It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fly, No Buy, Open Borders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Tbh I couldn't give a # about the American and his guns !

Then why are you here?

I do however give a # about little kids getting shot up so you can carry on with your second amendment ego trip bs .

There are an estimated 400 million guns in the nation distributed among 120 million or so Americans. That's counting the 100 million plus guns sold since Obama took office.

We have a consistently declining violent crime rate in the US and it is at its lowest point in 50 years today. When a shooting happens you need to remember the other millions of gun owners who didn't do it and won't do it ever.

If we had a real gun problem those stats would be backward and the amount of guns in American hands would undoubtedly mean all out war.

None of that is happening though. So either mind your business, or accept that maybe those of us whose job it is to KNOW the law better than anyone, and to understand firearms, might know what we're talking about.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You've made a very good description of the weird paradox we seem to be confronted with. But, you know, I looked at the pictures of the Democrats doing the sit in and there, right up front was Sheila Jackson Lee. And if you know anything about SJL, you'll come to sort of understand the root cause of the paradox.

In the pursuit of their agenda, they, on the one hand fight to abrogate the Rule of Law, in pursuit of compromising the 2nd Amendment and that would, to most rational people seem to be something of a paradox. But if you've ever followed the career of SJL, you've come to realize that she and her ilk are not rational, logic means nothing to these people. They are motivated solely by their emotions; they never reason through a logic schedule on what it is they're doing. Its similar to the situation of them checking their brains into the drop box before entering the room.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They are motivated solely by their emotions; they never reason through a logic schedule on what it is they're doing.

I can not disagree.

Rule of Law should never be based on emotion since it's devoid of rational thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No they are not... you all just love to say that.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I see it as guns are like bees .
More bees , more chance of been stung .
Destroy the bees and you won't get stung.
Obviously your gonna get rouge bees but hey ,overall bee stings will go down .

Bees(citizens) gather pollen, nectar, and make honey
Take the stinger off the bees
Bear steals honey after realizing bees are helpless
when bees don't do what bear want, bear smash bees.
bees live in fear
stinger bees come and kill stingless bees
stinger bees take over stingless beehive
stingless bees all dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join