It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was The Victim Of Some Vicious British Insults, Which Are Incredible

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

You people are in for a surprise, neither Trump or Hitlery will be elected.... something big will happen before the election!

Bernie Sanders. That's what will happen.
Maybe the general election will be Bernie Sanders vs Gary Johnson.

That would be awesome.
edit on 6/25/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Awesomely weird.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If we could just clone Barry Goldwater all our problems would be solved

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That would be a Presidential race America could actually be proud of.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Phage

Not denying them anything. I welcome their insults directed at Donald. They, combined with the free media coverage and the faux outrage probably garnered Mr/ Trump another 100,000 American votes this morning.

Yep, Trump's doing so well.

www.reuters.com...

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton regained a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump this week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

Trump had enjoyed a brief boost in support following the June 12 mass shooting in Orlando, Florida, as he doubled down on his pledge to ban Muslims from entering the country, cutting Clinton's lead to nine points.

But Trump's rise in popularity appeared to be only temporary, unlike his lasting surge among the Republican field last year after the attacks in Paris and in San Bernardino, California.

edit on 25-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Phage
How do Scots feel about being called British?

Ashamed.

I hope you sort out your second referendum, then hopefully you will stop your f@cking whining.
how is him answering a question, whining?
Your reply sounds like a 12 year old having a tantrum.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Greeting Trump with a mariachi band ?!

OMG that's pure comedy gold right there !

Pure gold !

All the Scots need to do now is build a wall around Trump's golf course and it's a done deal.

You crazy Scots will be indicted into the comedy hall of fame !

Love it !

Thanks for this priceless thread, Kali... I've got tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard.

Two thumbs up !

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

All the Scots need to do now is build a wall around Trump's golf course and it's a done deal.

LMAO! Oh I hope they do! From your lips to God's ears!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You crazy Scots will be indicted into the comedy hall of fame !

Inducted. There's a difference.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There are numerous reasons, this is just the one that is the most fun.

It's kind of similar to the reason why people are voting for Hillary right? Because, you know, Trump is "racist" and they hate him.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ksiezyc

He blames nearly everything on the number of immigrants, cannot accept that Muslim does not equal terrorist, cannot accept that treating all Muslims like terrorists is monstrous, and that anyone who has respect for freedom and liberty would rather die than behave in such a fashion, wants to build a wall around his country even though there are more people going south than north these days, and have been for some time... I mean, come on, are you serious?

Then you have the fact that he is trying to marry his financial power with political power, a mixture which creates, nay EMBODIES fascism in totality.

I don't know where you get the idea that more people are leaving the US for Mexico than the other way around, but I love in Texas and can #ing assure this is absolute bollocks. It's a soft invasion, plain and simple. My entire complex is Mexican now, half the workplaces around here are filled with illegals, apartment complexes are majority Mexican, and even the radio/tv is starting to broadcast in Spanish. A "True Brit" with access to some skewed polls or straight up manufactured propaganda surely knows better, right? That isn't to say I like or support trump, but we have no good or even tolerable choices this election cycle, so I'm going with the lesser of two evils. At least trump doesn't have scandal after scandal and a small novel of (not so) mysterious deaths (murders) of people close to him.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

There are numerous reasons, this is just the one that is the most fun.

It's kind of similar to the reason why people are voting for Hillary right? Because, you know, Trump is "racist" and they hate him.
Voting against someone, or for the lesser of two evils is a concept I do not agree with either.

edit on 6/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Inducted. There's a difference.

Ah yes... thanks for noticing my typo.

Wee bit of a difference between the two. *snicker snicker*

*tinfoil hat on*

But then again, now I'm wondering if perhaps it was some kind of creepy destined twilight-zone thing that I hit the "i" instead of the "u" ? We are, afterall, talking about dealings with the Donald Trump here...

*tinfoil hat off*

Yep. Think I'm going to leave it just the way it is.

It seems rather.... oddly befitting.... somehow.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hold on you started all this they are foreign so who cares what they say...then Brit shows you how you come across and you berate him for doing what you started..lol classic neo and people starred it...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

We do up north.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The mariachi band was a nice touch.

But, I won't be laughing when Clinton or Trump is elected.

As always, it's all fun and games until some gets their eye put out.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ksiezyc

He blames nearly everything on the number of immigrants, cannot accept that Muslim does not equal terrorist, cannot accept that treating all Muslims like terrorists is monstrous, and that anyone who has respect for freedom and liberty would rather die than behave in such a fashion, wants to build a wall around his country even though there are more people going south than north these days, and have been for some time... I mean, come on, are you serious?

Then you have the fact that he is trying to marry his financial power with political power, a mixture which creates, nay EMBODIES fascism in totality.

Not that I disagree, but this makes Hillary one as well by that definition. We've screwed up on our side of the pond.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Who cares if there are still living holocaust survivors, veterans and their families who suffered and sacrificed. It is all one big joke now.

The Holocaust will never be a joke. It's funny that they rolled those out there, but the message is serious

Trumps daughter is his daughter. I imagine she feels conflicted

But, then - I imagine a lot of things

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
Trumps daughter is his daughter.

Sure about that? Where is her birth certificate? Actually, where is Trump's Birth Certificate, also why has Trump and his daughter sealed their college records exactly the same way Obama did!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Not all Britons think Trump is not suitable for President. Some admire him and think he will do very well for the American people if they choose to elect him. I can't say the same for Hilary whom I wouldn't trust.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join