It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Did you even read the interview? Those were yahoo news words, not Trumps. All he did was avoid their stupid question and gave this answer:

We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

But considering it was literally the next paragraph your intent was clear.

If you think Donald Trump is even close to a nazi you are either ignorant of history or poorly educated on the subject,

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

It's petty telling when you can't simply say the word "no". Maybe you're unaware but you can only quote so much from an outside source. I quoted the parts that I felt best represented my

OPINION

that Trump is like a Nazi. Had I just used my own words, you'd have asked for proof so I took a short cut.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Those videos are stupid.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Well If we all thought the same we would all be bored

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Consider me neutral, Switzerland, when I offer a fact followed by a question -

FACT: Stalin killed approximately 20,000,000 of his own citizens during his leadership of the Soviet Union, 14,000,000 more than Adolf Hitler.

QUESTION: Why is Adolf Hitler consistently vilified and Stalin rarely discussed?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Saying that Trump is an evil sack of vomit does not equate to support for Hellary.

Just so we are clear, she is a cold hearted, bloodthirsty, megalomaniacal piece of work, with nothing to recommend her to anyone, other than a heap of DNC support, which means nothing to some one with any desire to see the people possess power to elect their leader in an unfettered manner.

Frankly, I think she should be kept as far from political office as it is possible to be. In short, neither candidate is acceptable. Rather than voting for either one, it might be wise if someone started a campaign to get folks to write to whatever electoral commission exists in the US, to tell them, en masse, that both of these individuals cannot be trusted worth a god damn, and that the signatory to the letter or emails as get sent, insist that better candidates be summoned forth, before any election is actually held.

Get the majority doing that from right now, and at least the world will know, because those letters will be copied and posted to Facebook, that the American people did not pick between them out of genuine love for either one!

Don't get me wrong, my nation has been given some utterly terrible choices for leader before now, and was last time around. If I recall correctly it was a choice between the wettest, most useless, soft handed, hard work averse cretin to grace the leadership of the Labour Party since Tony Blair, Ed Milliband, and the only individual more terrified of sweating for his money than he is, David "call me Dave" Cameron, a man who has made it his business to ruin as many lives amongst working people, as it is physically possible to do.

We got shafted, and our people complained bitterly on Twitter, the ones that weren't drawn by either one of these useless cretins at least. The lowest turnout imaginable was the result, thirty something percent. We have a government for whom less than half the people who are eligible to vote, voted. Not only that, but there was no effort to make our displeasure felt by our political class at all, other than the low turn out. My feeling is, we should have done what I described above, or insisted that any turnout below fifty percent be read by the election commission as a vote of no confidence in either party or potential prime minister.

It did not happen. People were caught up in the hustle and bustle and programming of election time, as per usual.

However, in the recent referendum here in the UK, for all that it comes with some significant issues still to be resolved, we had a very big turnout, bigger than the turnout for our last general election by a huge margin. I get the feeling that if our political establishment ever try to get us to accept a hegemony again, there will be significant outcry, such as to make doing the business of state utterly impossible. I will be calling for that, in every circle I can influence, in every bar I converse in, on every comments section, and on this site, from here on out.

I have said this to other people before, and I will say it to you now. I value your freedom as much as I value my own. The freedom to be governed by those you elect, not those who are forced upon you is paramount to a free society. Reducing your choices to one bum deal or another does not constitute the freedom to choose. It constitutes put up, or shut up, and that is bad for anyone forced to live under such a ridiculous system. It makes it too easy for money to be bound up in politics, and for fascism of one sort or another, either overt or covert, to take root in the system and its every appendage.

In summary, if there is any way on Gods green Earth to see it happen, insist on better representation than you are getting from the system as it stands, or insist on a replacement for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

why should they be compared at all? On the grounds of who was more monstrous and psychotic? Who was the more "mega" of the psychopathic megalomaniacs who got into power?

If religion comes into either worldview (Hitler's or Stalin's) it's only as an example of the damage religion wreaks, of the travesties carried out by maniacs because they were psychotic maniacs. But - hey, if you want to put religion on it, go ahead. The real problem, however, is MENTAL ILLNESS (often not merely encouraged by religion, but also exacerbated by religion).

edit on 6/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: cruelty and indifference are not okay

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You haven't answered the question.

The answer makes anyone who voices it a pariah.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What is your question?

Oh - right.....

Why is Adolf Hitler consistently vilified and Stalin rarely discussed?

LOL!!! Are you new?

Do some reading. They are both raked over the coals every day.

edit on 6/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

What is your question?

Oh - right.....

Why is Adolf Hitler consistently vilified and Stalin rarely discussed?

LOL!!! Are you new?

Do some reading.

You still haven't answered the question.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The question doesn't have any validity. Hitler is brought up just as often as Stalin. If you don't know this, you haven't been paying attention, or perchance are too young to comprehend how Trump and Bernie have both become targets.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here's an answer you may not have heard before, that is likely closer to the truth than the one you are attempting to railroad BuzzyWigs into.

The reason is, that ever since the Cold War, the western world has been so chock full, so utterly saturated with Anti Russian propaganda, terror, fear, mistrust, that the aggregate weight of it is so unprecedented and improbable, that no one really knows what to do with it. The truth of it is, that no one really gives a flying fig, because the forces of the western militaries have never actually been officially deployed to battle the Russians, whereas our ancestors did take up arms against the Nazis. The simple reason for THAT, is that unlike the Stalinist situation, the Nazi threat came about in the centre of western society, close to its very birth place. It was all the more horrifying a concept for its close proximity.

Realistically speaking, I hear all too often these days, of some terrible thing happening in one or another remote, far away place "who honestly cares anymore?". I hate hearing it, but it tells one a story of the human condition. The simple fact is, that the threat which Stalin presented, was never made real for the people of the western world. The threat posed by Hitler was on everyone's doorstep all of a rush, and people lost the contents of their lunch, scrabbled together a response finally, and got their sleeves rolled up.

If Stalin had been a threat to the West in nearly the same way that Hitler was, the response would have been the same. If it had of been him and his madness in Germany, rather than Hitlers, the response would have been the same. But out of sight and out of mind is a damned sight easier to maintain as a mode of thought on a subject, when so much VAST and inhospitable distance stands between one and a potential threat.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Right, and I asked you to show how he is like a Nazi. You have not done that. That article does not even come close to making him look like a nazi.

You seem completely ignorant of world history.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So if you agree that he is not a nazi then you must agree that people calling him a Nazi are spreading lies and misinformation.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Trump wants to round up all Hispanics chuck them out and build a giant wall to keep them out .....and he wants to ban and/or monitor all Muslims; that is just like Hitler.
It's really simple. What do you not understand about that?

edit on 6/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I don't know how anyone can actually judge which brutal dictator is the worst. I guess because Hitler is the one that kicked off WWII and managed to turn nearly a whole nation against it's minority population.

Stalin was a Social Darwinist
Hitler was Psychotic

I don't think the number of deaths is the factor but the how and why... I dunno.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Do you need me to type one word per line?

Trump
is
Hitler
in
my
opinion.

Registering
citizens,
deporting
citizens,
not
ruling
out
warantless
searches,
not
ruling
out
making
Muslims
wear
badges.

This
makes
me
think
of
Hitler.

You're
of
course
free
to
ask
me
to
explain
it
again
but
I'm
not
obligated
to
repeat
myself.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here's one from Australia...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

A friend posted that on Facebook earlier... it's hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join