It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sealed with a Kiss...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Dear xxxxxxxx,

As I look out the window I know you will one day be sitting beside me holding hands and staring into my eyes. We will talk about all the wonderful joys we have had in life since we met.

I don't know who you are or what your name is yet. As my mind wanders I can smell your beautiful hair and your fresh skin lights up the night. Planning this long love never took time. I know when we find each other all of our happiness will become one. A life, a finding of true love.

Make no mistake I won't date anyone but you. As seasons change and winter nears the summer of love awaits you...❤️

Your true love....
xoxoxo

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You have captured the eternal optimism of the romantic. As the Moody Blues sing "I know you're out there
somewhere" I also bide my time. Well meaning friends encourage me to be patient, convinced that I will indeed meet
my soulmate. The challenge before me is to be OK in myself without a partner. To be whole in myself and not looking for someone to fill all my holes. My sincere hope for you is that you find that marvelous love.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

👍🏽 Your world too will be met by love oneday. No one knows what day love will jump into our delicate lives but it will.

Thank you for your kind words of love. I too am patient as paint on the wall.💋

join