It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Exactly!! I'm glad I inherited the sardonic perspective, love for alcohol, devil-may-care, stubborn personality that I did.

There can only be one. One of me. One of you. One of everyone else. If only we could just take a breather from the drama!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

If people just took time every day to have a laugh and be silly...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The prank failed in its execution. Trump has zero affiliation nor does he share sentiments with Nazis. In the end, someone painted swastikas on golf balls. That's no feat of genius.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

At least it didn't say English.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Funny doesn't have to be genius.
But I found the situation very funny.
As I find trump comical.
Trump lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Okay fine you win be all offended about it if that's what floats your boat!

You and I simply don't have the same perspective. I blame that fact on education and general temperament. I'm an optimist.

You are part of the doom/gloom club. It's okay. What would we do without each other?

Sheesh. Even Trump got the jokes and the message. Just let it lie there, dude!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I'm happy you enjoyed it so much...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I'm sure they don't, after all Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson didn't pop out of the ether.
edit on 6/26/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
He is like a really crap version of Gordon Gecko...He would fill Idle mans working club on comedy mike night.
But he will be never be as funny as his face.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What's offensive to me is spreading malicious lies about other people. To snicker about it is even worse. We do not have the same perspective, obviously.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Lighten up, Francis.
edit on 26-6-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What's offensive to me is spreading malicious lies about other people. To snicker about it is even worse.

Wait....What?!!

What malicious lies? I don't like malicious lies either. It's a joke, a subtle message....that's all it is. I see you don't get it, and are unable to understand what is appropriate and sardonic about it.....

I'm not friends with anyone who likes "malicious lies" either.....Are you?

Trump was the 'subject' of this particular welcoming committee's activities in Scotland. You were not the subject. The subject was not you.

I'm not spreading lies about anyone......Are you?

Who is doing that? They should stop, by all means. Think hard: Who is doing that?

Are you?

edit on 6/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So Trump is a nazi?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So swastikas can only be used if someone proclaims to be a Nazi? Not if he reminds people of one?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Please, by all means, explain how he reminds you of one.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

No. He's not. Do some reading. He's shown very dazzling signs of racism and misogyny whenever it suits him.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Another bit of comedy involving trump and nazis.

See it's funny.
edit on 26-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Gee, dunno...

Trump has also vowed to take an aggressive approach with Muslims here in the United States and suggested there should be a national effort to monitor mosques. He has spoken wistfully of the New York City Police Department’s mosque surveillance program, which was abandoned last year after generating substantial controversy.

However, if he is elected, Trump said he would deport any Syrian refugees allowed to enter this country under President Obama.

“They’re going to be gone. They will go back. … I’ve said it before, in fact, and everyone hears what I say, including them, believe it or not,” Trump said of the refugees. “But if they’re here, they have to go back, because we cannot take a chance. You look at the migration, it’s young, strong men. We cannot take a chance that the people coming over here are going to be ISIS-affiliated.”

Yahoo News has reported that about half of the approximately 2,000 refugees from Syria who have come to the U.S. so far have been children. Another quarter are more than 60 years old.

Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

That's just from one interview with Yahoo

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Phage
How do Scots feel about being called British?

They've been called worse.

Usually by the British.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Where can I get some of those golf balls?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join