It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Is it illegal now to think they have similar views?..
Or to make fun and jokes about him? will the trump police come?.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

His supporters seem to think so but then again his supporters never seemed to understand free speech to begin with. They think he's liberated them from speech laws that don't exist in reality... *shrug*

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Given what you said earlier it must be particularly funny when he makes that pursed lip face.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 6262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I wish - I so wish - that she was the milkman's daughter

:-)

It's the small things that keep me going

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

For the OP - Ms. Kali

My heros

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Ha. Pretty much. Have a taste of Haggis and you'll have a good idea of Scottish ingenuity.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Scots are funny. And not at all PC

What's offensive to me is spreading malicious lies about other people. To snicker about it is even worse. We do not have the same perspective, obviously.

You're offended? Hilarious... All your hard work exposed for what it really is - with one simple post

I snickered - lots

edit on 6/26/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

hahaha

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Lol dang

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Going for the jugular. Unfortunately it's always a swing and miss with you. One of these days, if you keep swinging, you might actually hit something. I'll be sure to let
You know if you do. Until then, flailing is flailing.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Really?

(That's the castle at Doune).

edit on 6/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: square breathing calms me down

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

You really wanna try telling someone on their home turf what to say? Can they tell you to STFU when a foreign figure comes here & babbles? Or how about when you mouth off over what they say in their own country? (and you've done it) No? Of course not, Neo's classic "do as I say, not as I do" hypocrisy.

You mean like illegal immigrants attacking people attending political rallies, trying to stop them from attending, while destroying an American flag and chanting "Make America Mexico again"?

BTW, I thought these Scottish pranks were funny even though I disagree with them. Comedy from all sides is welcome to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Reap what you sow, I guess.

Gotta give em credit for humor.

It's what we do best mate

Still not as good as this.
Static electricity and a wig =

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I agree you have a problem with Trump this is a much better way to get your point across... stop physically assaulting people that like what he says... then you might actually get a dialogue going.

EXACTLY THIS, Great comment.
Often my culture looks to a part of USA Culture and literally laugh. People arguing over 'People Toilets'.
Where men and woman share toilets. The fact it's being debated, that they get from the media, is probably that really tickles most. I mean it's just a stupid concept, yet it gets airtime in cultures.
There are many things to mock, and Scottish people will. Because we can handle, what is just fun often thrown back at us, very easily. But we carry on having fun...it beats shooting people, ,lets at least agree on that, no offense, please!!
Good post this!!

edit on 26/6/2016 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

I don't think I could make it in a Scottish pub cuz I'd be spitting out beer every two seconds which would probably get me killed for wasting it.

NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!
Wasting a good

And not killed, just maimed so you are able to buy the next round of

Actually made laugh

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hilarious even more is how butthurt the supporters are getting on here. Need a safe space guys?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
How do Scots feel about being called British?

Personally I don't hate the English Phage, but I dislike all things 'Whitehall'. Royal Family for taking money that is helping create over 1,000 food banks every other Month in England. Politicians and Westminster, James Bond and that god awful song and flag. It represents HATE mate. I live in it, I see the 'Loyalist Hater' most days, not 1 has reason to vote, their whole sorry reason for living is to say "I pi$$ed off a pacifist" Because they really do fight hard but debate poorly.

THE REAL HATE (Or dislike from me), is simple, 'Whitehall'. It's Westminster Eton School, Royal Family who for Scots are just big benefit cheaters, C15, James Bond, Austerity, Thatcherism. But turn the coin around and Scotland is, just as Scotland, the 3rd wealthiest place to live, UK is 14 or so globally. So we must be proud for standing up with no hate, and beating them by knowing how they think. I was a 'Thatcher Child' and we had IRA bombings and evil in our Country, was a frightening era for everyone who is now around 40 years old m8

The hate, the problem.
This was early AM 19th September 2014

The loyalist winners beat up yes voters, I think Scotland realized our secret problem this night, but we are pushing them away, and we are doing it with fun and laughter.
One can't fight hate with hate. Scotland figured that out for sure buddy

Yes voters, pacifists whatever, getting beat up my the winners who voted NO to annoy Scottish people who want free, really, look no further buddy

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
Scotland could vanish into thin air and no one would miss it

That is actually what we want and are about to do m8
We want to vanish from this global lie crap that divides people
Peace

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join