It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is Now The Most Popular Modern President

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

WOW another Prog.
Sorry I believe you are incorrect.
Service doesn't gift intellect anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

no to both. its not rhetorical its just dumb. i guess i look like someone who wouldn't poll the way they want it to go.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

nope

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Most popular, modern president...whoa tummy,I don't want to hurl my sandwich
all over my keyboard.
My honest opinion of our" most popular, modern president" would probably have
the alphabet agencies pounding on my front door looking for me.I am very politically
incorrect and I am sick of all this bull.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Most popular, modern president...whoa tummy,I don't want to hurl my sandwich
all over my keyboard.
My honest opinion of our" most popular, modern president" would probably have
the alphabet agencies pounding on my front door looking for me.I am very politically
incorrect and I am sick of all this bull.

I have never been afraid to say what I think of President Obama. I would like to get him in a boxing ring and knock him halfway to the moon. He being the gutless yellow pie slinger that he is though, would never accept such a challenge, being the little boy man that he is.

Just sayin

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He is definitely the most popular president in the last seven years.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Who are these faceless millions that supposedly rate him so highly? Actually, I have hardly ever met anyone who approves of his performance, no matter what their background. Maybe those who accept this news should take a look at the classic book, familiar to all researchers, How To Lie With Satistics!

edit on 27-6-2016 by skeptikal1 because: mis punctuation

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Remember kiddies its not what the poll is about, its who counts the results.

To paraphrase Stalin.

If Polls were so correct why did England just leave the EU?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Has President Obama ever formally declared war against a nation? I know we've been involved in skirmishes, but has there been any formal declarations of war?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

"Bankrupting the country on Obama care doesn't count."
Obamacare is not bankrupting the country, its making EVERYONE healthier. The red state republican govs "bankrupted" the country by not expanding medicaid

"Starting another war doesn't count."
another war?

"Encouraging our children to be gay doesn't count."
How is he encouraging my child to be gay? by giving them equal rights?

"Going on more vacations than any president ever doesn't count."
Have you compared his vacations to Bushs'?

"I have yet in these 8 years heard ANYTHING positive he has done for this country. He is a loser that just want's to party and play golf."

lowered unemployment
lowered the uninsured
fight for equal rights
improved benefits for vets
Eliminated Osama Bin Laden

Look, those are just a few. People like you are clearly uninformed. I would rather my president take out his stress on a game of golf than shoot guns or yell at people. Golf is known to clear your head as to make better decisions, but I don't expect idiot slobs who don't work out to know that.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What happened to the Obama bumper stickers?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

For stars, lowest work force participation in years. More living of the few working. Home ownership at record lows. Worst black unemployment in years. National debt at 18 trillion and debt ceiling raises. People still using ER for primary care and health costs for those not subsidized still raising. Most murderous atrack on the LBGT community do to Obama being biased to Muslims.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

"Bankrupting the country on Obama care doesn't count." Obamacare is not bankrupting the country, its making EVERYONE healthier. The red state republican govs "bankrupted" the country by not expanding medicaid

Who do you think is paying for all these people to have insurance, the rich folk? Bahaha No the middle class is, which is the economies backbone.

"Starting another war doesn't count." another war?

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya...there are more you don't hear about on your local tv station. I thought he was elected to stop the wars?

"Encouraging our children to be gay doesn't count." How is he encouraging my child to be gay? by giving them equal rights?

Everyone already had equal rights.

"Going on more vacations than any president ever doesn't count." Have you compared his vacations to Bushs'?

Like I said before, Bush actually worked from his home while he was on vacation...can you say that for Obama?

There is no evidence that Obama eliminated Osama Bin Laden only his word (which isn't worth much). Improved benefits for vets is a myth, they're still commiting suicide and homeless. Fighting for equal rights is laughable...this is America where we are already equal, go to Saudi Arabia if you don't think people have equal rights here.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh yeah. Sure. If you were looking for a guy to march us toward the New World order with alarming speed and clarity... Then heck yeah! He's your guy! Your BFF,,,,your favorite prez ever!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I have a paw shaped car magnet that says..."My cat is smarter than the president".
The obama stickers? They are probably scraped off of cars by now or damaged by
the sun or other elements.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Hitler was popular.......
He's definitely the most popular president with his ISIS brothers. One can only hope there is an afterlife and that there is some sort of justice for this spawn of Satan.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
What happened to the Obama bumper stickers?

Mandela Effect.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

The title should be called "Look how stupid and uninformed Americans are."

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

"Who do you think is paying for all these people to have insurance, the rich folk? Bahaha No the middle class is, which is the economies backbone."

Of course I don't think rich folk are paying for our insurance under Obamacare...we are. Where did that come from? The economies backbone should have access to affordable healthcare, don't you think? I went without for about 10 yrs bc I couldn't afford it, they claimed I had pre-existing conditions (which everyone does). Now the insurance companies cannot raise prices for preexisting conditions...and that's just 1 wonderful thing about Obamacare.

"Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya...there are more you don't hear about on your local tv station. I thought he was elected to stop the wars? "

Not going to take an Obama-haterz word for it

"Everyone already had equal rights."

OH really, lofl

"Like I said before, Bush actually worked from his home while he was on vacation...can you say that for Obama?"
You are kidding right? Every single president is always still working whether on vacation or not, they can NEVER take time off of being president. Just bc they enjoy their life and travel does NOT mean they are doing their job less. "Bush worked from his home", lofl

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

All those stars for crap you just made up.. MADE IT UP. Nothing to substantiate any of it.

Going on more vacations than any president

That's embarrassingly and minddumbingly inaccurate. George Bush was the KING of vacations, even when we were at war. Before that, he was on vacation even when he wasn't formally on vacation. Visiting an elementary school in florida the date we got hit? Or vacaying with his brother, the florida Governor.

You decide. If you want to write fiction, we have a forum for that.

On the Brookings' ranking presidents list.

Obama is 18th

W. Bush is 35th.

For additional perspective, Bill Clinton is 8.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join