It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit: Democratic process undermines NWO. How?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Generation9

There must be a secret Anti-NWO organisation pulling the strings

That would be the New Order of the Ages group. The "New World Order" is the other group.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
This is modern warfare. The Brexit was a right wing victory. You'll see what happens to the EU later.

Na na na na , na na na na , hey , hey , hey goodbye....EU

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If the NWO ar real and really did have some influence then they cut it pretty fine if you ask me.

I mean if the vote was won by an overwhelming majority then I could see why such theories could hold water...but a margin of 4% in the grand scheme of things is pretty narrow.

Or are we to believe that they exercise such accurate control that they could swing the vote by such a small percentage?

Come on, man. Truth is I wasn't confident at all, I was sure remain would win either by legitimate means or by foul play - all of the signs from those with power was that they wanted to remain, with the exception of a small few.

The machine was in full swing, they had J.K. rowling, even Stephen hawking speak out in favour of remain..luckily, not everyone is so fickle.

When I learned that leave had won the vote it reassured me that democracy actually prevailed. I was gobsmacked, elated and proud to be British...not so proud to be Scottish right now. I hate to say it but I feel as though I'm surrounded by petty, selfish and cowardly people.

Scotland was happy to be part of the UK when it was beneficial...it still is beneficial.

To me, Scotland looks like the ungrateful spoilt brat who is sticking two fingers up to their own peope...thanks, but we don't need you any more we;ve got the EU now. It stinks of disloyalty.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

We can win, you know. They aren't invincible.
But that aside...I don't think this is as good of a move as most people are thinking. If you look at it one way, this provides the kind of instability and groundwork that could lead to another world war. When was it that the world unified greatly? The last WW. This could actually be all in the plan. Maybe globalisation wasn't moving according to their time table. The outcome of another world war would be huge motivation to globalise. Sometimes you have to lose a pawn to win the game.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

For all we know the public actually did vote to remain in the EU. It could have been 52 Remain to 48 Leave and the Media reports 52 Leave. If the results were absolutely naturally in favor of leaving then the rigging would not even occur. If the results indicated remaining then the rigging would occur. Right down to the very last moment when the "count" was final. I'm saying that the outcome was going to be leave no matter what. It was a lock. The leave was written in stone. Nobody can go back and count the votes. It will never happen. The very act of voting is ceremonial. Nobody sees all the votes. Everybody believes the count.

If you were to take a vote in a room where everybody could see the votes and count them for themselves, each and every person, then you could not rig such a true vote. You could rig an individual's intention to vote via propaganda. You could not rig the count of such a vote. The propaganda was out in the public non-stop trying to get people to vote one way or the other, but the actual vote count is not in the public's eye. It is absolutely unseen and open to rigging at several points.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
Scotland was happy to be part of the UK when it was beneficial...it still is beneficial.

To me, Scotland looks like the ungrateful spoilt brat who is sticking two fingers up to their own peope...thanks, but we don't need you any more we;ve got the EU now. It stinks of disloyalty.

You are aware that Scotland never actually wanted to be a part of the UK right? I mean...there were wars and such. The Scottish referendum was shady at best and one of the motivating factors at the time was that if Scotland stayed with the UK, then it got to stay with the EU. Now that motivation is gone.
Also you do realise that the exact phrase you used to describe Scotland's desire to leave the UK could have been used to describe the UK's desire to leave the EU right? right??
Actually, here.

"The UK was happy to be part of the EU when it was beneficial...it still is beneficial.

To me, The UK looks like the ungrateful spoilt brat who is sticking two fingers up to their own peope...thanks, but we don't need you any more we;ve got xenophobia now. It stinks of disloyalty. "

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: B14ckC47

Says who? I'm scottish and I want to be part of the UK...we voted, indy supporters lost.

you might think it's a fix...I don.t

The Scots were well aware during the indy ref that the SNP wanted to remain part of the EU - they were also aware that an EU referendum was on the cards.

Yet they still lost that vote...so what are you basing your assumptions on?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: samerulesapply

For all we know the public actually did vote to remain in the EU. It could have been 52 Remain to 48 Leave and the Media reports 52 Leave. If the results were absolutely naturally in favor of leaving then the rigging would not even occur. If the results indicated remaining then the rigging would occur. Right down to the very last moment when the "count" was final. I'm saying that the outcome was going to be leave no matter what. It was a lock. The leave was written in stone. Nobody can go back and count the votes. It will never happen. The very act of voting is ceremonial. Nobody sees all the votes. Everybody believes the count.

If you were to take a vote in a room where everybody could see the votes and count them for themselves, each and every person, then you could not rig such a true vote. You could rig an individual's intention to vote via propaganda. You could not rig the count of such a vote. The propaganda was out in the public non-stop trying to get people to vote one way or the other, but the actual vote count is not in the public's eye. It is absolutely unseen and open to rigging at several points.

Lol, yeah.

Maybe you're right...maybe we voted to remain and a Mandela effect kicked in and duped us all.

Sweet lord...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The claim that Scotland voted to remain part of the UK because they wanted to remain a member of the EU is nothing short of ridiculous.

Scotland had their chance to not only leave the UK in that indy ref...they had the opportunity to confirm their EU membership...and they failed to do that.

I've no clue what people are banging on about...everyone knew that the UK were gearing up for an EU referendum and there was uncertainty as to the outcome.

so why didn't Scotland leave and join the EU? Remaining part of the UK meant they were not assured that place.

It's...ludicrous.

Completely.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

Says who? I'm scottish and I want to be part of the UK...we voted, indy supporters lost.

you might think it's a fix...I don.t

The Scots were well aware during the indy ref that the SNP wanted to remain part of the EU - they were also aware that an EU referendum was on the cards.

Yet they still lost that vote...so what are you basing your assumptions on?

No, no, you're grand. Lol. I meant in the past that Scotland didn't really want to be part of the UK. And when I make such an assertion I am doing so from the perspective of majority. When I said that the indy ref was shady I mean that there is no way of knowing the actual numbers because there is a high chance of voter manipulation. So what will you vote with the new referendum? I mean every country has it's ignorant masses.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

No problem...there are still people who have that mindset. they hate the English, but they're a dying breed.

I spend a significant part of my childhood and adult life living south of the border and feel loyalty to the UK more than I do an individual country.

I look at the USA and it's huge in comparison, they're divided into states but they're still a nation, and they have national pride which is amazing.

Seems to be a dirty concept to some people here...we should unite as a single entity if you ask me, we're a small fry compared to other countries. I don't get the division nor peoples desires to keep it alive.

I'll vote to remain part of the UK. In fact, if Scotland gains it's independence I'll seriously consider leaving and going back to live in England.
edit on 25-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Because the outcome is rigged

If the outcome was rigged we would still be members of the EU , this vote was free and fair which is why the result caused such a shock.

You don't think there is a pro-UK rigging?

Why does the rigging have to be pro-EU?

Just think for a minute about the turmoil and hardship we have been told that a Brexit will cause. Whether or not this is true doesn't matter. The elite have told us what they are going to do and as everyone is expecting this to happen it will be no surprise.

There is already massive tension according to the media and it is only the second day. With a result that has already been programmed to be seen as racist, it won't take much encouragement for infighting to follow. With other EU countries who want to leave too we might end up with a fragmented Europe that can easily be coaxed into conflict or war.

When we are calling out for someone to rescue us, and only when we are down on our knees demanding it - will enter a triumphant elite. Possibly they will say "we told you so," but they will be ready to forgive and forget and save us from ourselves. "Come to us", they will call. "You are not ready to be on your own," and we will agree as we snuggle into the protective arms of the NWO.

Divide and conquer. Problem, reaction, solution.

Or something like that...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

"How could this be possible if there really is a ubiquitous elite group steering the world towards a new world order? "

Easily possible if its part of "There" plan. People are easily molded, controlled and told how to think via the mass media networks, which is where most poor souls get there information. Control how people think, then you can control how people vote. And these people have the concept of social engineering refined to a fine art.

Democracy and/or the notion of democratic process is a sham. You may as well believe in such absurdities as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.
edit on 25-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You raise a very valid point.
The E.U. is part of a block leading toward a One World Government which is the NWO plan and today we see a 180 degree turn towards national sovereignty in Britain which is a major kick in the gooleys for the NWO/Illumanti Globalist agenda.

So either we have a fragment of the British intelligence service that is fully awake and has made sure that voter fraud did not transpire or it's all part of an unseen plan that nobody has foreseen thus far.

Trust me i have struggled as to why the Brexit was allowed to happen,perhaps there are major false flags and economic crises in the pipeline to be squarely blamed on the Brexit that are so bad the demand for another referendum will be overwhelming leading to reunification and the disgruntled British public will never think about leaving the E.U. again.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The reason why the NWO could not and would not rig election or referendum results is because they use the results and the process that garner the results for their agenda. If they try to mess about with the democratic process, revolts could possibly ensue, leading to the worse thing possible, total anarchy and the full irrecoverable breakdown of society.

Results brought about by democratic process are used to 'rubber stamp' issues. The EU came about through stealth, and as seen, the majority of the British people were not going to allow for such a machination. The British people were always going to vote out, which is why decades passed before they allowed the referendum, thinking that by now, the British people would have got used to the idea and process of the EU, and would simply vote to remain in...they were in drastic error.

If the remain camp, traitors to Britain one and all, had won, the result would have 'rubber-stamped' the dissolution of Britain into nothing more than a vassal state of the unaccountable EU state. The media are in full swing, seeking to over-turn minds and make people think they have made a great error. Even though Cameron stated when he resigned that "...the British people have spoken, and we should now ensure the will of the people is both respected and administered...", the media are not going to allow the result. They are going to chip away constantly until we change our minds, well, my mind is not for turning, and no matter how many referendums we have on the issue, I will always vote leave, because I understand what it means to be a sovereign country.

The remain camp will get what they want eventually, but the older generations will have to die off first. So, in another 30 years or so, they could hold another referendum and they will win. The remain camp are not interested in the democratic process, they want their view rubber-stamped, hence the immediate petition calling for a second referendum. They don't agree with the result, so they want another go. That's not democracy, where the minority accept the majority win, that's crocodile tears with spite.

The young are saying they have been betrayed, but betrayed of what? They have always got a future, they have got it in spite of themselves, in spite of their narrow little view of me, me, me. Personally, I think the youth of today are the worse generations ever to exist. They have no loyalty to anything, and expect to have everything put on a plate for them without any effort on their part. To put their position into perspective, let them go back in time to 1914-1918, or to 1939-1945, those generations were truly betrayed, they truly lost their futures, but still fought and died to keep Britain sovereign and democratic. Today's youth are not interested in them and their memories, nor respect them, as evidenced by their willingness to eviscerate the country and hand it piecemeal over to the EU. Thick prats!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The older generation was the majority voting to leave the pc totalitarian nanny state eu as they arent brainwashed by the pc bull# nor are they scared of a little hardship as theyve seen plenty in their time .

The eu was counting on the brainwashed young that cant handle a little hardship to vote to stay .

The plan failed and Britain voted out leaving the eu and bankers with alot of damage control to do in order to keep the rest of it from falling apart . Already theres talk of other countries wanting out of the eu as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have to say, that's the reason I've been horrified by the result of this election. I'd have thought the elites in the UK had long since mastered the art of election tampering for the desired result. This doesn't bode well for the future.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Best comment I've seen in weeks!

Go for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The idea doesn't exclude the fact that they don't always get their way. It doesn't exclude the fact that they might be contested in their endeavours either. There is a number of instances where they've failed an initiative but have kept trying anyway, even saying that this is what they're going to do. This specific example was in reference to the EU but I can't seem to remember what it was about. My memory only conjures the abhorrent face of Van Rompuy..

originally posted by: Chadwickus

There must be a secret Anti-NWO organisation pulling the strings

That would be the New Order of the Ages group. The "New World Order" is the other group.

Is this just random talk or are you talking about a real(or imagined) group here? I never heard of a "New Order of the Ages group".. care to comment with some more detail?
edit on 25-6-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Added another reply.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
an politicus is choosen by and to represent the civilians....
when the situation appears that they are blind for the wishes of there voters they fail !

after the brexit voting you could hear the politician's saying that they where supriced by the outcome of it
in fact they admitted with that saying that they have no idee wat is playing under there voters...

next year we have in holland elections....the party that is in favor for an "nexit" will win !
the EU is NOT the ultimate system for all peopple ....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join