It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is Now The Most Popular Modern President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Up Yours, Republicans! Obama Is Now The Most Popular Modern President." How mature.
Not to mention wrong. Kinda hard to beat Ronnie and Bubba.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I want to see how many of his staff LEAVE the country abruptly or get arrested INCLUDING OBAMA.

Ah yes, the good old lynching party, no evidence needed, just arrest him!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We live in an age where a presidents worth is dependent on how many "likes" he gets.

Where's a giant meteor when you need one?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Propaganda technique 1.

1. NAME CALLING or STEREOTYPING: Giving a person or an idea a bad label by using an easy to remember pejorative name. This is used to make us reject and condemn a person or idea without examining what the label really means. Examples: "Republican", "Tree-Hugger", "Nazi", "Liberal", "Environmentalist", "Special-Interest Group".

Kind of like, I don't know, the use some of the above ("liberal" "the left"), including the use of Social Justice Warrior (or even the acronym 'SJW') or snowflake.

Pot, meet...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: shredderofsouls

no, a majority of American do not say otherwise. Only a marginal majority of the polling sample. They rarely ever question more than 1000 people for any poll, hardly represents 300,000,000 + .

And I would be willing to bet that they are very selective on WHO they target these polls at.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh no it must be handled with ALL the pomp and circumstance traitors always get,paperwork and all.
I DON'T need a Chicago Hustler becoming a martyr,THAT is something a Prog would do.
If HE DID try the 3rd term game, I know about 6 .50 cal shooters who WILL NOT allow him to, as it is a constitutional violation and apparently if that were to happen they wouldn't care.
You poor civilians.
YOU have NO idea how pissed vets are...constant insults,undermining America with you worthless S##T it's only a matter of time before some people start getting beat up for burning flags,wanting sharia law(AND being stupid enough to say it) and ...gun controllers who loose ,loose ,loose.
You and yours would be swept aside by such insanity ....YOU can't fight ,don't like guns and have limited operational perceptions on YOUR side.
I agree that MANY things have been WRONG and nothing but. The LIBERAL progressive mindset is evidently INCAPABLE of polite discourse(OR studying HISTORY for the majority).SO it makes kicking their collective asses as simple as a memory...too bad they aren't polite. WE respond to that , it's RUDE ,not to.
edit on 25-6-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: wasn't finished

edit on 25-6-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If HE DID try the 3rd term gam

What a stupid statement, why would he?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

We hear about that at the end of every 2nd term. Bubba wasn't going to leave. W wasn't going to leave. It's inevitable.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

As an aside only I should say,Hellery ain't gonna have any better luck if she pushes it.
I like Obama MORE than her.
But you're right ,he'll have to leave the US FAST before the charges are filed from the Evidence he has covered up.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I would have shot HIS ass myself!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

But you're right ,he'll have to leave the US FAST before the charges are filed from the Evidence he has covered up.

What evidence? What charges? Oh, just more made up birther nonsense!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Its in plain sight only a blind man couldn't see it.
ASSIDE from the dead troops his policies killed like Johnson or the scum sucking secretary of state who abandonned people under her authority to die,MAYBE the illegal refugee situation he's pushing or any number of trails of Sh#T he's leaving but covering up.
The MEDIA won't cover his ass forever pal.
OH and I don't have cable so the average liberal response won't work here...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There's a transition team in politics when passing the: it's your mess to be blamed for everything now... not exit strategies.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hmm..threatening to kill the president, someone has had a few too many.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

IF he is so GREAT then name one good thing he has done...

Ending the recession and ending the stupid Cuba embargo.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think Bill Clinton was the most popular president. Even after office, he is still popular. We hardly hear anything of either of the Bushes, for example. Many people even wanted Bill to have a 3rd term. And he would have won, if the constitution didn't prevent such a thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: hellobruce

We hear about that at the end of every 2nd term. Bubba wasn't going to leave. W wasn't going to leave. It's inevitable.

I am definitely running for a third term. And a fourth.

It's that pesky first term that's holding things up!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When I was in school, the POTUS deserved respect.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
I think Bill Clinton was the most popular president. Even after office, he is still popular. We hardly hear anything of either of the Bushes, for example. Many people even wanted Bill to have a 3rd term. And he would have won, if the constitution didn't prevent such a thing.

You must be young. The most popular prez in MY lifetime is JFK. I was 1 when he was killed. That said, no one comes close to Reagan.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

It's reminds me of George Orwell's " Think/Speak . No Logic , No Reason , Non Sense .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join