It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Breakup is now inevitable.. England- Scotland-Wales-Ireland ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Get on with it already, If that's what they want, that's what they want. Do it.

Will i care? not a chance. If i need a passport to get into Scotland (which i love) or Northern Ireland (which i love) so be it. I will still visit

PMSLOL at the remain camp supporters who are whining SO hard

Live with it, its called democracy

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Fully agree..

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Soon they'll go from United Kingdom to being called No Kingdom

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Soon they'll go from United Kingdom to being called No Kingdom

Or Prince William is the antiChrist who becomes the leader of the UN_ited Kingdom - the World.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Yeah the Scots are going to go one of these days, it's been on the cards for a while and they will go. The Norther Irish look like they want to stay in the EU so they can either join Scotland or the Southern Irish. Or go it alone maybe. Like a British dependency but within the EU.

The real answer is going to be a population exchange to sort things out once and for all like the Greeks did with the Turks 100 years ago. Get the million Scots out of Ulster and swap them for the million Irish in Glasgow, full house swaps with cash either way depending on house values. Problem solved, a nice clean way of sorting out a united Ireland and a Scotland in the EU and independent. Problem solved.

Isn't the name for that ethnic cleansing? Also there really isn't anything like a million Irish in Glasgow.

Something like that but if it prevents the slaughter of thousands of innocent northern Irish people on both sides then surely it's a good thing? Best get this thing over and done with if its going to go the way the Brexit people want it. All those who've voted out are now going to see the end of Great Britain as an island entity. The cat is out of the bag. In a few years expect more demands from within England itself as Islamic areas go for independence too. In fifty years I expect very little to be left of Great Britain and we will be living in a region that is increasingly looking like the former Yugoslavia.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You tried that before and it didn't work out to well. Took us 300 years to get back to a peaceful country, although still partitioned.

Try googling : The Plantation of Ulster. Learn your own bloody history for a change.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You tried that before and it didn't work out to well. Took us 300 years to get back to a peaceful country, although still partitioned.

Try googling : The Plantation of Ulster. Learn your own bloody history for a change.

Hahhaha you know it's not real peace, it's a forced peace. Why are all your communities of Protestants and Catholics still walled off from each other like in 1980's Berlin? Take down the walls and you know what will happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here you go guys. Get the votes in..

petition.parliament.uk...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is crazy. One of the few places in the world where both referendums were allowed, one for scotland and one for brexit. Those in scotland knew a brexit referendum was coming.
I am fine with succession but wow to whomever keeps bringing this up, get over it.
Perhaps put a referendum in the books for every 12 years. And conversely a referendum to jump back into the UK every 12 years if scotland does get free for a bit.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

As this map shows us here in West Sussex want to stay,but the guys in Kent want to leave,will I need a passport to travel anywhere east of East Grinstead?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

As this map shows us here in West Sussex want to stay,but the guys in Kent want to leave,will I need a passport to travel anywhere east of East Grinstead?

You'll also need inoculated.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Those in scotland knew a brexit referendum was coming.

Well that's funny because we were promised to stay in the EU we had to vote No and also the EU Referendum wasn't announced until after the Scottish Referendum. Get your facts straight dude...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You actually thought the referendum was not coming. With UKIP displacing LibDems as the 3rd party, is scotland and the SNP really that isolated from the rest of the country.

My favorite part about this whole thing is the irony. The Scottish NATIONAL party, essentially a nationalist party dominates scotland. A nationalist party that wants to leave a regional confederation for a continental confederation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Imagewerx

You'll also need inoculated.

Aaaahhhh you've been to East Grinstead then and lived to tell the tale!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: skywatcher44

It's quite possible the EU might break up before the UK lol

Definitely. And when (probably not if) the EU breaks up, it could easily end up in a situation where "the last one out picks up the check," and the countries that haven't left yet get stuck with the EU's debts. This absolutely not the time any country wants to join the EU.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Currency, Borders, Passports, Armed forces, shared Debt

And nooo refugees. Btw, banks will never let debt go. The real authority, lines on maps are less relevant.

Independence, self determination, Sovereignty, whats that?

^^ this

...i gather what brexit is to brits, trump is to americans... = a fake 'change' but no real one
all They care about is making people to think something changed...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
As Europe now hates the English, one excellent business opportunity would be for the tourist industry to rebuild Hadrian's Wall and get some hard core LARPers to dress up as Romans to stop the crazy pro-European Scots attacking England again.

Stick it on a 24/7 webCam as well. i am sure there will be plenty of activity on the border.

Obviously the Scots were conned by Europe because Russian switched off the gas pipeline through Ukraine and Europe needs gas.

That wall has been robbed over the centuries, its about a meter and a half tall now, nothing like a 'Trump' wall.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

originally posted by: intrptr

Currency, Borders, Passports, Armed forces, shared Debt

And nooo refugees. Btw, banks will never let debt go. The real authority, lines on maps are less relevant.

Independence, self determination, Sovereignty, whats that?

^^ this

...i gather what brexit is to brits, trump is to americans... = a fake 'change' but no real one
all They care about is making people to think something changed...

Thank you loNeNLI, and welcome to ATS! You are so right. People don't see the simplest things, swept away by media brainwashing. We knew it was a fake change thing before they even voted. A referendum isn't legally binding, but an opinion poll.

I think the powers that be want to escape any cost associated with the EU, and just enjoy the profit part. Like borders for instance. The UK even made France guard the chunnel entrance for them on the France side, lol.
edit on 29-12-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join