It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen take guests hostage after blast at Somalia hotel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Yea I did not think you would actually read anything. They did not start killing each other at all. Everything fell apart AFTER Ethiopia invaded, the UN ignored them, and our drones and special forces started their eradication of anything not being paid by the CIA. The country had six good months under their attempt to give their people something that could actually be called a country. They tried to make peace with the "Transitional government" which had been powerless for over a decade and confined to a small town just South of Ethiopia.

The powerless unelected government that was confined to a single town rejected peace, no one recognized their rule, and foreign powers dumped money and weapons to Ethiopia and any other warlord who would fight against a peaceful or stable Somalia. I suppose you may call that success, but I bet if you actually ask any Somali who was there in those six months, they would prefer the rule of the people who gave them six months of peace before the Christians from the North destroyed it.

Whatever though. You going to tell me some sob story about being there in 1993 and that you know them better than anyone else right? or "Dont forget Black Hawk Down" ??

Its a # country right now, in 2016, because of Ethiopia and USA military aide/CIA cash. They could have made lots of progress in the last ten years, if foreign powers were actually interested in a peaceful Somalia. But foreign powers don't want a peaceful Somalia. So when the cash to the warlords was not enough to take down a force that was backed and preferred by the people that tries to consolidate and stabilize the land, Ethiopia gets a large military aide package that year and invades and ends all the progress.

But you already have alluded that you hate Islam, so none of this will have any affect on you. Your going to hate who you hate, and I support that if your American. At least base your hate on something more educated.

Central America is full of Catholics, and many of their International crime syndicates are staffed with people who also CLAIM to be Catholic. Does that mean that the Roman Catholic Church supports international drug/weapons/human trafficking, kidnapping for ransom, and turf wars to murder innocent civilians?? Probably.
edit on 6/26/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join