often enough

edit on 27-6-2016 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:33 AM
a reply to: ksiezyc

he meets all the hallmarks of fascism , however Id say he is more a corporatist

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM

originally posted by: Phage
How do Scots feel about being called British?

It's Great Britain, just another name for United Kingdom. I don't think it implies ethnicity.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:51 AM
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh really? He wants to round up ALL Hispanics? Can you please share that quote for me? That would be phenomenal if you could find it. Ultimately it appears you are completely ignorant.

Once you don't find that quote, because it doesn't exist, go find me the quote where he says we must monitor all Muslims? Again, you are lying out of ignorance. You've trusted the wrong sources. He said we need to monitor the ones we have allowed into the country from nations that trend towards extremism, and that we need to have a better vetting process for ones we will continue to allow in.

You seem overly inept at your ability to twist Trumps views.
edit on 27-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM

And you are obligated to understand that your opinion is not based on facts, and hence, even though it is your opinion, is actually very wrong.

All of the above are policies implemented by sovereign democratic nations.

Your "not ruling out" are nothing that Trump has ever said. They are questions he has ignored because they are stupid. You are just gullible enough to fall for the spin.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

probably the same as a Canadian being called a yank.

or a Kiwi being called an Aussie.

Anyway, the Don is a walking gold mine of comedic remedies, everyone has toupee the price.

Well, not quite... as they are actually British!

This REALLY hurts you or something doesn't it?
The way you approach this subject is always "They are this" or "They are that"
All you do is try strip people from opinions. Scottish powers now give Scottish people the chance be more Scottish. I have tons of family and friends in parts of the UK. Most now want to move home or flit. England's Empire has totally gone, it's falling hard. Yet I do see the human costs here..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:44 AM
Scotland still exists?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:32 AM

It is not just here, Trump is one of the most divisive characters on the western political stage for nearly half a century and he is as we say in the UK like Marmite, you love him or you hate him and you don't even have to be in the US to feel that way.

Personally I may not care for his politics but he manages for some reason to make my skin crawl a hell of a lot less than Mr's Clinton does, he may not be a saint in any one's book but he is at least MORE honest if not actually honest.

Unfortunately we are having a bit of a re-run of the 1930's at the moment with poverty, scapegoating and the political right gaining ground by playing on the neurosis of the public in both the US and the UK as well as several other nation's of the supposedly and so called but not actually free world.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
a reply to: cuckooold

So are you offended now, or just engaging in hyperbole?

There is no contradiction, despite the assertions of our less-than-scrupulous posters, whom are so infatuated as to not think properly.

I'm allowed to be offended. There is a difference between an expression and an intentional act. No, the expressions themselves aren't offensive to me (golf balls with a swastika on them?), but trying to ruin someone's reputation through slander and bullying is, especially when it's used for propagandistic reasons.

Such bullying says more about the bully than it does about anyone else. Those who sniggger on the side are even worse, no more than baboons, and the basest of human beings. These people always seem to arrive when arguments end and mob actions begin.

Words don't hurt; actions do. That's something most people can't seem to figure out.

Since you're scrounging through my posts to make an argument, the least you can do is link to them. Not citing a source is offensive to me.

(post by Invicid removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
It's ironic that Scotland wants freedom... yet wants to rejoin the EU. As if having your country controlled by foreign bureaucrats you never elected is freedom.

I didn't think Stockholm Syndrome could happen on such a large scale.

edit on 27-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
a reply to: Konduit

Scotland needs to be a part of the EU because it has no substantial economy on it's own. Since the UK just left the EU, Scotland is now forced to kneel to the south for support. Before the EU came along for Scotland (a member through the UK) almost all of it's trade came from the rest of the UK. They were able to slightly reduce their reliance on the rest of the UK via the EU.

Northern Ireland is in an even worse boat than Scotland, as almost all of it's trade goes through Ireland and the Rest of the UK.

So both Scotland and Northern Ireland will be under the economic rule of the UK as a whole, mostly centered in England.

Edit: TLDR - Scotland is freer under the EU than it is under just the UK. The UK will probably go through a breakup with Northern Ireland probably becoming totally independent (or working out a pact with Ireland) and Scotland joining the EU.
edit on 27-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
Listen... every year hundreds of children are lured into the cars of strangers by the promise of ice cream, candy, kittens or puppies --- the things they want the most. Donald Trump is nothing more than the adult version of that. And the outcome will be the same.

edit on 27-6-2016 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
a reply to: jtma508

And just look at how childish his supporters are. You might be on to something, he's the Pied Piper of bitter closet white nationalists.
edit on 6/27/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
a reply to: Monger

Well I guess it fits. I am a nationalist and am proud of it. Although my entire family is from Hispanic background (Colombian, Mexican) I do have light colored skin. I guess I am a white nationalist. So is anybody in Europe that is white and puts their nation first.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
a reply to: raymundoko

Scotland had it's chance and voted against it's own independence.

If Scotland separates and joins the EU again, the EU is going to have them for breakfast, dinner and tea. Just watch.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM

This stuff is gold really?...
Some idiots trying to claim Trump is a NAZI when he only talks about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and the Obama administration opening it's borders bringing Muslims from areas known to be extremists without being vetted and for this he is a racist?...

I wonder why there are LEGAL Mexicans, and other Latinos/Hispanics alongside some Muslim moderates that are for Trump?... Must be "because he is a racist"...

Can't make up any more BS?
edit on 27-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You should see about getting a license to be on AM talk'd make a fortune. Investigate how to start your own successful propaganda site!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:12 AM

Sorry to bring this thread back on topic...

Scotland is part of Britain so to call us British is absolutely correct. It's the equivalent of calling a Californian an American.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>